The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
2011 its time to re-tune all your synths !!! Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 24th December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy.c. View Post
There's a hilarious thread buried over in the good news channel about frequencies and the ability to cure cancer etc... all of this ancient wisdom that allowed people 2000 years ago to live into their 30s...
lol all over the place
Old 25th December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy.c. View Post
This is the thread where this stuff was already trotted out. (my gs name was olivia_nb at the time for clarity sake) https://www.gearslutz.com/board/good-...frequency.html I probably wrote a chapter for a book on skepticism in that thread so I won't waste my text re-explaining how this is all just psuedo-science and as yet remains to actually be demonstrated; it all still just exists solely on the interwebs...

At the end of it all the guy hunted down my music on iTunes and slagged me off in a review, all very tolerate and open minded, I'm sure.
All right thank you, I will read up on it, and I admit that was quite a naive thing for the the guy to do + all the skepticism in this thread turned me into thinking this is all fake,..and forget the conspiracy part, I apologize for even mentioning that group, they are what they are ..let them be...but I think we owe it to ourselves as music producers to look at the solfeggio frequencies..

*when you tune C to 528 hz = perfect numerology

*In our modern scale E flat 451Hz does is note pure to F# 440 hz

just that is an amazing fact .........be this a scam or not: ...
And whether or not you believe all this (present time >corny healing and miracle stuff ..it still does not avoid the question> why did we de-tune our frequency spectrum for the modern tonal scale in the 1940s? specially when it was pure to begin with?

if it works .. then de-tune it... wtf?

I personally think this is a good find (thought you would too) and I´m not ready to dismiss it quite yet. So I did my own search and what I found to be very interesting is: water can hold memory:

and out of interest here are pic´s of freezing crystal at the frequency spectrum of the solfeggio frequencies..
Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies

Now if their suggested hz list of the chakras genuine? Well then that's just a bonus..
the numbers are what sold me.. so say what you will...
I am about to go de-tune some oscillators ...
Old 25th December 2010
Lives for gear

And despite A440 is the official standard the New York Philharmonic and the Boston Symphonic use A442, most german, austrian and others in continental Europe use A443 while baroque orchestras use A415 although for some works they use A460-470.
If the work includes a piano the orchestra will tune to that whatever it might be.
A440 is being used as a standard because the previous standard of A439 was difficult to produce in laboratories as it is a prime number.

Looking at your link it is true that only about 3% of our DNA is ever read out and used.
Thing is you do not want the rest being fixed and reactivated as large chunks are leftovers from viral infections we have luckily overcome and bits of now useless genes which would likely be very detrimental to our physical development. If they'd have an important use they'd still be intact.
Genes which are important stay around undamaged forever. For instance the gene(s) responsible for the development of our hands is present in identical form in insects where it is responsible for the development of antennae.
Genetically we are 98% identical to chimps but genetically we are also 60% identical to bananas.

PS: Numerology is hogwash, designed to befuddle people who are easily impressed by numbers.
Old 28th December 2010
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popbott View Post
Doesn't matter cause the world is going to end in Dec 2012 anyhow!
certainly hope not and don't believe the frequencies of our synths need to be re-calibrated either, but....

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search