The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Frenchie goes to Hollywood... well kind of :)
Old 31st August 2011
Gear Maniac

Frenchie goes to Hollywood... well kind of :)

Hi folks!

I am Thomas from France, I will go to Canada & USA in a few days, to spend some time there (holidays).

Since I'm a gear addict and a sound lover, I wanted to know if some cool folks in L.A, Frisco and Montréal could welcome me in their recording studio just to show me around and so we can discuss gear and stuff.
I am used to big studios here in Paris (interships) but I'd like to see how things are on the other side of the Atlantic ocean! Even for 10min, it's really cool.
I used to live in D.C. but I never went a rec studio there... blame it on my youth!

I love tubes, tape, vintage amps, hum and buzz, and I'm pretty sure I can manage to bring a beer or two

I will be in San Fransisco around Sept 7th, L.A. like a week later and Montréal on the 17th or so.

Many, many thanks

Thomas

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search