The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Call me crazy but is UFO disclosure near? What Role will music play if true? Effects Pedals, Units & Accessories
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeHayduke View Post
Right, MR. SQUARE-PANTS, we get it, thou are not amused.
Well, i must admit i'm somewhat amused.
It just doesn't strike me as extremely odd or impossible.

I had a blast reading these testimonies.
There are a lot of crazy people out there.

First thing i noticed is that this organisation, who's leader claims there are somewhere between 10.000 and 100.000 sightings of this event, only has about 80 or so reports (didn't count exactly) on that particular date. And most of these reports were reported many years after the event.

What i make of it is that most of the early sane, clean reports sure make it sound like either flares, or more likely flares attached to parachutists, flying in formation, or something very much like that.
It looks indeed like the military has had some sort of party happening at and around that date.
Not a strange thing considering there is an air force base quite near Phoenix...

Another noteworthy thing is that the later the reports were filed the more they start to sound like originating from how this event was popularized in the media.
The earlier events were generally clearer and more descriptive. The ones that generally overlapped spoke about 'falling' lights and 'formations', not about a triangle so rigid that it would be a structure. The erly ones rarely spoke of a 'structure'. But later reports (many of which were over 10 years after sighting) seem to take the 'structure' as a given.

It looks like the early reports have a reasonable distinction between serious and descriptive reports (within tollerances of what people could get wrong about such a sighting) and the really kookoo ones.
The later reports seem to morph the story more.

And as i said, some truely kookoo folks as wel.
Some claim to have smelled ether and then lose 4 hours of time. Because aliens
Others tell us that they had recently started reading the bible and have had visions.
Still others make a confession that they have been beamed out of their bed, out of the window, on previous occasions.
The usual suspects.

But the more straight reports were generally overlapping pretty well (tho not sounding like anything extraordinary given the existance of a nearby mil airfield and the military claiming there was an exercise that night).
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert82 View Post
You are way over my head, dude.

Out.
Hey all things aside I noticed you are from Vermont. I have very fond memories of my Fathers place in Harmonyville. Putting up hundreds of pounds of mushrooms, tomatoes, basil, garlic and wild asparagus in the fall. The winter days of Vt coffee shops, local aged white cheddar and pepperoni and of course ending the day baking French bread and croissants with fine coffee in the evening and listening to Windham Hill records till the sun was set. Hope you are enjoying it as much as I did as a kid. And it is a perfect spot to look for UFOS where the stars come down to meet you. No hard feelings. ciao bambino
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by s wave View Post
where the stars come down to meet you.
So Kurt Russel is running from Thanos, cause there is Big trouble in Little China. He flees to Arizona? cause the telescopes can steal more light from the Stars?

..Just when you think you have heard it all. I heard about the Pheonix lights, and now Kurt Russel is in it. How did the previous investigators miss that? Claiming 'First Rights' too, calling it in. Clever. That stone cold player knows the game. No sole survivors, no stone unturned huh?
Old 1 week ago
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Swamp Gas

Contamination during exposure process. Think of the open cans of film in the editing rooms. Film on the floor. Dust, or chemical specs from a splatter event.

Or the window boarder is seen in final frame, reflections.

You cannot tell me that white dot in front of the tail, is U-Fo structure. Too small.

Shoot Bob Lazar an email and ask if any of the 'recovered' UFO's where seagull sized?

They are probably squeezing off some tracer rounds off into the distance for the camera man. I'm not ready to say it is a cloaked Klingon Bird of Prey. Perhaps parts falling off in mid air from red leader.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Sighting the Genesis recovery.

The Genesis Mission from NASA's comet recovery, had many practices and package interception ideas.

Why do the packages look lke UFO's? It looks like a Roswell incident.

In the late 99-200x they were using helicopters with nets, or hook/gantry. Catching things out of the sky, and people would catch them, with their crappy home video recorder. Probably would not even see the helicopters on a VHS, I dunno.

Why couldn't the Phoenix lights be the same thing? You got commons like, formation flying lights, parachuting flares, and near by airbases. Right time and place.

The copters are trying to save everybody from falling satillite payloads. ****s falling out the sky all the time.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1971 View Post
Sighting the Genesis recovery.

The Genesis Mission from NASA's comet recovery, had many practices and package interception ideas.

Why do the packages look lke UFO's? It looks like a Roswell incident.

In the late 99-200x they were using helicopters with nets, or hook/gantry. Catching things out of the sky, and people would catch them, with their crappy home video recorder. Probably would not even see the helicopters on a VHS, I dunno.

Why couldn't the Phoenix lights be the same thing? You got commons like, formation flying lights, parachuting flares, and near by airbases. Right time and place.

The copters are trying to save everybody from falling satillite payloads. ****s falling out the sky all the time.
So you are saying that this is not a real flying saucer?
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Right. The Genesis story is a cover.

Helicopters, don't catch things in the sky. That was stupid.

Case Closed.

This is Quantum Entanglement with Roswell due to gas lighting.
Old 1 week ago
Quote:
Right. The Genesis story is a cover.

Helicopters, don't catch things in the sky. That was stupid.

Case Closed.

This is Quantum Entanglement with Roswell due to gas lighting.
I haven't seen helos catching things, but have seen documentaries in which fixed wing aircraft are used to fetch things falling from the sky.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Helicopters cant carry UFO's, the rotors would snap off. The 'Jesus nut' would crack.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Helicopters cant carry UFO's, the rotors would snap off. The 'Jesus nut' would crack.
I would think the UFO might carry the helicopter lol

so bad the philae probe landed in the asteroids cave... talk about bad luck.
Attached Thumbnails
Call me crazy but is UFO disclosure near? What Role will music play if true?-frog-turtle.jpg   Call me crazy but is UFO disclosure near? What Role will music play if true?-philaecomet.jpg  
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Is that an Ostrich?

I like my version better.
Attached Thumbnails
Call me crazy but is UFO disclosure near? What Role will music play if true?-philaecometrr.jpg  
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

RLOL must have emu in it I heard they can absorb more sunlight!

By the way if that probe is missing... I think you got a photo of the #1 suspect red handed and flat footed. GJ
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth Guru View Post
I haven't seen helos catching things, but have seen documentaries in which fixed wing aircraft are used to fetch things falling from the sky.
Or from the ground.

Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

AfterViewer, would it ruin the perceived 'wow' factor or why is it you don't want to explain the links you throw up here?

Does anyone even click those random links? You're not getting a lot of feedback on them.
Old 1 week ago
One thing is certain, the UFO Phenomenon is real!

FACT: UFO's were spotted around and above U.S. Air Force Bases.

It's not going away anytime soon.

Yes, some reports are FAKE but there are many reports that remain unexplained until this day.

Here's a very interesting interview with Dr. J. Allen Hynek, Project Blue Book investigator.

Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

ALIEN SPACE CADETS : YouTube

PART TWO : YouTube

PART THREE : YouTube

Last edited by AfterViewer; 1 week ago at 04:23 AM..
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

Biggest question: is the patented technology on spacecraft still proprietary in outer space? Does the bern convention include the moon? If you write a song in outer space do you still hold the earths copyrights? Is phobos a public space is all outer space a public space? We need more lawyers up there... its starting to get confusing.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Wait until the AI's start holding back their creations from human exploitation, then ask that question.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
AfterViewer, would it ruin the perceived 'wow' factor or why is it you don't want to explain the links you throw up here?

Does anyone even click those random links? You're not getting a lot of feedback on them.
Uh, so sorry, have you on "ignore", didn't see your post. And yes, everyone checks out my stuff to become enlightened.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterViewer View Post
Uh, so sorry, have you on "ignore", didn't see your post. And yes, everyone checks out my stuff to become enlightened.
Old 1 week ago
Old 1 week ago
Quote:

I've even told him how to embed them properly...!
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterViewer View Post
Old 6 days ago
I'm really digging Project Bluebook on the History channel!

HISTORY TV

Each re-enactment is excellently crafted. The UFO special effects are astounding!

The show reminds me a bit of the X-Files but without the silly monster episodes.
Old 6 days ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth Guru View Post
I'm really digging Project Bluebook on the History channel!

HISTORY TV

Each re-enactment is excellently crafted. The UFO special effects are astounding!

The show reminds me a bit of the X-Files but without the silly monster episodes.
Nice show. Great episode last night. How do you spell rock and a hard place...
Old 2 days ago
Gear Maniac

Yaeh, it was.

That's the America I come from. They Just start shooting at everything! Shoot first ask questions later.
Old 2 days ago
Old 2 days ago
Lives for gear

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search