The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Call me crazy but is UFO disclosure near? What Role will music play if true?
Old 31st August 2017
Gear Head
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeq View Post

So if the President doesn't know, why would you tout his mere Chief of Staff as being someone whose statements are worthy of note? How could Podesta have "ordered" the declassification of stuff that even his BOSS is 'not allowed' to know?

What are you talking about? John podesta aint know **** either?... I never said he was allowed to know nor that he was filled in by the government? whats up with your constant assumptions? The documentary "Unacknowledged" explains it perfectly. One example it gives is Bill Clinton trying to push to uncover/declassify the ufo files, which he had to stop doing because they told him his life would be in danger if he kept pushing. And thats barely 30-60 seconds of the documentary. It is an hour and a half long. it barely came out 2-3 months ago. watch it. its on netflix but you can also find it only for free. Im done with you guys. Its like yall came to a crime scene with yall minds made up on what how and why things happened before looking at the evidence of the actual crime scene. So, its totally useless for me to try and inform anyone with such mindset, ignoring all evidence because they want to stick to their traditional beliefs & their cultural conditioning. Peace. One day you will find your way to nonbiased investigations, to critical thinking, to the truth. For now, keep conforming to being a comfortable sheep.

For any one with an actual investigative mind, with interest in knowing the truth for themselves, not believing what anyone says...

Heres a few really eye opening sources to dive deep into so that you can come back with a well informed opinion.

https://gomovies.sc/movie/unacknowledged-2017/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pBYgjLYyiQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0EKqL1l96s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtvXhsX8R-A

And this last one is 3 hours long.. but it gives you the most extensive & well documented information on the history of our current system and reality. ( it has almost 5 million views even though it is long af.. )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

Relax, grab the beer or the blunt/joint/bong, inform yourself and enjoy the ride. Then come back to try and disprove what I am saying here. Thanks. Much love. Im all for constructive criticism, but anyone trying to ridicule something that they know jack **** about only shows pure ignorance.
Old 31st August 2017
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noisewagon View Post
Dude.. In fact nutrients have gotten better in the last 50 years. Your ignorance is astounding.

Even simple scientific things like adding niacin and iodine in our food supply has done this.
Pot calling the kettle black??

"Nutrients have gotten better"?? WTF does that even mean? I was talking about the FACT medical practitioners of ANY type receive virtually ZERO nutritional training in their education.
Old 31st August 2017
Gear Head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karloff70 View Post
Pot calling the kettle black??

"Nutrients have gotten better"?? WTF does that even mean? I was talking about the FACT medical practitioners of ANY type receive virtually ZERO nutritional training in their education.
Seems like everyone here is too quick to want to be right, to call you the ignorant so they can feel smart without actually looking deep into your statements or researching for themselves extensively.

There is so much in this world that we are not told about, and yes we need to disseminate the actual true conspiracies from the misinformation. But you can't do that without extensively investigating both sides of the story from a non-biased view, which is difficult for the many people who are deeply entrenched in their own ego, their own belief systems and cultural conditioning.

For example: The "Illuminati"

The misinformation: They are satan worshippers. They are lead by the annunaki reptilians who can shape-shift. They are always watching you and know everything you do. They are inherently evil and want to rule the world. ETC ETC ETC

Whats closer to the truth: They are normal people in high positions of power, people with ties to extremely rich families, and secretive societies like freemasons are also included. They are normal people whose groups ideals, power and reach has evolved over time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati#Origins

They may or may not be linked to the original illuminati, but that doesnt really matter. The whole illuminati thing and all the mystery around it undermines the real conspiracies which include families like the rockefellers, the rothschild, jp morgans, george soros, other royalty families, people on high positions of power, certain people in high ranks of freemasonry, and other secretive societies although the only other one I know about is the skull n bones society which is also a well documented society. This is what the people refer to when they talk about Illuminati.

Many people accuse them of being evil, but they are simply an extremely powerful & rich group of human beings who intend to bring the ideals they believe to be right for the world. In my view, they seem to have 'good' intentions but maybe not the right methods of achieving those. Some people may step out of those ideals seeking power to only benefit themselves, but that is only history/the human condition repeating itself. It doesn't mean the whole vision of the conglomerate has to align with such self serving agenda. Although through personal investigation, that's what it mostly feels like. A self serving agenda.. But as that saying goes

"The government is a reflection of its people."

We all gotta take part in evolving individually, through inner growth. But we also must expose all the true conspiracies that exploit the people. Both are our responsibility, to take a stand against corruption, oppression, real conspiracies, and to also recognize that we are all human beings in this together with the power to change, with the ability to unite, to reach our true potential as human beings which many spiritual leaders have spoken about. From the ancient times with Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, all the way to recent times with people like Ghandi, Yogananda, and Sadhguru( who is my biggest inspiration when it comes to this topic of reaching our true human potential.

Check him out at his youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcY...rQIBVHYA1sK2sw
Old 31st August 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by metrosoultv View Post
There is so much in this world that we are not told about,
First rule of being an independent being: Don't take **** from others.
You don't have to be told what to think.

I mean, come on dude.
This website you link to with the testimonies? The second ****ing menu item on their website is a ****ing SHOP button.
These people are in it for the money. THAT is the real consipiracy.
The proof is there in plain sight.
You see, conspiracy nuts can make you good money if you tell them what they want to hear. They WANT to believe. All you need to do is monetize it.
This racket has been going on for decades! And they STILL believe that crap!

Anyway, just so that you know, no actual evidence is given in these hearings. They are all verbal accounts, which means nothing.
Do you even know what constitutes scientific evidence?
Old 31st August 2017
Gear Guru

The collective common sense of humanity (which is vast) is being held hostage by the word 'science'.

Note, I say 'the word', before you lot start moaning. But oh what a powerful spell it is to stop people using their inherent powers.
Old 31st August 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy.c. View Post
Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy if I just look at THIS NEW EVIDENCE I'll be convinced!!!

The arrogance with which it is assumed that we haven't watched the same dog and pony show over and over and over,
You forgot to add: And over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, etc, etc, etc.
Old 31st August 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
The collective common sense of humanity (which is vast)
Aah, yes, the collective common sense....
You mean the one that made us think the universe is made up of just four elements?
The one that made people fear falling off the edge of the world?
The one that tells us that dragons are lurking in the forest?
Or maybe the one that is sure that Nessy is still out there, flogging her fins at unsuspecting photographers?
Or maybe you mean the common sense that traveling over 50mph will surely make womens uterusses fly out?
Etc, etc, etc...

I can tell you, human common sense is at times the worst possible counselor.
Old 31st August 2017
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by monomer View Post
Aah, yes, the collective common sense....
You mean the one that made us think the universe is made up of just four elements?
The one that made people fear falling off the edge of the world?
The one that tells us that dragons are lurking in the forest?
Or maybe the one that is sure that Nessy is still out there, flogging her fins at unsuspecting photographers?
Or maybe you mean the common sense that traveling over 50mph will surely make womens uterusses fly out?
Etc, etc, etc...

I can tell you, human common sense is at times the worst possible counselor.
You very obviously have no idea at all what I am referring to and you tirade of nonsense is a pityful sight.
Old 31st August 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
You very obviously have no idea at all what I am referring to and you tirade of nonsense is a pityful sight.
Dude, you were arguing that 'collective common sense' is somehow better than what people call science.

Look, collective common sense didn't think the ****ing computer you wrote your message on was possible. So if you REALLY think common sense is better then you would have to believe that you can't be reading this at this very moment.

We are flawed beings. Common sense sucks. Collective common sense doubly so.
Old 31st August 2017
Gear Guru

Quote:
Dude, you were arguing that 'collective common sense' is somehow better than what people call science.

Look, collective common sense didn't think the ****ing computer you wrote your message on was possible. So if you REALLY think common sense is better then you would have to believe that you can't be reading this at this very moment.

We are flawed beings. Common sense sucks. Collective common sense doubly so.
Like I said, you are not understanding what I mean whatsoever. I never said 'common sense is better'. Nor that science was bad, or useless like your rabid projections imply. It's not an either or, we need both. Obviously, one might say.

What I mean is we need to rediscover our or perhaps even reclaim our common sense (as what passes for common sense right now does indeed suck), collectively but more to the point, personally. Each of us. For themselves. And for everyone. Which for some is being partially blocked by the magic spell of the word 'science'. Arguably, you are a case in point. The word science has you so blind, you now even say common sense sucks. It doesn't. It's essential.

And to push it right off the cliff so you chaps can have a field day, what I also meant originally is that there is a source, a common source we tap into for that common sense. And the access to THAT is being blocked by all manner of crap today, all sorts of disconnection from source, and the word 'science' is partially responsible because it makes people let go. Of responsibility. And connection.

Science itself is a great tool. The word is a spell and it pacifies people and it often stops them asking questions when they should. And it gets used like a brainwash baseball bat like mad all over the place right now to herd people's thoughts in specific directions.

Anyway, I think I am done on this one. May your field day be enjoyable.
Old 31st August 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
What I mean is we need to rediscover our or perhaps even reclaim our common sense (as what passes for common sense right now does indeed suck), collectively but more to the point, personally. Each of us. For themselves. And for everyone. Which for some is being partially blocked by the magic spell of the word 'science'. Arguably, you are a case in point. The word science has you so blind, you now even say common sense sucks. It doesn't. It's essential.
Well, this is kindof a difficult discussion.
You see, common sense is often the initiator of science.
And, as it turns out, for a lot of things that are not intuitive to us our common sense fails miserably.

But you are right. Science itself should be looked upon with suspicion. It is actually part of its operation to be looked upon with suspicion.
That is why it works.

With common sense things tend to be quite arbitrary.
There are people on this earth for whom it is common sense to snip off the clitoris of women.
And that is because they accept it as common sense that females should not enjoy sex.
That's common sense for you.

So, if anything, i'm objecting to the false dualism you purport.
Science and common sense are separate things that have separate merrits.

Sure, common sense has its good sides. And for a lot of things it is good enough to help us not kill ourselfs from stupidity.
But it does have limits due to our limited capacity as a species to correctly assess the world.

Quote:
what I also meant originally is that there is a source, a common source we tap into for that common sense.
Yeah, that source is your brain on evolution. And its not common. It varies greatly from one culture to another.
It is a flawed system that only can help so much agains guarding us against the environment.

Quote:
Science itself is a great tool. The word is a spell and it pacifies people and it often stops them asking questions when they should.
Well, it shouldn't, tho i agree that it does happen.
What you're proposing is actually science.
Science is the process of questioning current concepts, finding out what really is going on.

The thing with science is that if someone cries "SCIENCE!" then you can always ask the valid question of "Show it to me!" and they should be able to show you the sience that led to their conclusion.
That is possibly the strongest point of science.

Meanwhile, if you were to ask such a question to someone basing their belief on common sense then the answer to this question will invariably be "Well, its common sense, innit?"

What you are maybe arguing is that justifying things with the word "Sience!" has become common sense. And in that respect this particular bit of common sense is just as flawed and blind as other forms of common sense.
That is why i don't think that your solution of applying more common sense makes any sense at all.
If people hide behind the word science then you can call them out on it by using science.
Old 31st August 2017
Lives for gear

People are easily brainwashed and mislead...
Except for ME of course.
Its so tiring to be burdened with trying to convince all the people who are dumber than me that they are gullible rubes...except for ME of course.

Id never fall for that.
Its only "them".

How could I be fooled when im so much smarter and better than the unwashed losers im trying to save?
Old 31st August 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
If you understood how cancer works you would see why there isn't 'one cure'. But there are many natural things that help. In short, stay alkaline and completely come off any sugar are two good starting points.
Apparently you do not understand what is going on here.
Sugar, as referenced by these scientists, is the food of cells.
It is the basic energy input of a cell.
If you 'come off' any sugar you would die because of not having any energy.

Carbohydrates and fat are transformed into glucose in the body before it becomes useful as fuel.
Fructose in fruit is converted to glucose in the same way.
It is essential for any cell and the actual source doesn't matter.

So you are confusing sugars in the diet with sugars as they are used by cells.
Cells only use glucose as a source. Your body transforms other related molecules to glucose.

The cancers cells you were talking about also use glucose.

If you would completely come off sugars, from the cellular perspective, you would have to stop eating carbohydrates, fruit, fat and a whole lot of other natural things.
You would simply die because every single cell in your body needs glucose, whatever the source.
So you can't actually 'completely come off sugar'. Not in the sense that would help agains cancer.

You simply misunderstand what these people were talking about. They were not talking about table sugar, they were talking about glucose, the fuel for every human cell.

Now the real question is, was your proposal about not eating any sugar what you would call 'common sense'?
Because you seem to be hiding behind science that you do not actually understand....
Old 31st August 2017
Gear Guru

Let's just leave it. You don't see what I am pointing at. That's ok. No need to point out to me what the scientific process consists of. lol

As regards sugar and cancer, look up up Otto Warburg and what he got a Nobel Prize for. I'm out, this is going nowhere.
Old 31st August 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noisewagon View Post
I see. You seem like a nice guy living in the Arctic Circle. I can understand your concerns for food safety, but I have seen no evidence that GMO's cause detrimental effects. I've heard lots of bluster...but NO SCIENTIFIC FACTS.

The second part of your post was even more troubling....

You think American farmers should just give their crops away for free?

Oh come on! How about reacting on the content I posted? instead of regurgitating industry propaganda? GMO is not going to "solve world hunger". please don't be so naive? those are profit based industries. their "magic" agriculture is based on OIL and CHEMICAL INDUSTRY. They use PATENTS, they own the all-important seed! You're not allowed to save seeds if you go GMO. So then farmers will be dependent on a huge, foreign corporation, which is known for it's unethical practices in it's long history (see below for an overview and video) so this new "technology" it is not sustainable such as the small scale farming it's supposed to replace. It is not designed as such. It's designed to make everyone on the whole planet dependable on one corporation with strong ties to one government. furthermore, as mentioned in a previous post, because the crops are monocultures, the genetic diversity (different species that can handle different pests or droughts) is gone. which is exactly the recommendation to fix the "superweeds" situation in the USA. (see PDF linked below)
oh and put this in your corporate pipe and smoke it: monopolies are a deathknell for markets. no exception.

I suggest you listen to Vandana Shiva. who has a very clear idea what's going on. shaming me into having an opinion doesn't really work, my skin is too thick, must be cause I live so far north.
FYI the planet is a closed ecosystem.

IF you had paid attention you'd know that GMO has LESS efficiëncy than traditional farming, and also high greenhouse gass emissions. without the (cheap) oil there's no industrial farming. oh but there's shale oil now, another wonderful thing, great for the environment.

newsflash: most crops in the USA, the soy, the corn etc. are not for human consumption.
yep that's right. it's all imported. from south america, and China
now imagine what happens if that stops? who has a little garden in their backyard?
who is saving heirloom seeds, so to grow crops next year?
you?

gee.. this sounds like a threat: so if we don't eat their poison crap, they'll shoot us? that's another major export product I guess. Lighthizer Warning: Buy GMOs or Expect a Fight | Successful Farming

and we're supposed to trust Monsanto unconditionally? because "science"?
what a BS
here's a little history of what Monsanto has done:
Monsanto's Dark History 1901-2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAZmHIiN8VI

Farmers in the US? No one lifted a finger when Monsanto's lawyers destroyed the few non-GMO farmers businesses.
yet they could've known that this was a dead end street
William Weida | Colorado College | ZoomInfo.com
using GMO crops and Glyphosate they enjoyed 2 decades of carefree use of this "magic" technology, but now the party is over. the topsoil is dead, new pathogens have developed, superweeds make herbicides ineffective, farmers and their families go sick and die, slowly but surely, and the whole thing is a disaster
http://www.ucsusa.org/sites/default/...superweeds.pdf
https://www.forbes.com/sites/bethhof.../#55099383cd53
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6E2L1rwDHM (sorry german spoken)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1VWcSaUiHo (ZDF is mainstream news)

but now the law is changed to force US consumers to buy the bad stuff
is that what you'd call a free market? or is that a government trying to "protect" a monopolized industrial farming industry?
http://althealthworks.com/12564/wisc...sh-butter-ban/

Agriculture is dependent on rain and a few feet of topsoil: if you'd destroy the bacteria and fungi living in it, you destroy the plant's abillity to take up nutrients. Here's dr Don Huber making the same point as Vrain in the presentation above: I suggest you watch both, then react?

here's some further bedtime reading: goodnight
GMO Seralini – Republication of the Séralini study: Science speaks for itself
http://cdn.intechopen.com/pdfs/12592.pdf
https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcom...for-gmo-grass/
https://theintercept.com/2016/05/17/...antos-roundup/
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/1...y-lawsuit.html
Globalism & Pesticides Are Behind Massive Honeybee Die-Off, Bayer Study Confirms | Zero Hedge
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27991589
CRUCIAL PAPER 24: Traces of GM Toxins in the blood of women
Old 31st August 2017
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptil View Post
Oh come on! How about reacting on the content I posted? instead of regurgitating industry propaganda? GMO is not going to "solve world hunger".
I suggest you listen to Vandana Shiva. who has a very clear idea what's going on. shaming me into having an opinion doesn't really work, my skin is too thick, must be cause I live so far north.
FYI the planet is a closed ecosystem.

IF you had paid attention you'd know that GMO has LESS efficiëncy than traditional farming, and also high greenhouse gass emissions

newsflash: most crops in the USA are not for human consumption.
yep that's right. it's all imported. from south america

gee.. this sounds like a threat: so if we don't eat their poison crap, they'll shoot us? that's another major export product I guess. Lighthizer Warning: Buy GMOs or Expect a Fight | Successful Farming

and we're supposed to trust Monsanto unconditionally? because "science"?
what a BS
here's a little history of what Monsanto has done:
Monsanto's Dark History 1901-2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAZmHIiN8VI

Farmers in the US? No one lifted a finger when Monsanto's lawyers destroyed the few non-GMO farmers businesses.
yet they could've known that this was a dead end street
William Weida | Colorado College | ZoomInfo.com
using GMO crops and Glyphosate they enjoyed 2 decades of carefree use of this "magic" technology, but now the party is over. the topsoil is dead, new pathogens have developed, superweeds make herbicides ineffective, farmers and their families go sick and die, slowly but surely, and the whole thing is a disaster
http://www.ucsusa.org/sites/default/...superweeds.pdf
https://www.forbes.com/sites/bethhof.../#55099383cd53
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6E2L1rwDHM (sorry german spoken)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1VWcSaUiHo (ZDF is mainstream news)

but now the law is changed to force US consumers to buy the bad stuff
is that what you'd call a free market?
Wisconsin Residents Fight Back, Sue State Over Kerrygold Grass-Fed Irish Butter Ban | AltHealthWorks.com

Agriculture is dependent on rain and a few feet of topsoil: if you'd destroy the bacteria and fungi living in it, you destroy the plant's abillity to take up nutrients. Here's dr Don Huber making the same point as Vrain in the presentation above: I suggest you watch both, then react?

here's some further bedtime reading: goodnight
GMO Seralini – Republication of the Séralini study: Science speaks for itself
http://cdn.intechopen.com/pdfs/12592.pdf
https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcom...for-gmo-grass/
https://theintercept.com/2016/05/17/...antos-roundup/
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/1...y-lawsuit.html
Globalism & Pesticides Are Behind Massive Honeybee Die-Off, Bayer Study Confirms | Zero Hedge
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27991589
CRUCIAL PAPER 24: Traces of GM Toxins in the blood of women

Is this (and your previous post on the topic) an exercise in linking and quoting as many charlatans and quacks as possible? If so, job well done!

I've started writing a response to your previous post but dealing with all the lies from these charlatans takes time and other things got in the way. As soon as I have time I will finish that post.

Alistair
Old 31st August 2017
Lives for gear

Thanks to the internet, everyone's an expert.
Old 31st August 2017
If I would corrupt your language, would I corrupt your thoughts ?
Old 31st August 2017
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptil View Post
with respect for your person, Noisewagon, this message in the video is the biggest bull**** I've heard here in a long time!

here's my argumentation:
1. grafting and selective breeding is something completely different from genetic manipulation, inserting genes forcefully into an organism while not possible in a natural way. these are idiots toying with things they don't comprehend. it's a giant experiment, to destabilize and even replace natural systems, and there is no recourse, no "plan B" if they succeed. (forget about the doomsday vault: it's not a viable alternative to life itself)
2. the system of pesticides and herbicides coupled with GM organisms turned out to be incompatible with our species and with all life that makes the production, or rather growing nutricious food possible. It is also incompatible with the bacteria that live inside of us and play an important role in our functioning. colon cancer, leaky gut syndrome in animals and us are the writing on the wall.
I'd ask anyone to watch this very carefully:

3. year in, year out, century after century, small farms have provided food for most of the human population. and they still do. organic farming is right now more productive, more efficiënt than industrial farming. it is also the most resillient, against climate change, evolving pests, because of genetic variety, diversification. for the neo-liberal shareholders profit is the only motive, their intentions are clearly not to sustain a system of symbiosis. in fact, this is opposite to their interests, since people then will not need their products. the agricultural industry destroy diverse ecosystems, for a few years of soybean and corn production, and are totally uninterested what comes after. they're the largest producer of greenhouse gasses apart from the fossile fuel industries, on which they rely on. no oil, no food. monopolies are not a good way to run a world economy, according to any capitalist theory. yet capitalism is the excuse for the attempt to construct a monopoly controlling all food across the world.
but it doesn't have to be like this!!!
please watch this:

4. why should I, or anyone trust chemical corporations who specialize in the destruction of life, with managing life? both BAYER and Monsanto have a tainted past. the former as a continuation of IG FARBEN, who experimented with neurotoxins on jews, intellectuals, gays and anyone they deemed inferior, to turn around after the war and use that knowledge to build a chemical agricultural empire based on pesticides and artificial fertilizer, the latter as the US militairy's favorite contractor to invent and produce horrible weapons such as the atom bomb and agent orange. it's not strange to note that the russians banned all GM food, they see it as a strategy for conquest and domination: to control a man's food, is to control the man himself. they're not buying it. we're all supposed to be in the safe zone, are supposed to trust the people that do this, unconditionally. while they also start wars of conquest and plunder resources. are we participants? or just tools? or both?
here's one example; a company came up with GM Corn that completely makes any male infertile, forever, if they'd only ingest a little bit of it. now why would anyone make an effort to invent such a thing?

5. the idea that there's hunger in the world because of too little food being grown is total bull****. there's plenty of food for everyone being produced right now. the issue is distribution. to keep the system of fiat money based on debt (not on intrinsic value) we have in place, artificial scarcity is created, by dumping food, everywhere. the few "perfect" looking crops are sold to western consumers and out of the abundance on offer, what is not sold is discarded. (of course while the poor brown an black people in the 3rd world basically can go f themselves). but, the USA itself now imports most of the consumer food (from China). what happens if the dollar is not the reserve currency anymore? why are people discouraged or even denied to grow their own food in their own frontyard or urban gardens?

why is there a worldwide law what is allowed to be sold as food and what isn't?
watch this please: It's a TU Delft (reputable university in my country) hosted lecture about Codex Alimentarius Codex Alimentarius: Don't f*ck with my food

the whole thing is a perversion of what it should be. and I will not let myself be shamed by liers and fools (such as in that video) into accepting some experiment based not on symbiosis but on a foolish idea that we have to kill to create life. we're supposed to be dependent on a few extremely rich scemers, who want to control all life, in a perpetual war on nature.
WE are part of nature.

thank you for reading and listening to the videos!

Much of the ignorance and myths about the topic in one post. Quite a feat.

Videos of Vandana Shiva? Really? Here are a few articles that pop-up on a Google search so you have no excuse for not knowing that she is a fraud:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jonenti.../#7cc0eeee1c47

NeuroLogica Blog » The Myths of Vandana Shiva

Do a little research before spreading misinformation. Or just look her up on Wikipedia. That shouldn't be too hard:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
In a 2013 message on Twitter, Vandana Shiva described Mark Lynas as "..saying farmers should be free to grow #GMOs which can contaminate #organic farms is like saying #rapists should have freedom to rape."[41] Forbes magazine commented on this tweet: "Comparison of agricultural biotech to “rape” is deplorable considering the astronomical rate of sexual assault in India.."[42] Mark Lynas called Shiva's tweet “obscene and offensive.”[42]

Investigative journalist Michael Specter, in an article in The New Yorker on 25 August 2014 entitled "Seeds of Doubt",[10] raised concerns over a number of Shiva's claims regarding GMOs and some of her campaigning methods. He wrote: "Shiva’s absolutism about G.M.O.s can lead her in strange directions. In 1999, ten thousand people were killed and millions were left homeless when a cyclone hit India’s eastern coastal state of Orissa. When the U.S. government dispatched grain and soy to help feed the desperate victims, Shiva held a news conference in New Delhi and said that the donation was proof that “the United States has been using the Orissa victims as guinea pigs” for genetically-engineered products, although she made no mention about the fact that those same products are approved and consumed in the United States. She also wrote to the international relief agency Oxfam to say that she hoped it wasn’t planning to send genetically modified foods to feed the starving survivors." [10] Shiva's responded[43] to Michael Specter's article by publishing a section on her web page in part of which she stated : "For the record, ever since I sued Monsanto in 1999 for its illegal Bt cotton trials in India, I have received death threats" and "The concerted PR assault on me for the last two years from Lynas, Specter and an equally vocal Twitter group is a sign that the global outrage against the control over our seed and food, by Monsanto through GMOs, is making the biotech industry panic."[10] Specter responded by publishing a letter in the New Yorker.[44]

In the same piece, Specter wrote "Shiva refers to her scientific credentials in almost every appearance, yet she often dispenses with the conventions of scientific inquiry." Specter also questioned the credibility of a note that according to him is on most of Shiva's book jackets, and that states "Before becoming an activist, Vandana Shiva was one of India’s leading physicists"; he relates that when he asked her if she had ever worked as a physicist, she suggested that he search for the answer on Google; but he says that he found nothing, and that she doesn’t list any such position in her biography.[10]

Journalist Keith Kloor, in an article published in Discover on 23 October 2014 entitled "The Rich Allure of a Peasant Champion", revealed that Shiva charges US $40,000 per speaking lecture, plus a business-class air ticket from New Delhi. Kloor writes: "She is often heralded as a tireless 'defender of the poor,' someone who has courageously taken her stand among the peasant farmers of India. Let it be noted, however, that this champion of the downtrodden doesn’t exactly live a peasant’s lifestyle." [45]"

Look up the linked references in the Wikipedia article and read those for the sources of all this.

In conclusion, her credentials are fake. Her morals are questionable. Her science is non-existing but she pushes all the right emotional buttons for the uneducated and fearful. She is a force for ignorance, backwardness, questionable morals and primitive thought patterns. A danger to humanity.

It is also extremely shameful that the TU Delft allows charlatans like Matthias Rath to hold lectures there. The only reason he was campaigning against the Codex Alimentarius is because it would basically close down his snake oil selling business because he wouldn't be allowed to claim anything he sells cures diseases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
"Matthias Rath (born 1955 in Stuttgart, Germany) is a controversial doctor,[1] businessman, and vitamin salesman.[2][3][4][5] He earned his medical degree in Germany.[6] Rath claims that a program of nutritional supplements (which he calls "cellular medicine"), including formulations that he sells, can treat or cure diabetes, cardiovascular disease, cancer, and HIV/AIDS.[7][8] Some of his claims are unsupported by medical research.[9][10] Rath runs the Dr. Rath Health Foundation, has been closely associated with Health Now, Inc.,[11] and founded the Dr. Rath Research Institute.

The Sunday Times (Johannesburg) has described Rath as an "international campaigner for the use of natural remedies" whose "theories on the treatment of cancer have been rejected by health authorities all over the world."[12] On HIV/AIDS, Rath has disparaged the pharmaceutical industry and denounced antiretroviral medication as toxic and dangerous, while claiming that vitamins and amino acids could reverse the course of AIDS. As a result, Rath has been accused of "potentially endangering thousands of lives" in South Africa, a country with a massive AIDS epidemic where Rath was active in the mid-2000s.[1] The head of Médecins Sans Frontières said "This guy is killing people by luring them with unrecognised treatment without any scientific evidence"; Rath attempted to sue him.[9][10][13]

Rath's claims and methods have been widely criticised by medical organisations, AIDS-activist groups, and the United Nations, among others.[4][5][14][15] Former South African President Thabo Mbeki and former Minister of Health Manto Tshabalala-Msimang have also been criticised by the medical and AIDS-activist community for their perceived support for Rath's claims.[14][16][17] According to doctors with Médecins Sans Frontières,[18] the Treatment Action Campaign (a South African AIDS-activist group)[19] and a former Rath colleague,[20] unauthorised clinical trials run by Rath and his associates, using vitamins as therapy for HIV, resulted in deaths of some participants. In 2008, the Cape High Court found the trials unlawful, banned Rath and his foundation from conducting unauthorised clinical trials and from advertising their products, and instructed the South African Health Department to fully investigate Rath's vitamin trials.[19][21] In 2008, Rath expanded his advertising to Russia, a country where the incidence of HIV/AIDS had been increasing.[1]"
It seems you have been fooled by the usual suspects. These people are misguided at best, evil at worse. They represent ignorance and lack of intelligence. They belong in the Middle Ages. Not in the 21st century.

You mention Séralini in your last post. One of Séralini's papers is also the main argument point for others you have quoted or linked to. Séralini's paper is NOT science. It is rejected pseudo-science at best and fraudulent inhumane animal torture at worse. Quoting Séralini's own propaganda site about the re-publication of the paper shows a lack of understanding of how to do even simple internet research. It is plain stupid really.

Here is a better article on the subject:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jonenti.../#59523db418a9

An excerpt from the article: "“The study appeared to sweep aside all known benchmarks of scientific good practice and, more importantly, to ignore the minimal standards of scientific and ethical conduct in particular concerning the humane treatment of experimental animals,” concluded a prominent group of scientists in Transgenic Review. Normally, rodents who develop tumors in experiments are humanely euthanized but in this case they were kept alive and the tumors allowed to grow to grotesque size, and then featured in press releases. None of the results depended on the size of their tumors or how long they lived after the tumor appeared. This unethical treatment of animals was a direct violation of accepted research protocol and was by itself grounds for the article being rejected initially or withdrawn.

After carefully reviewing the study, six French national academies (Agriculture, Medicine, Pharmacy, Science, Technology and Veterinarians) issued an extraordinary joint statement condemning it and the journal that published it. The paper was reviewed and refuted by the most prominent independent international science organizations and every food standards agency of note, including French HCB and the National Agency for Food Safety, the Vlaams Instituut voor Biotechnologie, Technical University of Denmark, Food Standards Australia New Zealand, Brazilian National Technical Commission on Biosafety and the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).

Quoting the EFSA: “The study as reported by Séralini et al. was found to be inadequately designed, analysed and reported…. Taking into consideration Member States’ assessments and the authors’ answer to critics, EFSA finds that the study as reported by Séralini et al. is of insufficient scientific quality for safety assessments.”"

The paper is trash that has been utterly condemned by the scientific community as such and it is pretty much the most touted anti-GMO argument out there. That should tell you something about the people behind the anti-GMO lobby. If not their morals, at least their intellectual limitations.

Please stop spreading this misinformation and ignorance. This topic is way too important to be hijacked by a bunch of charlatans and their acolytes.

Alistair
Old 31st August 2017
Lives for gear

Sorry Alistair.
Casting pearls before swine, and all that . . .

To those who don't know the reference, Google it.
Old 31st August 2017
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert82 View Post
Sorry Alistair.
Casting pearls before swine, and all that . . .
I know, I know... but if only one person thinks just a second longer about the subject before, or preferably instead of believing the charlatans and fraudsters it is worth the effort.

Alistair
Old 31st August 2017
Gear Head
Quote:
First rule of being an independent being: Don't take **** from others.
You don't have to be told what to think.

I mean, come on dude.
This website you link to with the testimonies? The second ****ing menu item on their website is a ****ing SHOP button.
These people are in it for the money. THAT is the real consipiracy.
The proof is there in plain sight.
You see, conspiracy nuts can make you good money if you tell them what they want to hear. They WANT to believe. All you need to do is monetize it.
This racket has been going on for decades! And they STILL believe that crap!

Anyway, just so that you know, no actual evidence is given in these hearings. They are all verbal accounts, which means nothing.
Do you even know what constitutes scientific evidence?
Dont take **** from others? The first rule of being an independent being is being able to see both sides of a story from a nonbiased point of view, take in ALL the evidence(NOT IGNORE IT), and then critically think your way into your own independent INFORMED opinion.

You're saying because the website has a shop button that makes everything they say bull**** and a conspiracy? See thats what a real conspiracy nut is. You have yet to watch the documentary where GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS AND HIGH RANKING MILITARY MEMBERS speak on all the classified secret programs that they run, but of course you know more than them, right? You probably ignored every other link. You probably didnt even watch the full video on the link, nor all the other videos on youtube that show this hearing.. Now you go to the website and because you see a shop button, everything they said is bull**** and a conspiracy to disinform you? Lmao WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY. You have yet to disprove anything from the links I presented. Yet you come here try to discredit a hearing with various congress members who are taking this matter very seriously? But once again, of course, you know more than them, right?

Evidence has been continuously suppressed, and intentionally ridiculed(watch the documentary so you can see theres a real government program to discredit real ufo sightings) Once again, its like you came to the crime scene with your mind made up on the what how and why of a situation before you even look at the actual evidence of the crime scene. There is a reason there has been testimonies 'over and over and over and over". And its not because there is nothing there.

You think everyone is conspiring to make these things up? That all the honest citizens who've had UFO sighting experiences are all conspiring to make you believe something which isnt there? That all those government officials and high ranking military members who had the balls to come out and speak out on classified information both on the documentary and infront of CONGRESS MEMBERS are all conspiring to lie to us? Why the **** would they risk their lives to tell a lie? You sir, are the real conspiracy nut. "The proof is in plain sight" "A SHOP BUTTON GUYS... THATS MY PROOF!! OFCOURSE ITS ALL OBVIOUSLY A CONSPIRACY TO DISINFORM US!" And worse than that, your conspiracies are based on pure assumptions, the denial of things that dont align with your views, and your lack of desire to investigate for yourself both sides of the story from a nonbiased point of view. These are things that may shatter your current belief system, but like that saying goes.. "The truth will set you free".

Watch the documentary, the links(theres also more videos about the hearings that should show up on the recommended videos), and that on top of the countless ufo sightings that have been reported over decades should be enough for you. If not, you are a case of simple denial and being close minded. Once again, its okay i understand, the ego naturally protects what its attached to. Its useless for me to inform someone who won't take in any evidence because his mind is set on maintaining his current belief system.
Old 31st August 2017
Gear Head
Lastly, Im going to add this video from the MAN himself Edgar Mitchell
(Astronaut/6th man on the moon)

Where he speaks on UFOs, Disclosure, and even mentions that the reason for concealment is more than likely profit motivated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdaOn-Jz4T8&t=671s

Now, if you also think you know more than him, then I'm seriously convinced that I cant help your delusional mind.
Old 31st August 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
The first rule of being an independent being is being able to see both sides of a story from a nonbiased point of view, take in ALL the evidence(NOT IGNORE IT), and then critically think your way into your own independent INFORMED opinion.
Ok. So Mr. Metrosoul, many, many of us have read, and have critically come to an informed opinion. You are really new to this forum, and perhaps do not know just how much collective knowledge and wisdom is contained in the heads of us 'slutz. Probably a lot more than you have. Some of us have been on this weary planet for much longer than you have (I'm assuming, due to your tone, you are are likely under 40), and are quite familiar with everything you are posting and referencing. None of this is news.

So maybe show a little respect for the guys who have been on here for 5, 10, 15 years, and listen before you lecture us.
Old 31st August 2017
Gear Guru

Quote:
Prevention? Those two things are essential for reversal. The idea that 'Big Pharma is 'hiding the cure' is daft on a few levels. Mainly because there isn't one 'cure'. But cancer is a pretty well understood cellular malfunction that can be totally reversed by helping the body put it right. Instead we have things like 'cakesforcancer'....which is basically akin to murder with a cup of tea. A very long time ago people like Max Gerson and Otto Warburg (who got a Nobel prize for it in 1931) laid out the basics.
On Gerson's book "A Cancer Therapy: Results of 50 Cases": The National Cancer Institute "evaluated" Gerson's claims and concluded that his data showed no benefit from his treatment. The therapy is both ineffective and dangerous.

On Walburg's theories: Today, mutations in oncogenes and tumor suppressor genes are thought to be responsible for malignant transformation, and the metabolic changes Walburg thought of as causative, now are considered instead, to be a result of these mutations.

Quote:
Many have since come up with tactics that have good effects....from Johanna Budwig to Dr Sebi.....
Charlatans, both:

Alfredo Darrington Bowman (26 November 1933 – 6 August 2016),[1] better known as Dr. Sebi,[5] was a Honduran vegetarian herbalist,[6] healer and naturalist of holistic medicine[7][1] who was litigated in 1988 in the New York City Supreme Court and faced civil and criminal charges for practicing medicine without a license.[8] Although not a licensed physician, witnesses had testified that their health was improved as a result of USHA's dietary programs; after the prosecution failed to convince the jury that Bowman made a medical diagnosis, Bowman was found not guilty in the associated criminal trial.[8] Bowman and the USHA were however successfully sued by the New York attorney general's consumer fraud section, and were prevented from making any therapeutic claims regarding any of their products.

The supposed benefits of Alkaline diets are considered to be pseudoscience,[11] as the body self-regulates pH within very strict limits (Acid–base homeostasis) regardless of food intake.

You can look up the many court cases against this charlatan.

Budwig claimed that within 3 months, some patients on her diet had smaller tumors, some had no tumors left, and all felt better. However, there is no reliable evidence supporting Budwig's claims, and no scientific evidence that the Budwig diet helps people with cancer. There is no indication for using anti cancer diets and they can cause adverse effects. Patients who delay or forgo cancer treatments as a result of using diets such as the Budwig Diet might suffer relapse, experience unnecessary disease progression, and suffer from cancer-related symptoms.

Two dangerous people.

Quote:
BUT....for example here in the UK, it is ILLEGAL to call ANYTHING a treatment for cancer except radio and chemo. Might be the same stateside. Suck on that for a minute. How's that for keeping the lid on information that helps people survive?
It is illegal to call ANYTHING that is not PROVEN to be a cure a cure. You mentioned common sense previously. If you had any, you would understand the logic behind this but instead you think it is a bad thing.

Alistair
Old 31st August 2017
Gear Guru

Quote:
Lastly, Im going to add this video from the MAN himself Edgar Mitchell
(Astronaut/6th man on the moon)

Where he speaks on UFOs, Disclosure, and even mentions that the reason for concealment is more than likely profit motivated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdaOn-Jz4T8&t=671s

Now, if you also think you know more than him, then I'm seriously convinced that I cant help your delusional mind.
So because he piloted a space craft he is suddenly a scientific expert on UFO's and alien lifeforms?

As an argument from authority, which is bad logic to start with, this one doesn't even pass that extremely low bar.

So bzzzt, try again after turning on your brain and using it. Start with some basic philosophy and learning about all the usual logical thought errors that people fall for and your posts are riddled with.

Alistair
Old 31st August 2017
Ye Gods, how the thread has degenerated in my absence.

Observation test 1:
Call me crazy but is UFO disclosure near? What Role will music play if true?-starroth1b.jpg

@ Lumbergh : still waiting for you to explain how evolution is a great example of a chaotic system. In your own time
Attached Thumbnails
Call me crazy but is UFO disclosure near? What Role will music play if true?-starroth1b.jpg  
Old 31st August 2017
Gear Guru

Quote:
There is levels to the freemasons and the lower levels dont know **** about whats going on at the highest levels,
And you know this because you a third degree Mason? Or because you read about it on your conspiracy websites? Did your conspiracy site tell you what degree my grandfather reached?

You are up against the inescapable conspiracy paradox. A SECRET organization rules the world, pulls all the strings, controls the information on the most secret topics, has never appeared in the history books, withholds the facts even from Presidents - and yet, your stupid little conspiracy website - run, no doubt, by some loser from his mom's basement - has all the 'secret' information that government officials lack?

NASA, congress, the Pentagon, the President, they are all kept in the dark but any idiot with a web browser can find out exactly what the illuminati are up to, and how many "species" of aliens are here, (there's seven!) how tall they are, which ones are good and which ones are evil, why they want to sex our women, and how they want to prevent us from shooting off our nuclear weapons.
Quote:
And yes of course nobody is coming to save us we have to save ourselves ... how did you get to the assumption that i think otherwise?
Um... because you just posted that very thing:
Quote:
Originally Posted by metrosoultv
They also say that UFOs have been watching us because we have reached the point where we are not only able to destroy each other but we are actually not far from being dangerous to other planets/species. It is not the first source where I hear that aliens are preventing any major disaster (nuclear bombs) from happening. Yes it sounds far fetched but it really isn't.
this ^^ is you admitting what you and your UFOlogy buddies think. The aliens are here to keep us from setting off our nuclear bombs. You know just like the time they prevented those bombs at Hiroshima and Nagasaki from exploding ....oh wait. Good gravy man, you JUST POSTED this - ^^ there it is quoted - the very thing you are now trying to deny you said? This is not one of your BS conspiracy sites, we are not morons who can't remember what we just read yesterday.

Quote:
You didnt even look into all the evidence i brought up??
You really can't remember what you read yesterday, can you? I already posted that I did look at those Podesta emails and once I saw they were all emails FROM Ufo nutjobs TO Podesta I lost interest fast. They don't even 'scratch the surface'. There is literally nothing there, just more speculation.

At no time does Podesta "disclose" anything. If he had, THAT would have been the big story of the DNC hack. You yourself would have quoted it directly instead of posting a lazy link to a massive pile of garbage and telling us that WE are supposed read all of it - to look for a 'smoking gun' that is hidden somewhere in that pile of nothingburgers.

Quote:
The documentary "Unacknowledged" explains it perfectly. One example it gives is Bill Clinton trying to push to uncover/declassify the ufo files, which he had to stop doing because they told him his life would be in danger if he kept pushing.
and this is true because they say it is? They can say anything they want... but it's just an empty anonymous claim with absolutely zero proof.

Actually I am going say right now that you are lying about UFOs because a secret organization threatened your life unless you pretended to believe in the UFO mythology. They will kill you unless you keep arguing in favor of UFOs, but you don't really believe in them. How does that feel? I have exactly the same level of proof about what I am saying about you, as your stupid movie has about what they are saying about Bill Clinton. Which is to say zero.

ASK YOURSELF WHY you believe something in a movie just because they "said so". Ask yourself why are you so gullible?

Quote:
The reported Glenn Beck Got fired after he made a presentation based on this book
and metrosoultv single-handedly takes his own reputation down another notch without anyone else even firing a shot! Glenn Beck!

If there was "solid" evidence, nobody would be ASKING John Podesta or whoever to "disclose" the information. There is "solid evidence" that water is made up of hydrogen and oxygen. Nobody has to ask for the chemical composition of water to be "disclosed". The very fact that the UFO crowd keeps begging for "disclosure" is proof positive they don't really have anything at the present time.
Old 31st August 2017
saw this thread a few months back and thought it was odd being on here, but anyway. I've seen a few UFO sightings over here in the UK over the last 20 years, I don't think there will be any major disclosures until the mother ships show up. as for music, didn't that die off in the 90s!
Old 1st September 2017
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronsmith View Post
as for music, didn't that die off in the 90s!
You whippersnapper! Everyone knows music died in the 50's.

Alistair

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search