The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
VSE forum: anyone had issues with moderators playing God? Keyboard Synthesizers
Old 2nd January 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonator View Post
I've just realised that this guy is some kind of forum joker:

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/elect...s-similar.html

Oh, nice find Simonator! I guess that explains everything!heh
Old 2nd January 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonator View Post
I've just realised that this guy is some kind of forum joker:

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/elect...s-similar.html
haha delusional nutter
Old 2nd January 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisM View Post
Here's the exchange from VSE. projectwoofer left out a few details, such as everything else he said (like how he told the mod in question that there is pretty much no way to make an MS2000 sound good, despite differeing opinions to the contrary) as well as how he stormed off at the end and told all the mods "they SUCK bigtime."
Bravo KrisM! You unveiled the truth and nothing but the truth! thumbsup

I just mentioned what was most important in that discussion. I don't think that expressing my opinion that there's no way to make the MS2000 sound good to my ears has anything to do with the mod's behavior...it's MY opinion and I have EVERY right to it! Don't you think so? Whether there where "differing opinions" as you call it or not, I frankly don't give a damn!

As for my last line "you suck big time", that happened AFTER I received the PM from the mod...OK? I wonder what YOU would do in such a case...have a good year too...
Old 2nd January 2011
Lives for gear

I wouldn't go off to piss and moan on ANOTHER forum and then not post ALL the facts about what transpired. That's what I would (or in this case, wouldn't) do.

Enjoy your year, too. If this much stuff from the internet gets to you, I think I know who will be having the better year
Old 2nd January 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisM View Post

I wouldn't go off to piss and moan on ANOTHER forum and then not post ALL the facts about what transpired. That's what I would (or in this case, wouldn't) do.

Enjoy your year, too. If this much stuff from the internet gets to you, I think I know who will be having the better year
Oh sorry, it's just the fact that what you've done here was nerdy and pointless actually...heh
Old 2nd January 2011
OK I think this issue has been 'explored' for long enough..

And its crossed a line for this forum, namely reproducing private communications..

So I am closing the thread..

Thanks..!
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search