The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Call me crazy but is UFO disclosure near? What Role will music play if true?
Old 16th July 2019
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterViewer View Post
Expect reinforcements...
Expect somebody to Cash In.

On the official site home page, there is nothing much there except for this link to the Merch. It was probably all about the Merch from Day One.
Old 16th July 2019
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth Buddha View Post
Looks alright to me. What do they have on tap?
• Blue Moon
• Corona
• Sierra Nevada (of course)
Red Rocket Ale
and featuring
Roswell Alien Amber Ale
Attached Thumbnails
Call me crazy but is UFO disclosure near? What Role will music play if true?-total-eclipse-sun-corona-solar-vector-21623174.jpg  
Old 17th July 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeq View Post
• Blue Moon
• Corona
Red Rocket Ale
and featuring
Roswell Alien Amber Ale
That's enough to get the party started.

followed by

until these guys show up
Old 17th July 2019
Lives for gear

Looks good there are a few different brews (must be made with mushroom spores from outerspace LOL)
Attached Thumbnails
Call me crazy but is UFO disclosure near? What Role will music play if true?-alien-beer-.jpeg  
Old 17th July 2019
Lives for gear

"Is UFO disclosure near an d what role will music play?"
We now have an answer to both questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=aA7xDP9sQzk
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Is this from 51 or outerspace? LOL
Attached Thumbnails
Call me crazy but is UFO disclosure near? What Role will music play if true?-ufo-drone-.jpeg  
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

New computer - does this prove Elon is from Arcturia?
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-brain-surgery
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by s wave View Post
Is this from 51 or outerspace? LOL
That's the new Amazon drone, designed to take out competing drones from Facebook, Google, Apple, Tesla and Walmart.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12tone View Post
That's the new Amazon drone, designed to take out competing drones from Facebook, Google, Apple, Tesla and Walmart.

It's unlikely to be an Alien drone since the Aliens have anti-gravity and have no need of multi-rotor copter blades. Also, the Aliens have actual death-rays, so they would probably consider a dinky Science-Fair flamethrower underpowered.

On the other hand, according to abductees, the Aliens were using pull-down star maps well into the 1950's so maybe they are behind us in technology, not ahead.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:

It's unlikely to be an Alien drone since the Aliens have anti-gravity and have no need of multi-rotor copter blades. Also, the Aliens have actual death-rays, so they would probably consider a dinky Science-Fair flamethrower underpowered.

On the other hand, according to abductees, the Aliens were using pull-down star maps well into the 1950's so maybe they are behind us in technology, not ahead.
You just don't get it, the flames and rotor is to throw people off.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
• Blue Moon
• Corona
Red Rocket Ale
and featuring
Roswell Alien Amber Ale
Sounds alright to me. I'm not alien to trying out a few new beers on a hot summer's day.
Old 4 weeks ago
The guy that suggested the idea of storming Area 51 is telling the FBI that it was a joke.

https://www.foxnews.com/science/crea...page-takes-off
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Jokes are known to back-fire. Naruto Plan A :
https://www.cnet.com/news/1-7-millio...e-them-aliens/
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiPiatra View Post
Gravity is a theory, period. Einstein did his best to explain it using all kinds of fantasies with space and time and their curvature, garbage, nothing that can be replicated in a lab, hence it holds 0 scientific support
Utter rubbish. Einstein has been proven right both in the lab and in every day life. Every time you use the GPS in your phone or Sat Nav, you prove that Einstein's theories work. Gravity Waves have also been directly observed: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitational_wave

There really are countless examples proving Einstein right. Saying the contrary is plain ignorant.

Quote:
The entire astrophysics that soooo many "so called" scientists talk about is all garbage, if you can't put it to the test...forget it, it's anything but science!
Place a small rock near a mountain and show me how the rock falls into the mountain, because the mountain has caused a curvature in space that now attracts smaller objects to him. This is how Heliocentrism is supposed to work, aka our solar system. Scale it down and replicate it in a lab, or else...it's simply not happening from a scientific point of view.
See above. You really need to educate yourself on the topic, there is plenty of proof.

Alistair
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Gravity is a theory, period.
Gravity is a theory? So what is pinning you down to the ground? Pixies?
Gravity is a phenomenon and is a fact.
Theory of gravity is theory of gravity. And sofar einsteins version of the theory has predicted a number of incredible things that we never suspected could be fact.

Putting it away as 'just theory' doesn't do justice to the amount of observations that it predicted.

Ooh, and your 'rock to the mountain' thing makes you look like a fool. Neither newtons nor einsteins theory predict that the rock would significantly be attracted by a mountain. You probably are just clueless to how these theories actually work since you attribute such nonsesical fantasies to them.

So first you attribute nonsensical things to the theory, things the theory doesn't predict, and then you go on and discard the theory on basis of the nonsense you attribute to it.

Quote:
Einstein did his best to explain it using all kinds of fantasies with space and time and their curvature, garbage, nothing that can be replicated in a lab, hence it holds 0 scientific support(Newton couldn't as well, but he knew that he absolutely needs it to make the Heliocentrism theory work.)
Dude, if you're still debating wether heliocentrism is true then all hope for you is lost.

Last edited by monomer; 4 weeks ago at 07:43 PM..
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

At least we confirmed it is a 'theory' that we can agree on.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:

similar notion to that drawing in egypt being of a lightbulb

it's even been given the name "dendera light"
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

In the '80s, the aliens had computers with incredibly large data storage capacities - many hundreds of megabytes!
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston135 View Post
similar notion to that drawing in egypt being of a lightbulb

it's even been given the name "dendera light"
Well that was a long time ago - before the aliens invented LED lights. But obviously after the aliens invented interstellar travel. We now have very advanced light bulb technology, but we haven't even been to Mars yet.

I have one of those bulbs over my music stand. Only the little snake inside does not have a head and two eyes.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Didm't von Braun go to mars? He said he was gonna.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by s wave View Post
At least we confirmed it is a 'theory' that we can agree on.
You can agree on anything you wish to agree, but science doesn't care of what you think. Gravity is a theory that nobody was able to prove it (yes, I do understand how strange and stupid it sounds for most of you, it's called cognitive dissonance, but once you dig deeper, you get it).

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderTow View Post
Utter rubbish. Einstein has been proven right both in the lab and in every day life. Every time you use the GPS in your phone or Sat Nav, you prove that Einstein's theories work. Gravity Waves have also been directly observed: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitational_wave

There really are countless examples proving Einstein right. Saying the contrary is plain ignorant.

See above. You really need to educate yourself on the topic, there is plenty of proof.

Alistair
Sorry, you are not informed (which is normal, most of us are clueless, centuries of brainwashing are not easy to erase). Gravity it's a theory.

Quote:

Alistair
Not the GPS! I'll have to introduce you to another garbage, called "satellites". Yeah, they're not up there, sorry to bring such terrible news to the table. Not 50k of them for sure and if there are any, definitely not using the technology you(and everyone else) think they use.

Quote:

There really are countless examples proving Einstein right. Saying the contrary is plain ignorant. You really need to educate yourself on the topic, there is plenty of proof.

Alistair
There isn't any(regarding gravity, satellites, motion of other planets - if any, of sun and moon, of the void that surrounds Earth, yet for some strange reason doesn't suck our atmosphere - again, something that can not be replicated in a lab), and yes, I do need to educate myself even more, as we all do. Einstein had a fictional mind, he imagined stuff and even the University where he studied agreed that he's only a story teller, and had nothing scientific to offer. You also probably didn't knew that as well. I'm sure he was smart and funny, but was simply a story teller. Yes, if you like to have a creative mind and to be assigned as a genius you should study mathematics and invent some for any crazy idea you might get (as Newton did), and to fantasize endlessly on how vast our Universe is, and how many planets, red dwarfs, white giants, black holes are there and there and over there, and how they all swim in black void that also expands and bla bla bla bla, but put this to the test, replicate it and repeat it and then, and only then you have something valuable at hand. Looking through a telescope is not science! Creating mathematics to back up what you see on a telescope is not science!

Again, guys, please stop being so creative when comes to reality, I am very, very creative on my keyboard and on my mixing desk, but I end it there.

Thank you for having me on this topic, best!
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I believe I've now heard everything. I can die in peace.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
yes, I do need to educate myself even more
High school might be a good start.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
the void that surrounds Earth, yet for some strange reason doesn't suck our atmosphere - again, something that can not be replicated in a lab)
As you could have known from both main theories of gravity, the effects that hold our atmosphere can only be observed at large scales.
It's just that you apparently do not understand these theories and make up bull**** criteria that have no meaning, like 'replicating in a lab'.
We don't need a 'lab', we can see it in action all the freaking time. The lab is the earth.

Let me ask you this: If gravity is only a theory, then how do you call the force that makes things drop to the ground?

Quote:
I do need to educate myself even more
No, you should educate yourself, period. You don't even seem to know the basics. You're making sh!t up.

Quote:
Einstein had a fictional mind, he imagined stuff and even the University where he studied agreed that he's only a story teller, and had nothing scientific to offer.
Then why can we observe effects that are predicted by his formulas?
I'm talking about gravitational lensing, about black holes, about photoelectric effect, about gravity waves, about time dilation etc, etc, etc.

Please explain how it is possible that his fantasy theories actually predicted many things that we have later found.

Please explain why the GPS system need to compensate for effects predicted by his 'fiction'. If it was fiction then we wouldn't need to compensate for it, right?

Oh, and since you were bashing Newton as well, please explain how the [email protected] we get satellites into the air at all! I mean, you couldn't do it without understanding his theories.

Quote:
You also probably didn't knew that as well. I'm sure he was smart and funny, but was simply a story teller.
Again, if these were only stories, then please explain how on earth it is possible that they predicted things that were unknown at the time but were later found to be true.
If you can't then please acknowledge that these are not 'only stories' but actually reflect the behavior of the universe.

Quote:
Creating mathematics to back up what you see on a telescope is not science!
This really shows how little you actually know (or want to know).
As i have already said it goes the other way around as well.

Both Newtons and Einsteins theories, while based on observations themselves, predicted things that were not yet observed but were later found to be true.

So if you say that the theories are just 'stories' then you would also have to accept that the universe magically behaves according the rules of a piece of fiction.

Or you could accept that these 'stories' actually say something about the behavior of the universe.
In any case, you can't argue with the millions of observations that happen to be exactly like these 'stories' predicted.

Honestly, it looks like you want to stay ignorant deliberately. It's actually you that is making stuff up. Stuff that has been refuted by actually looking at how the universe behaves.
You're basically arguing that the universe is wrong. I hope you understand how little sense that makes.
Old 4 weeks ago
The military has already confirmed this stuff with the videos they released from the USS Roosevelt off Baja CA. Those are ET craft or they are our prototypes being tested against our own military response.

These are field propulsion craft, able to move without the effects of gravity or air resistance. G-forces are far beyond what any terrestrial beings could survive. If we have extracted this technology from crashed UFO's we should be going to Mars in a couple of years and it won't take 9 months to get there, more like a few minutes.

This question has been answered by our own military, now I'm waiting for the DNA proving Bigfoot.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by monomer View Post
As you could have known from both main theories of gravity, the effects that hold our atmosphere can only be observed at large scales.
It's just that you apparently do not understand these theories and make up bull**** criteria that have no meaning, like 'replicating in a lab'.
We don't need a 'lab', we can see it in action all the freaking time. The lab is the earth.

Let me ask you this: If gravity is only a theory, then how do you call the force that makes things drop to the ground?

No, you should educate yourself, period. You don't even seem to know the basics. You're making sh!t up.

Then why can we observe effects that are predicted by his formulas?
I'm talking about gravitational lensing, about black holes, about photoelectric effect, about gravity waves, about time dilation etc, etc, etc.

Please explain how it is possible that his fantasy theories actually predicted many things that we have later found.

Please explain why the GPS system need to compensate for effects predicted by his 'fiction'. If it was fiction then we wouldn't need to compensate for it, right?

Oh, and since you were bashing Newton as well, please explain how the [email protected] we get satellites into the air at all! I mean, you couldn't do it without understanding his theories.

Again, if these were only stories, then please explain how on earth it is possible that they predicted things that were unknown at the time but were later found to be true.
If you can't then please acknowledge that these are not 'only stories' but actually reflect the behavior of the universe.

This really shows how little you actually know (or want to know).
As i have already said it goes the other way around as well.

Both Newtons and Einsteins theories, while based on observations themselves, predicted things that were not yet observed but were later found to be true.

So if you say that the theories are just 'stories' then you would also have to accept that the universe magically behaves according the rules of a piece of fiction.

Or you could accept that these 'stories' actually say something about the behavior of the universe.
In any case, you can't argue with the millions of observations that happen to be exactly like these 'stories' predicted.

Honestly, it looks like you want to stay ignorant deliberately. It's actually you that is making stuff up. Stuff that has been refuted by actually looking at how the universe behaves.
You're basically arguing that the universe is wrong. I hope you understand how little sense that makes.
God bless your heart for being so curious (as I am). Sadly I'm not a phycist, so...that's that, but here are my thoughts:

1. There is no gravity, I'm confident that Newton had to finish Copernicus work, so he came with the story about the stupid apple that falls and Eurika, it must be a mystical force that does it and not the density of the apple that is greater than the air's, but hey, Newton wanted to join to some whatever academic society(you need to google up, don't remember it all) and he followed the instructions, so came up with his Principia Mathematica and off we go...gravity is born anddddddddd...what's most important...Copernicus solar system is backed up by "science" now (definitely not). You need to understand that without this gravity thing there wouldn't be any solar system as we're taught today, nor the black holes and everything else backed up by pseudo-scientists like Michio Kaku, Neil Tyson, Brian Cox and others. So, my assumption is that Newton simply tried to justify all this junk to become a part of that famous Royal Academic Whatever he joined later after finishing his work on Gravity. Since he didn't do a perfect job (he really struggled explaining Gravity in 3 volumes or so, I bet he had a hard time being the devil's advocate) Einstein came up with his bending of space, time, and I don't know what else to make it sound even more "scientifically". All garbage.

2. Sorry, every theory needs to be put to the test, it exists only if you can replicate and repeat the phenomenon you wish to prove. Ask any scientist, like I did. Yes, a lab is needed, you must do it in a specific, controlled environment. It's the only way.

3. Back to Gravity...what makes things drop: Nr1. Density via aether. The stupid apple falls simply because is heavier than the surrounding environment -aether- and it falls due to nr.2. Electromagnetism (now this force is the real deal, there is science about it, and it's probably dominating our existence).

4. Regarding GPS...I don't believe there are any satellites up there, I never hear anyone from NASA launching whatever onto Mars, Pluto and bla-bla-bla whatever destination they imagine...to worry about the 50k(!!! oh yes, they say there are 50thousands out there orbiting our planet) satellites that could hit somehow their rockets. Also...don't see many photos with them, I see some NASA satellite on youtube on livestream showing Earth, but I never get to see not even one of those satellites, quite curious, to say the least.

5. Man on the moon = garbage. Only US claims to have sent people on the moon. I mean...wouldn't China be curious to see what's there? Or Germany? Or Russia? etc? You rely on what US says? There's nothing much to see, don't go there, folks, just craters and rocks, ok? And the rest of the world: Yes, sir! Garbage! Come on! 50 years later(almost) and not even one nation other than US to send someone to see what it feels like to walk on the Moon?! I'm not going to bring up that NASA lost all footages taken on the Moon, but, claimed that not only were they able to recover it, but to digitally restore it in 2009 or so (if memory serves me well) at a better quality than the original (what a joke). I guess...not enough Hollywood effects to make it convincing enough. Garbage.

6.-7.-etc - I could go for ever with reasons that things don't add up, I'm not going to mention weird stuff like not being able to go to South Pole in a personal adventure on your own, and you can only join some specific agencies tour where you get to take a selfie with a penguin and go home after that. So much garbage poured on our heads constantly, but the moment you say "Stop, let me think for a minute...hey, what makes it more likely, to see that apple drop because is simply heavier than the air surrounding it, or because there's a mystical force never proved in a lab at work?" you finally wake up from this dream with billions of planets spinning everywhere that sometimes gets swallowed by black holes.

However..........I really dig this fantasy, I find it very entertaining. I remember a movie that I really enjoyed 10 years ago or so, I really recommend it - "Melancholia" - very, very good.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert82 View Post
I believe I've now heard everything. I can die in peace.
Apparently, I was wrong.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert82 View Post
Apparently, I was wrong.
Stay tuned, I'm just warming up!
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

gps works on ground antennas. one of them on ascention island, not too far away from the cafe where james bond has his morning coffee.

Last edited by Preston135; 4 weeks ago at 06:52 PM..

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search