The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Call me crazy but is UFO disclosure near? What Role will music play if true?
Old 7th October 2009
Lives for gear

Question Call me crazy but is UFO disclosure near? What Role will music play if true?

YouTube - UFO Disclosure is VERY Near! 1/2

YouTube - UFO Disclosure is VERY Near! 2/2

Old 10th October 2009
Lives for gear
Well... the disclosure project was really shut down by the media.

The information presented the Disclosure Project was credible with highly reputable people coming forward.

If you take the time to look into this you will find some very compelling evidence. Evidence the corporate media never scrutinized but instead ignored completely - the story of the century.
Old 10th October 2009
Lives for gear

The authorities are worried about widespread panic. Just where are we gonna run to? heh
Old 7th July 2016
Deleted User
It started

Oh yes! It started in European Parliament.

Exopolitics » European Commission President Says he Spoke to Leaders of Other Planets about Brexit
Old 7th July 2016
Deleted User
One of the Disclosure Project’s Top-Secret Military Witnesses Speaks

One of the Disclosure Project’s Top-Secret Military Witnesses Speaks | The Millennium Report

Old 7th July 2016
Deleted User
Proxy Galactic War in Syria - Khazarian Draco Incarnation Plan, Putin Allied with Pleiadians, Soft Disclosure and more...

COBRA: Proxy Galactic War in Syria - Khazarian Draco Incarnation Plan, Putin Allied with Pleiadians, Soft Disclosure and more | Stillness in the Storm

Old 7th July 2016
Deleted User
Hadron Collider melted...
Insider talks about CERN...

This, and a great deal more, is discussed with Sgt Daniel MacBolen. Both Dan and Miles suffering from eye issues. Saturn and its moon Memos, the PPAI, and positive solutions to what is now a major threat from the Draco ETs. They are effected by various deceases, and eat what they kill 'on the battle field. In the original crashes in the 1940s, opartiallyb eaten US personnel were found, resulting in the shoot first, and reverse engineer policy.
Old 7th July 2016
Lives for gear

One thing is for sure...as far as music there will definitely be a Theremin involved!
Old 7th July 2016
Deleted User
Pleadian UFO over Antarctica

The Portal

A Short Situation Update
Clearing of the Chimera group continues. The Light forces have begun to dismantle the so-called Chimera barrier. Chimera barrier location coincides with the termination shock of the heliosphere in the outer edge of our Solar System:
Old 7th July 2016
Deleted User
SECRET SPACE PROGRAMS BATTLE OVER ANTARCTIC SKIES DURING GLOBAL ELITE EXODUS

Exopolitics » Secret Space Programs Battle over Antarctic Skies During Global Elite Exodus
Old 8th July 2016
Gear Addict

I accidentally wound up at a ufo watchers convention with a great guest speaker who is a director at the department of Defense who had held other previous roles with nsa and government agencies.

This guy had a full disclosure of HIS experiences; standing in a 50 yard crater full of radiation and doing a full investigation on the craft. (Somewhat full disclosure, there was always a threshold where he had to stop the conversation and could not go further)

What I took away was ufos exist, some classified government, some military, some other and the right hand doesn't always know what the left is doing.

There's truth to the previous powers that be that claimed to have peace deals with other beings.. supposedly.

I couldn't believe I was hearing a guy in a high level government role to come out and say this stuff but it was pretty crazy.. then again all the details released were vague and nothing you couldn't Google and find questionable and unexplainable.

The truth is out there.
Old 8th July 2016
I believe that UFO's and extraterrestrial beings are real. My Father, two Aunts, one Uncle have been witnesses of UFO's on separate occasions . Never once did they ever report their accounts to the press or government as they did not tell their stories for publicity nor care for special attention. They shared their experiences just with other family mbrs.

I believe them and there's absolutely no reason for them to lie or play an evil prank on the ones they love.

These things exist man!
Old 8th July 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmrecording View Post
I couldn't believe I was hearing a guy in a high level government role to come out and say this stuff but it was pretty crazy..
Could you not? High government is full of and run by nutters. Just look at their actions!
Old 8th July 2016
Gear Nut
What a day. I get on GS to get some info on an analog compressor I'm scoping out, now here I am in a UFO chat, haha.

My $0.02 for what it's worth (which may be nothing)..

I've seen two UFOs in my life. Understand, I don't use the term "UFO" as if it inherently means "aliens" or "alien flying crafts." I use it per its literal meaning: "Unidentified Flying Object."

I have several aviator relatives and was raised going to airshows. I've seen the blue angels (Navy) and thunderbirds (Air Force) more times than I can count, and I've seen the stealth fighter fly in the late 90's, as well. I've rode in small planes and large planes.

Point being, I am quite familiar with what a conventional aircraft can and cannot do. What I saw was not a conventional aircraft by any stretch of the term.

Was it aliens? I don't know. I'm certainly open to the possibility. However, I am also open to the possibility that whatever these things were, they could just as well be top secret military aircraft.

Keep in mind, aviation technology is at any given time, 30 years (or more) ahead of what the general public knows to exist. The F-117 stealth fighter is a perfect example. Created in the 60's, but the public knew nothing of its existence until the 80's, and most likely because it was going to be hard to continue hiding it while simultaneously using it in Gulf War I.

Also bear in mind that technology increases exponentially. At this point, aviation technology may be even more than 30 years ahead.

In any case, I saw one thing that literally flew from one end of the sky to the other in less than a second, and then back again. It would flash and light up the sky like lighting. Making right angle turns, hovering strangely, zipping here, zipping there. Maneuvers that planes simply can't do. It covered more ground in 1/2 a second than a plane could in a couple of minutes.

The second one was a huge - I mean HUGE - triangle shaped thing that hovered low and slow and made absolutely no sound. There were other witnesses both times apart from myself. I didn't report either one, because why should I?

I don't walk around telling everyone about it. My family knows, my wife knows, obviously my friends who were there know. Apart from that, there's no point in talking about it because most people either think you're crazy, stupid, a liar, or all three.

But, I know what I saw, even if I don't know what it was.
Old 9th July 2016
Deleted 7f9cade
Well we know there is at least one living in the attic of a CIA agent in Langley Virginia!

Old 9th July 2016
Gear Nut

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” ~ Nikola Tesla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x4P24IUDqY
Attached Thumbnails
Call me crazy but is UFO disclosure near? What Role will music play if true?-disc1.jpg   Call me crazy but is UFO disclosure near? What Role will music play if true?-disk2.jpg  
Old 9th July 2016
Deleted User
Video interview with ex insider of SSP-Secret Space Program Corey Good:

The Message for Humankind | Gaia

here is more going on in space than you can ever imagine. Out of sight, out of mind. That is how the greatest secrets in the history of humankind have remained hidden from the populace. Now, a 20-year insider, Corey Goode, joins David Wilcock in this inaugural presentation of Cosmic Disclosure to reveal humanity’s celestial presence and the details of an extraterrestrial message which conveys details of the coming collective ascension for humankind. This interview was originally webcast July 21, 2015.

http://www.gaia.com/video/we-are-one#play/104881
Old 10th July 2016
Lives for gear

MEH!

a) That guy from canada said he confirmed aliens a couple of years back........crickets.

b) .........here it comes.......YOU CAN'T ESCAPE IT!!!!!!! :

Old 10th July 2016
Gear Nut

Filmed by heavy metal drummer...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irItgeBZ7ds
Attached Thumbnails
Call me crazy but is UFO disclosure near? What Role will music play if true?-cauliffe-clark.jpg   Call me crazy but is UFO disclosure near? What Role will music play if true?-dead_1986.jpg   Call me crazy but is UFO disclosure near? What Role will music play if true?-alien-guy.jpg  
Old 10th July 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyNinja View Post

The second one was a huge - I mean HUGE - triangle shaped thing that hovered low and slow and made absolutely no sound.
Snap. An opaque pyramid hovering just above the water off the coast of Wales with a small craft buzzing around it. Mid 70s, witnesses me, my mum and a trucker who also pulled up to watch. Not very far from an air force base, though.
Old 10th July 2016
Deleted User
Quote:
Originally Posted by badmark View Post
Snap. An opaque pyramid hovering just above the water off the coast of Wales with a small craft buzzing around it. Mid 70s, witnesses me, my mum and a trucker who also pulled up to watch. Not very far from an air force base, though.
Was it like this one?

Old 10th July 2016
Deleted User
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyNinja View Post

The second one was a huge - I mean HUGE - triangle shaped thing that hovered low and slow and made absolutely no sound. There were other witnesses both times apart from myself. I didn't report either one, because why should I?
Was it black with 3 lights on the ends?

TR3B American hardware in action..

Over Paris:

Old 10th July 2016
Deleted User
With proof:

Old 10th July 2016
Deleted User
But this artifact is proof that Terra Papers document was the truth.

Apollo was the son of Zeus (Greek mythology) (but real name was King Zu-Zu)
that was defending our solar system in great wars.

More about secret history of our planet..

Old 10th July 2016
Gear Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by badmark View Post
Yep, I don't doubt it. Plenty of people have seen these things, though a small fraction of the population as a whole.

The one I saw didn't appear to be pyramid shaped, though still rectangular. But hey, we have many different models/shapes of cars, planes, preamps, compressors, guitars, and mics....so why not UFOs?
Old 10th July 2016
Gear Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Den View Post
Was it black with 3 lights on the ends?

TR3B American hardware in action..

Over Paris:

Yes, it appeared to be black. I was able to distinguish the color because it wasn't yet dark outside when we first saw it. I THINK I remember it having a light at each point of the triangle, blue-ish white. My friend (the other witness) says he doesn't remember lights, though. This was many years ago, and we've had some to drink since then.

Amazing how some of the details get obscured over time. Almost makes me sound like I'm full of $h!t, haha.

The videos you posted bring up a point that I've always struggled with.

Take the Marine video for example. The marines could have filmed a precision bombing run that they called in, then someone later superimposes this craft into the video. *I'm not saying this IS what happened*

But I'm asking "is it not possible?"

I'm probably the biggest skeptic that's actually seen UFO's on this planet, haha.

But seriously, think about it. We audio peeps have the capability to convincingly put unnatural sounds into our audio, right? We have all sorts of techniques, plugins, etc.

The video people can do the same thing visually, can they not?
Old 10th July 2016
Deleted User

Actually leaked info's are for a long time available.
TR3B Astra
8 mach in 1 second..Superfluid in high pressure with 50 000RPM spinning Mercury creates distortion in gravity for 89%.
Another 11% three engines (lights)
TR-3B

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search