The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
This is some Funny Sh!t!!
Old 20th November 2009
This is some Funny Sh!t!!

Just got this in a text.

For some time many of us have wondered who is Jack Sh!t? We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, You dont know Jack Sh!t? Well, thanks to my efforts you can now respond in an intellectual way. Jack Sh!t is the only son of Awe Sh!t who married O Sh!t, the owners of Knee Deep N Sh!t Inc. In turn Jack Sh!t married Noe Sh!t. The couple had 6 children: Holie Sh!t, Giva Sh!t, Fulla Sh!t, Bull Sh!t, and the twins Deep Sh!t and Dip Sh!t. Deep Sh!t married Dumb Sh!t, a high school dropout. After 15 years, Jack and Noe Sh!t got divorced and she married Ted Sherlock and became Noe Sh!t Sherlock. Meanwhile, Dip Sh!t married Lota Sh!t and had a rather nervous disposition named Chicken Sh!t. Fulla Sh!t n Giva Sh!t married the Happens brothers n had a double wedding. The newspaper invited everyone to the Sh!t-Happens wedding. Bull Sh!t traveled the world and returned home with an italian bride,Pisa Sh!t. So from now on, no one can tell you that you dont know Jack Sh!t...
Old 20th November 2009
Gear Maniac

haha i laughed out loud in the coffee shop!
Old 20th November 2009
Lives for gear

Yeah I loled the first time I read it, about 7 years ago I think.
Old 20th November 2009
Talk about late....
Old 20th November 2009
Lives for gear

LOL
Old 22nd November 2009
Lives for gear

You gotta be ****tin' me!!!..... I actually know George's Japanese cousin Taika **** and his wife Aintgot **** --- Taika does quality control work at a fan factory; guess what he does to the fans to make sure they can take abuse
Old 22nd November 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcleardaze View Post
you gotta be ****tin' me!!!..... I actually know george's japanese cousin taika **** and his wife aintgot **** --- taika does quality control work at a fan factory; guess what he does to the fans to make sure they can take abuse
roflroflrofl
Old 24th November 2009
Here for the gear

reminds me of a Korean bloke i used to work with who always ate everyone's lunch out of the fridge, Sum Fat Kunt. he had a twin brother who always got blamed whenever anything went wrong, Sum Dum Kunt.
Old 30th November 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwardo View Post
reminds me of a Korean bloke i used to work with who always ate everyone's lunch out of the fridge, Sum Fat Kunt. he had a twin brother who always got blamed whenever anything went wrong, Sum Dum Kunt.
lmaooo
Old 30th November 2009
Lives for gear

you know **** but still dont know crap
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear