The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Online stores EZ payment plans - with NO credit checks? Studio Headphones
Old 23rd January 2018
Here for the gear

ZZounds financing

Wanted to respond to anyone who thinks zzounds doesn't finance everyone.

to 2009 College then Grad School racking up $200,000 in student loans.
2010 became a Pharmacist, screwed it up in 6 months. Racked up 10 large credit card accounts while credit was still good to live off for a while.
2012-2014 - Jail/Prison. All accounts went to crap and still over $200k in debt.
2015 Bought a car. 2015 Car repoed. No bother to use any credit after.
2017 Bought a USA strat from ZZounds on 12 payment plan. Fed Ex showed up 2 days later.

I don't know how you'd top that, there is NOTHING redeeming on my credit report and every reason to run like hell.
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddpianoman View Post
zzounds.com I've bought a few keyboards there before. Great service and good folks.
Honestly zzounds is what's up, awesome people awesome gear great service to poor musicians without record deals search around and see their prices are legit you might find an item on sale somewhere but it's only a few dollars difference it's like driving all around town with a handful of coupons and not realizing you're spending more in gas and time driving all around town then you saved from the coupons you have ...there's no crazy interest just a simple four payment no credit check and that is awesome... after two successful payoffs they up me to 12 payments with no credit check they are the best in my bad credit poor living paycheck to paycheck real person opinion

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search