The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Call me crazy but is UFO disclosure near? What Role will music play if true?
Old 5th September 2020
Deleted 9d8db46
May I pleeze have some of what you're eating/drinking/smoking/injecting/freebasing??
Old 5th September 2020 | Show parent
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAST View Post
Yeah...crazy like I just let out my new kitten today to see reality for the first time....wonderful wide eyes....but then I had to call in helicopters twice to help combat wild fires...anyways, I am banned from here for political reasons....I think it is real if it touches you...political or ethereal

Quote:
OMG I am so bad at directing helicopters...I am the guy in the ex-GF's T-shirt and no pants with my feet on fire...

Quote:
I am waving...do you even take this seriously from above?
I have to say, for a guy who is "banned", you sure seem to be able to post whenever you feel like it. Did GS institute an "honor system" for banning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted 9d8db46
May I pleeze have some of what you're eating/drinking/smoking/injecting/freebasing??
sorry, it's not for amateurs
Gear Maniac

Yes...try a heavy dose of truth in a new positive world of brave new unconditional love and reality.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted 9d8db46 View Post
Gear Maniac

Yes...try a heavy dose of truth in a new positive world of brave new unconditional love and reality.....meanwhile, enjoy your chemicals, drugs, whatever...if they help you on your own personal path?
Quote:
cool, more nonsensical posting that passes itself off as "deep thoughts," man.
I'd take it all a lot more seriously if I didn't have a healthy dose of historical perspective. I've been watching a lot of video on a certain cult of the late 90s that wanted to follow a comet hidden spaceship to the next level (can't really say much, but you'll see the show soon enough) and in the 70s when the cult started as a Christian/Sci-fi movement they preached a lot of the same vague platitudes we keep hearing today as if it's soon to pass and novel...

Carry on!
But to keep it topical, the UFO death cult leaders also named themselves based on a famous song from The Sound of Music. Maybe they were on to something?

Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeq View Post
I have to say, for a guy who is "banned", you sure seem to be able to post whenever you feel like it. Did GS institute an "honor system" for banning?

sorry, it's not for amateurs
Yeah...twice...am I a fee (sorry spell check) 'free' man?...
Give the amateur free speech and enough expensive eating/drinking/smoking/injecting/freebasing drugs to fluck himself...maybe he will see angels in his polluted smoked up sky?
Old 5th September 2020
Deleted 9d8db46
They're Here

And they seem to have big blue eyes . . .

Old 18th September 2020 | Show parent
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Maybe the aliens had other plans. Maybe they didn't help the Egyptians. Maybe they helped Schicklgruber and Oppenheimer and Pol Pot and Pinochet and Manson and Flo the Progressive lady.
The aliens always seem pretty racist as well.

I mean Nordic aliens, reeks of a certain 1930's Teutonic mythology.
Old 19th October 2020 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweekyboo View Post
The aliens always seem pretty racist as well.

I mean Nordic aliens, reeks of a certain 1930's Teutonic mythology.
https://hyperallergic.com/470795/pse...ncient-aliens/

Quote:
Firstly, these people try to prove their theories by travelling the world and desecrating ancient artefacts. Secondly, they perpetuate and give air to the racist notion that only Europeans – white people – ever were and ever will be capable of such architectural feats.
Old 21st October 2020
Gear Maniac

Trump is going to investigate whether UFO's are real or not.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...eatens-aliens/

He's going to 'look into it', probably right after he releases his healthcare plan.
Old 21st October 2020 | Show parent
Quote:
Originally Posted by tweekyboo View Post
Trump is going to investigate whether UFO's are real or not.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...eatens-aliens/

He's going to 'look into it', probably right after he releases his healthcare plan.
He's also been busy hunting down all of those illegal votes from 2016. Disclosure takes time, man! Decades and decades of time!

Still waiting...
Old 21st October 2020
Deleted 9d8db46
Uncounted votes all end up in Area 51.
Old 21st October 2020 | Show parent
Lives for gear

SPACE FORCE ONE : Life Beyond the LIBERAL BOREALIS POLITICO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThDYazipjSI
Old 22nd October 2020 | Show parent
Deleted 9d8db46
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterViewer View Post
SPACE FORCE ONE : Life Beyond the LIBERAL BOREALIS POLITICO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThDYazipjSI
What are you on about?
Quote:
What are you on about?
Aliens support Trump because he'll bigly prove their existence?
The video is pretty cool though.
Lives for gear

I posted the video because it came up on a music soundtrack search and i thought it was interesting, threw some politically roasted red peppers into the hummus for flavor. heh-heh.
Old 23rd October 2020
Lives for gear

Hmm
Attached Thumbnails
Call me crazy but is UFO disclosure near? What Role will music play if true?-05ac06ad-9d3e-4ebd-8059-bcef981fb7b8.jpeg  
Old 26th October 2020 | Show parent
Gear Guru

Where is this fcuking alien bus at? Been stood at the 2020 stop for too long now, I am ready.
Gear Guru

I think we got on this bus

Old 30th October 2020 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert82 View Post
And they seem to have big blue eyes . . .

LOL - 1,000,000 million points for this one!!!
Lives for gear

I am not going to read 113 pages of posts.

I find science fascinating and as much as apart of me would love to believe we have been visited by life forms from elsewhere in the cosmos I find it highly unlikely. Life forms would have to travel at least as fast as the speed of light and also be able to survive for very very long periods of time to get here and that is so unlikely I lean towards the fact it is probably impossible. Perhaps traveling via worm holes might make it plausible but how they would have found us and what they'd be doing here would be puzzling as well.

I will leave the door open though - clearly, the laws of physics as we know them would indicate that being visited by other life forms is next to impossible however, we do not yet know what we don't know and there may be laws yet undiscovered that would open up the possibilities. I doubt I'll live long enough for any major revelations of that ilk to come along though.

That said, black holes sure are interersting and they are good examples of things we do not fully understand so who knows what studying them will reveal to help further our understanding of everything.
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by PdotDdot View Post
I am not going to read 113 pages of posts.
oh, but you must! It's so enlightening.

Quote:
Perhaps traveling via worm holes might make it plausible but how they would have found us and what they'd be doing here would be puzzling as well.
I agree we don't know what we don't know and I agree on the value of keeping an open mind. But I also have no problem in ruling out "playing peekaboo" as the answer to: "what they are doing here".

Nearly every UFOlogist anecdote in the thread (that you have wisely decided to skip) details how somebody "almost catches" the aliens but they "get away". There are witnesses, but the photos are blurry. There is evidence, but the Men In Black confiscated it. The aliens don't want us to know they are here, but they fly around at night with flashing multicolored lights. They carve designs in our crops and remove the eyeballs from dead cows as their "calling card". But only when nobody is watching.

As much as I value open-mindedness, I am perfectly willing to close my mind to the idea that aliens travel thousands of light years across the vastness of space to ring our doorbell and then run away.
That's all great Joe, but as has been pointed out to you time and again, you have to account for the reptilian overlords who control the media and politicians to suppress eye witness accounts. No one would possibly ever be mistaken or lie on the internet about sightings for money, notoriety, or because they are a bit off... The ONLY explanation is that anything that isn't immediately identifiable is an alien or higher dimensional spacecraft. Additionally, the most honest politician of all time is going to fully disclose (for reals this time, pinky swear) if we make him dictator for life, so you skeptics, or as I call you - DENIAL SHEEPLE will eat crow very, very soon.

And if not, that's just proof the coverup is working.

Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeq View Post
oh, but you must! It's so enlightening.

I agree we don't know what we don't know and I agree on the value of keeping an open mind. But I also have no problem in ruling out "playing peekaboo" as the answer to: "what they are doing here".

Nearly every UFOlogist anecdote in the thread (that you have wisely decided to skip) details how somebody "almost catches" the aliens but they "get away". There are witnesses, but the photos are blurry. There is evidence, but the Men In Black confiscated it. The aliens don't want us to know they are here, but they fly around at night with flashing multicolored lights. They carve designs in our crops and remove the eyeballs from dead cows as their "calling card". But only when nobody is watching.

As much as I value open-mindedness, I am perfectly willing to close my mind to the idea that aliens travel thousands of light years across the vastness of space to ring our doorbell and then run away.
It would seem we are in agreemnt. :-)
Lives for gear

Knock knock....

Who's there?

Bigfoot! er, I mean Alf, er, wait - no, Santa Claus - yeah, dat's da ticket...!
Old 4 weeks ago
Have you guys been following Eric Weinstein and the work he`s doing on Geometric Unity. It seems that he`s really pushing science into a new direction which would make faster than light travel possible.
Old 4 weeks ago | Show parent
Deleted 9d8db46
Quote:
Originally Posted by deondamage View Post
Have you guys been following Eric Weinstein and the work he`s doing on Geometric Unity. It seems that he`s really pushing science into a new direction which would make faster than light travel possible.
Sounds interesting. But if this means that creatures that look like your avatar can visit soon, I'll pass.

Old 4 weeks ago
Skulls are pretty usefull to keep your brain in place...
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear