The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Best investment for this year so far? Drum Machines & Samplers
Old 4th October 2011
Lives for gear

Hammond M-111 and a Leslie 25... Which led to the purchase of a Hammond A-100, another 25, two Wurlitzer tone cabs (one was free) and two Leslie 31Hs. All in excellent condition and all combined for under 2 grand.

My apartment is keyboard heaven at the moment heh
Old 10th October 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdog View Post
MC808

All in one dragon slayer. Its complex, has a terrible GUI and therefore very hard to use though, but it really is a beast once you program all your own patches and samples and FX and learn the workflow.

$350 on ebay, but a PadKontrol, midi keyboard and laptop are mandatory accessories, so YMMV.

Same here, I found a fully expanded MC808 (+ memory, + card) for 400€. The guy is even bringing it over. Looks like some good fun!

Peter.
Old 11th October 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by inok View Post
Without a doubt my SP1200!
Booyah! Nothing ...I mean NOTHING sounds like an SP1200! My desert island piece.

Best investment this year? Hmmm..A Moog and Juno 106 I bought for $400 together! Sold em and bought Silver and Food storage. Ya can't eat a synth!
Old 13th February 2012
Gear Maniac
Motif XF and SSDs for Komplete, Spectrasonics, EastWest Play

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search