The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
2011 its time to re-tune all your synths !!! Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 23rd December 2010
Lives for gear

2011 its time to re-tune all your synths !!!

Our bodies or 80% water, so frequency vibrations are of high importance to use as beings. Our modern tonal scale is not in tune with the natural/universal frequency spectrum of life,. Everything in the physical world has vibration frequency, from colors (light) to entire planets. The same applies to our spiritual world, for example each Chakra system has its own frequency resonance.

Our scale is in-pure an not based on perfect numerology.

So why would our modern tuning scale not be aligned to the right frequency spectrum, you may ask.. ???

well there´s ton of info on this, here´s the nutshell ()

The conspiracy:
Quote:
Imagine an incredibly powerful, wealthy persons/financial groups who secretly prospers from conflict, disease and war, learn that certain sound frequencies (those easily divisible by two, signifying opposition) create conflict, discord and disharmony while those divisible by three (signifying balance, polity, reconciliation, harmony) produce symmetry, and visually harmonic, pleasing structures.

Now imagine that they have the power to establish the tuning standard of all musical instruments throughout the Western World.
The facts:
Quote:
The initial effort to make A=440 Hz the basis of standard tuning took place in 1910 when the Rockefeller Foundation issued a grant to the American Federation of Musicians to popularize the concept. The initial effort failed.

However, the BSI -- British Standards Institute -- officially adopted A=440 Hz in 1939, promoted by the strange consortium of Rockefeller Foundation influence and the **** government. Ironically, The British adopted a tuning standard promoted by the Third Reich, just as both went to war. While 440Hz had been rejected by British musicians only 3 months prior, Josef Goebbels persuaded the BSI to adapt 440Hz saying it was of extraordinary importance.
()

The things we do at times of war huh ...

So its time to correct the scale again, not just for the fact that its right but to synchronize us to the correct universal frequency spectrum ‘‘perfect circle of sound‘‘ which is based on numerology and math ...

here´s to higher levels in 2011
Old 23rd December 2010
Lives for gear

Old 23rd December 2010
Gear Maniac

It always blows my mind when people talk about certain spiritualities like this, because they seem to be able to do it with a fantastic degree of confidence and understanding (Chakras etc) and yet, I've still never really seen any Sudoko-eque Logical element that makes me go ...whoa..... I see it....I really seee it now.

I'd be interested in retuning though, if nothing else as a means of experimenting.
Old 23rd December 2010
Gear Maniac

OP: have you done any research on the background and sources of "the facts" you're posting? or is it just some [insert appropriate word here] you found somewhere in the internet and adopted as your founded opinion or facts, respectively?

Old 23rd December 2010
Shy
Lives for gear

The human body is actually about 60% water if you're a man and 55% if you're a woman, not 80%.
Old 23rd December 2010
Lives for gear

was anyone else hoping he'd actually play this newly tuned scale?
Old 23rd December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardi Gras View Post
All there's to it is just a slight transposition. Many orchestras do not tune to 440 but I doubt it has anything to do with aligning to the universe.
Old 23rd December 2010
Gear Head

100 % bull****!
Old 23rd December 2010
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardi Gras View Post
Me. i did little googleing and found this
more videos here 741 hz - Listen and Download Mp3s
Old 23rd December 2010
Troll or mentally ill
Old 23rd December 2010
Lives for gear

I've read a LOT on Middle A pitch and how it has changed over the years, and this is a first for me.
Old 23rd December 2010
Jose Ramón Alvarado Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuG3nda View Post
The conspiracy:
Imagine an incredibly powerful, wealthy persons/financial groups who secretly prospers from conflict, disease and war, learn that certain sound frequencies (those easily divisible by two, signifying opposition) create conflict, discord and disharmony while those divisible by three (signifying balance, polity, reconciliation, harmony) produce symmetry, and visually harmonic, pleasing structures.
"Easily divisible by two?"

440 Hz stands for 440 cycles per second.

Notice the part that states "per second".

"Second" is a relative value. If there are "little grey men" on "planet X" they do not use seconds! They use something else.

Therefore, what is 440 Hertz to us, can be 300 of Yx for them.

And guess what.

300 is easily divisible by 3.

Therefore your 'theory' -> FAIL!
Old 23rd December 2010
Lives for gear

uh huh.. what part of Sedona, Arizona was this filmed?
Old 23rd December 2010
Lives for gear

Thumbs down

Old 23rd December 2010
Lives for gear
So is this based on hz at 86,400 seconds in a day?

If so that sucks for them because they are going to have to redo all their math. . . there are actually only 86,164 seconds in a day.

Oops
Old 23rd December 2010
Lives for gear

Seen this before and I also call Bull****!
Old 23rd December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Don't do it! It will make the earth spin faster! I am aging more rapidly now and this will shorten my life even further. More and more seconds every day are flushed down the toilet.
Old 23rd December 2010
Lives for gear

There's a hilarious thread buried over in the good news channel about frequencies and the ability to cure cancer etc... all of this ancient wisdom that allowed people 2000 years ago to live into their 30s...
Old 23rd December 2010
Doesn't matter cause the world is going to end in Dec 2012 anyhow!
Old 23rd December 2010
Gear Nut

Hmm everyone should use new standard tuning and riff on king crimson all day.
Old 23rd December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
The human body is actually about 60% water if you're a man and 55% if you're a woman, not 80%.
Actually the human body contains anywhere from 55% to 78% water depending on body size

As to those that think this is bull**** ..well you have the right to that opinion ... but please note that this is math and numerology, if you tune the music scale to the right frequency they work out mathematically

to put it real simple:

333 > 999 is pure by natural numerology

345 >999 is in-pure

Exhibit #1 Math
Exibit #2 we adopted a new tuning standard around the 1940s...
I guess if we had the correct scale today and there was a proposal for new tuning of scale you would say its bull**** too...
hard for me to win you over but I point to exhibit #1 again,
>>>Math does not lie<<<<

and before you stat calling me names note; you are not arguing with me but with the universal law of mathematics...
Old 23rd December 2010
Gear Nut

He's just copying this.

http://web.mac.com/len15/MUSICAL_CULT_CONTROL/Leonard_G._Horowitz.html
Old 23rd December 2010
Gear Nut

Blah blah blah if you tune A444 then you avoid the devils interval and if you add up all the numbers in roulette you get 666.

For fun I'll do a song in A444 and maybe I'll poop out a magical lamp.
Old 23rd December 2010
Lives for gear

At first I thought it was a spoof. But perhaps they are just a little confused. Leaving aside expressions like "a 440 scale" (there is no such a thing, it is a note) and the fact that synthesizer produces completely unnatural and artificial noise.
1/ music is NOT mathematics. Even if Pythagoras and Autotune amongst others tell you it is. They are wrong.
2/Their understanding of chacras is extremely limited and naive.
3/If you must use numerology, as they do, you would have to use a duodecimal system, not decimal. Duodecimal system was used in Babylon hence we have 12 hours in a day, 360 degrees in a circle and 12 notes in a scale (chromatic). Even the fact that we have semitone between 3&4 and 7&8 in a major scale came from there and it is tied to planets in a solar system and so on. Using decimal system is interesting but makes no sense.
4/ To play in a correct scale and pitch you'd have to be aware of the time of the day (and tattwa prevailing) as in Indian music. Hence you have morning ragas, evening ragas and so on in Indian music, though even there only rudiments of this knowledge are left.

Finally if you are interested in this kind of thing "Music and the power of sound" by Alain Danielou is a start.
Old 23rd December 2010
Gear Nut

I'm going to write a song in A444 and A432 then they'll have to legalize weed and gay marriage.
Old 23rd December 2010
Lives for gear

thanks for posting. I should not have posted my previous reply.
Stuff on the above site is not just wrong in just about every fact, but utter balderdash.
Old 23rd December 2010
Lives for gear

I was actually posting from this:

The Solfeggio Frequencies ... Miracles & Inspiration ... Change Your Consciousness, Change Your Life

none the less the link you posted is from the same man..

But regardless their research seams to have harmonized the resonance of the chakra system to the frequency spectrum of the pure circle of sound via universal mathematics ...

To top it off you have the Rockefeller fingerprints all over the modern western scale, and the timing of that fiddling is hardly a coincident (same year as world war 2 1939 ...

this begs the question why??
And actually gives credit to their research
Synthesizer Re-tuning to the Perfect Circle of Sound – A Preliminary Study with Implications for BioEnergetic Healing | we must know
Old 23rd December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by faramita View Post
At first I thought it was a spoof. But perhaps they are just a little confused. Leaving aside expressions like "a 440 scale" (there is no such a thing, it is a note) and the fact that synthesizer produces completely unnatural and artificial noise.
1/ music is NOT mathematics. Even if Pythagoras and Autotune amongst others tell you it is. They are wrong.
2/Their understanding of chacras is extremely limited and naive.
3/If you must use numerology, as they do, you would have to use a duodecimal system, not decimal. Duodecimal system was used in Babylon hence we have 12 hours in a day, 360 degrees in a circle and 12 notes in a scale (chromatic). Even the fact that we have semitone between 3&4 and 7&8 in a major scale came from there and it is tied to planets in a solar system and so on. Using decimal system is interesting but makes no sense.
4/ To play in a correct scale and pitch you'd have to be aware of the time of the day (and tattwa prevailing) as in Indian music. Hence you have morning ragas, evening ragas and so on in Indian music, though even there only rudiments of this knowledge are left.

Finally if you are interested in this kind of thing "Music and the power of sound" by Alain Danielou is a start.
thanks for this very informative reply, I will indeed look into Alain Danielou..
Old 23rd December 2010
Lives for gear

This is the thread where this stuff was already trotted out. (my gs name was olivia_nb at the time for clarity sake) https://www.gearslutz.com/board/good-...frequency.html I probably wrote a chapter for a book on skepticism in that thread so I won't waste my text re-explaining how this is all just psuedo-science and as yet remains to actually be demonstrated; it all still just exists solely on the interwebs...

At the end of it all the guy hunted down my music on iTunes and slagged me off in a review, all very tolerate and open minded, I'm sure.
Old 24th December 2010
Lives for gear

So why don’t they play a demo?? Does it sound that bad? :D

It seems that this doesn’t work for Mr. Horowitz and Mr. Walton. If this was to be true then as clamed in the videos they would use 95% of their brains... which they clearly are not. :D I think a fuse has blown in Mr. Horowitz or he has smoked something legal... :D

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search