The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Coyoteous' Wife's Jewelry
Old 1st January 2011
Lives for gear

Coyoteous' Wife's Jewelry

Just wanted to write a quick note to say that Coyoteous (aka Barry Stramp)'s wife Crystal has a small Etsy shop where she sells her handmade jewelry. (Etsy is a site devoted to helping independent artisans/craftspeople to sell their work.)

One of my Christmas gifts to my wife this year was an Ancient Sun necklace. She loves it. It's good stuff. It has a nice, graceful, organic feel.

Crystal states that her work is partially influenced by the music of Brian Eno, Peter Gabriel, David Sylvian, and Harold Budd and you can feel that sensibility coming through.

If you want to surprise someone with a gift that is beautiful and handmade, I highly recommend it.

And anyone who designs jewelry while listening to Eno is alright with me!

I don't know Coyoteous personally (meaning outside of GS) and he didn't know I was going to write this.

cheers,
c
Old 3rd January 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Sonya View Post
Just wanted to write a quick note to say that Coyoteous (aka Barry Stramp)'s wife Crystal has a small Etsy shop where she sells her handmade jewelry. (Etsy is a site devoted to helping independent artisans/craftspeople to sell their work.)

One of my Christmas gifts to my wife this year was an Ancient Sun necklace. She loves it. It's good stuff. It has a nice, graceful, organic feel.

Crystal states that her work is partially influenced by the music of Brian Eno, Peter Gabriel, David Sylvian, and Harold Budd and you can feel that sensibility coming through.

If you want to surprise someone with a gift that is beautiful and handmade, I highly recommend it.

And anyone who designs jewelry while listening to Eno is alright with me!

I don't know Coyoteous personally (meaning outside of GS) and he didn't know I was going to write this.

cheers,
c
Uh oh, lookout, here come the jewelry shill accusations...
I love etsy and her stuff looks great!
+1 for the plug.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search