The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
What Did You Get For Christmas ? Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 26th December 2010
  #1
What Did You Get For Christmas ?

What Did You Get For Christmas ?
Show Pics if possible . . . . .

I got a 32" monitor and Reason 5.
Love 'em both, but ain't touched em yet, spent the day with family and didn't think twice about the new toys.

I need to get going though. I have a tradition of recording a new track on Jan-1/ new years day, every year. Even if it's forced, just to add to my collection.
Old 26th December 2010
  #2
Lives for gear
 

I ordered myself a copy of Kontakt 4. After spending on everyone else I figured, why not.
Old 26th December 2010
  #3
Lives for gear
 
Synthy08's Avatar
 

I GOT MYSELF A GAT TO BLAST AWAY ALL MY HATERZZZ. Nawmean? Nahmsayin??
Old 26th December 2010
  #4
Lives for gear
 

F*ck all unfortunately
Old 26th December 2010
  #5
Gear Nut
 

I finally broke down and bought one of these with Christmas money:



Hoping to clean up my collection a bit. I'm still debating buying an MPC 1000 or 2500 but just can't decide if I would use it enough to justify it. If not, will probably get a 32" tv that will double as a monitor.
Old 26th December 2010
  #6
Lives for gear
 
PRPS's Avatar
nada....

Old 26th December 2010
  #7
Lives for gear
Alot of randomn vagina.
Old 26th December 2010
  #8
Lives for gear
 

nothing gear related.
Old 26th December 2010
  #9
Lives for gear
 
viewing's Avatar
it was worth the drive to whitby
Attached Thumbnails
What Did You Get For Christmas ?-eq.jpg  
Old 26th December 2010
  #10
Lives for gear
 
godphaser's Avatar
 

That's what I call a great poster! thumbsup
Old 27th December 2010
  #11
I finally saved enough money to buy the Yamaha HS80m's and still have enough left for a 1000- 1200 mic any suggestions?? I have a KSM44 and a Shure sm7b

Pootie2good I live in Whitby BTW !.. LOL
Old 27th December 2010
  #12
Gear Addict
 
The Hydrilla's Avatar
 

Took advantage of some sales and bought myself
Nectar
Maserati bundle
Trillian
Tone 2 Electra X
Old 27th December 2010
  #13
Gear Nut
 

a lil bit of cash which im gonna use to buy a softsynth...prolly predator soooo where can i get it for the lowest price???
Old 27th December 2010
  #14
Here for the gear
 

My girlfriend got me a pair of Yamaha NS10s and a Yamaha P2000 power amp...and some cool cafe racer t-shirts!!hehhehheh
Old 27th December 2010
  #15
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gretsch59 View Post
My girlfriend got me a pair of Yamaha NS10s and a Yamaha P2000 power amp...and some cool cafe racer t-shirts!!hehhehheh
Very cool on the NS10's, I love mine!

I bought myself a Foote P3S with Carnhill transformers on the outputs. It's nice!
Old 27th December 2010
  #16
Gear Nut
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hydrilla View Post
Took advantage of some sales and bought myself
Nectar
Maserati bundle
Trillian
Tone 2 Electra X
Is there a sale on Trillian somewhere? I've been holding out to get it but would love to find it cheaper.
Old 27th December 2010
  #17
Lives for gear
 
Graal's Avatar
 

We are going to get this:

He hasn't arrived yet, but I hope we can have him by New Years.

Cheers:


EDIT: We almost got SCAMMED! Luckily I saw the MO on a website and realized that they were trying to trick me. At first I thought, who would go for the trouble to scam people over 70 euros/pounds? But it's not just that. After you pay the basic transportation fee, they ask for more because of a special doggy crate they have to put him in etc. etc. and they get more and more money out of you.
Now I talked to someone about 70 miles from where we live and we are going to get the puppy from there, for the same amount of money.

Merry Christmas for the vigilant.

Cheers!
Attached Images
What Did You Get For Christmas ?-rogers.jpg 

Last edited by Graal; 28th December 2010 at 12:57 PM.. Reason: OH BOY!
Old 27th December 2010
  #18
Lives for gear
 
illacov's Avatar
 

Talking

A great day with my wife and kids!

I work ALOT....so a day like Christmas with the fam is worth more to me than any gear or item you can purchase.

Peace
Illumination
Old 27th December 2010
  #19
I got some Patron to share with my gf, does that count (It wasn't a gift, I bought it myself haha)? I also got Kid Kudi's new album (my gf got it for me), really good album.
Old 27th December 2010
  #20
Lives for gear
 
KevWest's Avatar
 

a couple gift cards a blue tooth and a camcorder. Oh and some sparkling wine from my cousin that aint really my cousin but he is you know. Me and my girl ran through that bottle last night it was great.
Old 27th December 2010
  #21
Gear Addict
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lago View Post
I got some Patron to share with my gf, does that count (It wasn't a gift, I bought it myself haha)? I also got Kid Kudi's new album (my gf got it for me), really good album.

That Ashin Kusher track is sick!!!! Production and mix is amazing.
Old 27th December 2010
  #22
Gear Addict
 
ether88's Avatar
 

automatic cat food dispenser so i dont have to leave the studio- win
Old 27th December 2010
  #23
Lives for gear
 

Visited my fam. (Mom's cheesecake = yesssirrrrrr)
Bears clinch a playoff spot... (yessirrrrr)

Burnt Orange Ferragamo lace ups
Versace blue jeans
Assorted sweaters (including one traditional ugly xmas sweater lol)
A free show from Doug E. Fresh
Tix to see Roy Ayers with my fav pr of titties. (she is okay with being called that lol)
Some ummm errr... knowledge and then

William "The Refrigerator" Perry Standard Throwback
Mike Singletary Standard Throwback
Richard Dent Standard Throwback
Walter Payton 1940's Blue and Orange Throwback
Julius Peppers 1940's Blue and Orange Throwback
Matt Forte 1940's Blue and Orange Throwback

Playstation 3 (for main room Blu Ray's and entertaining people who play games because I dont)
Sony Blu Ray player (for my bedroom, plays movies off of a HD, and USB sticks yay!)

Im debating on ordering Serato tomorrow or the Numark V7's. Originally was looking at the Denon 3700's.darkside.. lol. Still debating...

Downtime...
Old 27th December 2010
  #24
T1M
Gear Maniac
 

Santa treated me well. Got a set of KRK R5's, an APC40, an Audio Kontrol 1, and a $200 gift certificate to my favorite record store.
Old 27th December 2010
  #25
Gear Maniac
 
asylumdigital's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pootie2good View Post
it was worth the drive to whitby
you'll love that Ashly eq - they're great! Btw, I got an Akai lpd8 to use w/ Serato...

Old 27th December 2010
  #26
Quote:
Originally Posted by EKG Productions View Post
That Ashin Kusher track is sick!!!! Production and mix is amazing.
Yeah definitely, there are tons on there that are amazing. I like it when Kanye is producing other people, as I don't like his rap tone but I still think that he has tons of talent.
Old 28th December 2010
  #27
Gear Maniac
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrides View Post
Visited my fam. (Mom's cheesecake = yesssirrrrrr)
Bears clinch a playoff spot... (yessirrrrr)

Burnt Orange Ferragamo lace ups
Versace blue jeans
Assorted sweaters (including one traditional ugly xmas sweater lol)
A free show from Doug E. Fresh
Tix to see Roy Ayers with my fav pr of titties. (she is okay with being called that lol)
Some ummm errr... knowledge and then

William "The Refrigerator" Perry Standard Throwback
Mike Singletary Standard Throwback
Richard Dent Standard Throwback
Walter Payton 1940's Blue and Orange Throwback
Julius Peppers 1940's Blue and Orange Throwback
Matt Forte 1940's Blue and Orange Throwback

Playstation 3 (for main room Blu Ray's and entertaining people who play games because I dont)
Sony Blu Ray player (for my bedroom, plays movies off of a HD, and USB sticks yay!)

Im debating on ordering Serato tomorrow or the Numark V7's. Originally was looking at the Denon 3700's.darkside.. lol. Still debating...

Downtime...
did you just write "knowledge"? HAHAHAHAH i know i won't get away with fav pr of titties (not that id' want), but 'knowledge'? classic
Old 28th December 2010
  #28
Gear Nut
 

What Did You Get For Christmas ?

Roland Fantom X-6, always wanted it, and a gift card for half price books where I spent it on buying vinyl
Old 28th December 2010
  #29
Gear Addict
 
boosh's Avatar
 

I got this :



And this :



The one on the left,....
Old 28th December 2010
  #30
Gear Head
 

What Did You Get For Christmas ?

Kanye doesn't actually produce any of kid cudi new album...still great though...

I got music stand!
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter / Forum
Replies
headman / The Good News Channel
3
caseybasichis / Work In Progress / Advice Requested / Show and Tell / Artist Showcase / Mix-Offs
0
Mikem / Work In Progress / Advice Requested / Show and Tell / Artist Showcase / Mix-Offs
12
Pat_8T / Work In Progress / Advice Requested / Show and Tell / Artist Showcase / Mix-Offs
0

Forum Jump
Forum Jump