The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
hollywood hotsauce? Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 21st December 2010
Gear Nut

hollywood hotsauce?

heard of him? yea me either till today when i checked the credits on keri hilson album.....been hearing for sometime now polow wasnt making all those beats he was credited for then i bumped into this guy.....oooooooo
Old 21st December 2010
Lives for gear

Haha no, but have you heard of Sauce the Boss? Crazy cat going around hollywood!
Old 21st December 2010
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.forbes View Post
heard of him? yea me either till today when i checked the credits on keri hilson album.....been hearing for sometime now polow wasnt making all those beats he was credited for then i bumped into this guy.....oooooooo
Do you mean you "met" him or saw him in the credits?
Old 21st December 2010
Gear Head

I can't say I had heard of him either until I checked those credits. That One Night Stand record is tight.

Here's a promo piece I found after googling.

Hollywood Hot Sauce: The Intro (Interview) - ATOWE.COM
Old 21st December 2010
Gear Nut

saw him in the credits and yea i read that too, alot of dope stuff, i like sex therapy and the bass in hot toddie
Old 21st December 2010
Gear Addict

Yeah hot sauce is a talented dude. He plays several instruments and has an awesome work ethic. Worked with him and polow for a wile from mid 2008 to early 2009 before they moved to LA on a more permanent basis. Another name worth mentioning in the Keri Hilson credits is Jason "JP" Perry. The only one in that production crew with a Grammy. AWESOME musician!! True talent with some of the best chord progressions I've heard in person. When Polow, Hotsauce and JP get in the studio you better be recording at all times because those guys can play a brand new, off the cuff production from scratch top to bottom live at anytime so if you weren't recording it you missed it and can never get it back because its a one time performance!

Before working with Polow I was a skeptic. Knew a bunch of producers and players who came up under him and I figured like alot of people the he just took other cats productions and put his name on it. That couldn't be further from the truth. Polow is like Kobe!!! He is the heart and soul of the productions. He is the first to the studio and NEVER leaves!!!! Anyone who ever worked one of his sessions know dude literally sleeps in the studio.

Very few in the industry now have the track record he has of making people around him better and putting them in position to make a name for themselves. Black Elvis, Ester Dean, Hotsause, Hit Boy, He groomed all of them.
Old 21st December 2010
Gear Nut

wow didnt know about black elvis amazing, polow used to be one of my favs, the stuff he did for rich boy and fergie was too insane
Old 21st December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by EKG Productions View Post
Yeah hot sauce is a talented dude. He plays several instruments and has an awesome work ethic. Worked with him and polow for a wile from mid 2008 to early 2009 before they moved to LA on a more permanent basis. Another name worth mentioning in the Keri Hilson credits is Jason "JP" Perry. The only one in that production crew with a Grammy. AWESOME musician!! True talent with some of the best chord progressions I've heard in person. When Polow, Hotsauce and JP get in the studio you better be recording at all times because those guys can play a brand new, off the cuff production from scratch top to bottom live at anytime so if you weren't recording it you missed it and can never get it back because its a one time performance!

Before working with Polow I was a skeptic. Knew a bunch of producers and players who came up under him and I figured like alot of people the he just took other cats productions and put his name on it. That couldn't be further from the truth. Polow is like Kobe!!! He is the heart and soul of the productions. He is the first to the studio and NEVER leaves!!!! Anyone who ever worked one of his sessions know dude literally sleeps in the studio.

Very few in the industry now have the track record he has of making people around him better and putting them in position to make a name for themselves. Black Elvis, Ester Dean, Hotsause, Hit Boy, He groomed all of them.
All this is absolutely true...Chase N. Cashe also
Old 22nd December 2010
Gear Addict

Oh yeah Chase N Cash too..... Heard he's been on tour with Drake lately...
Old 22nd December 2010
Gear Nut

nice, now if i could just get my hands on some brian kidd drums lol
Old 22nd December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.forbes View Post
nice, now if i could just get my hands on some brian kidd drums lol
If you willing to pay the price you can get em.. And ya Chase is touring for his own imprint Surf Club right now also
Old 23rd December 2010
Gear Nut

i def am willing to pay
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search