The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Call me crazy but is UFO disclosure near? What Role will music play if true?
Old 29th July 2020
A cult, yeah !

When you all follow the same doctrine
Congratulate each other for how smart you are
Put on a robe
And a funny hat
And perform a ritual

Old 29th July 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cozmik Prod. View Post
A cult, yeah !

When you all follow the same doctrine
Congratulate each other for how smart you are
Put on a robe
And a funny hat
And perform a ritual

I kinda resent the fact you think my hat is funny.
Old 30th July 2020

Yep, funny hat...
Old 5th August 2020
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/tru...-transparency/

Seems the true believers have real solid personalities in their corner now.
Old 5th August 2020
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy.c. View Post
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/tru...-transparency/

Seems the true believers have real solid personalities in their corner now.
You would think that if the Orange One was privy to any interesting UFO information, he would have just blabbed it to Lou Dobbs right then and there.

Even for an individual infamous for his lack of intellectual curiosity (or capability!) you would think that after 3 1/2 years in office, if there was anything 'undisclosed' about UFOs he would already know about it. He wouldn't need to put Lou Dobbs in charge of anything.

The tweeter-in-chief would have blabbed about it himself in a Tweet already.

The president is pushing the coronavirus theories of a Houston doctor who also says sexual visitations by demons and alien DNA are at the root of Americans’ common health concerns.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella-immanuel-trumps-new-covid-doctor-believes-in-alien-dna-demon-sperm-and-hydroxychloroquine

Quote:
Doctor Immanuel alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens.
So maybe Trump is part of the Reptilian faction of the government - in which case poor old Lou Dobbs won't get bupkis.

Quote:
Toward the end of Immanuel’s speech, the event’s organizer and other participants can be seen trying to get her away from the microphone.
Too crazy even for the crazies?

Quote:
But footage of the speech captured by Breitbart was a hit online, becoming a top video on Facebook and amassing roughly 13 million views...

“Hydroxychloroquine” trended on Twitter, as Immanuel’s video was embraced by the Trumps, conservative student group Turning Point USA, and pro-Trump personalities like Diamond & Silk. But both Facebook and Twitter eventually deleted videos of Immanuel’s speech from their sites, citing rules against COVID-19 disinformation. The deletions set off yet another round of complaints by conservatives of bias at the social-media platforms.

Immanuel responded in her own way, declaring that Jesus Christ would destroy Facebook’s servers if her videos weren’t restored to the platform.
First Jesus overturned the money-lender's tables at the temple. Then he went after Facebook's servers. This to me is the crux - the UFO mythology is essentially superstition and religion, just dressed up in a space suit to make it seem more Modern.
Old 6th August 2020

Jesus was a hacker, not a carpenter.... ?

Old 6th August 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeq View Post
You would think that if the Orange One was privy to any interesting UFO information, he would have just blabbed it to Lou Dobbs right then and there.

Even for an individual infamous for his lack of intellectual curiosity (or capability!) you would think that after 3 1/2 years in office, if there was anything 'undisclosed' about UFOs he would already know about it. He wouldn't need to put Lou Dobbs in charge of anything.

So maybe Trump is part of the Reptilian faction of the government - in which case poor old Lou Dobbs won't get bupkis.

Too crazy even for the crazies?

First Jesus overturned the money-lender's tables at the temple. Then he went after Facebook's servers. This to me is the crux - the UFO mythology is essentially superstition and religion, just dressed up in a space suit to make it seem more Modern.
The best way to get ahead with this guy seems to be to sit in the same room with him and get him talking. Field promotions all day long on the fly.

I just explained a hypnagogic state (i.e. sleep paralysis) to someone a few weeks ago. She'd experienced it before, but didn't know what it was called, or the mechanisms of the phenomenon. I've had it a ton since I was a teenager.

Any guesses as to what she said the experience felt like?

Alien

It always felt demonic to me, so there you go.
Old 6th August 2020
Gear Guru

Quote:

Like the Aliens, Jesus can be anything he needs to be for the purpose of the conspiracy.

It is interesting to note a significant difference between the biblical Jesus and Dr Immanuel's Jesus. The biblical Jesus was an agitator who saw something he didn't think was right, made a plan, made a whip, returned the next day and physically overturned the the money-changer's tables himself.

I bet anything Dr. Immanuel does not envision Jesus sitting at a computer trying to decrypt Facebook's firewalls. She almost certainly just imagines him waving his hand like an X-Man and "magically" destroying the servers. Not even using lightning bolts, just 'poof' the servers are dead.
Old 6th August 2020
Quote:
Like the Aliens, Jesus can be anything he needs to be for the purpose of the conspiracy.

It is interesting to note a significant difference between the biblical Jesus and Dr Immanuel's Jesus. The biblical Jesus was an agitator who saw something he didn't think was right, made a plan, made a whip, returned the next day and physically overturned the the money-changer's tables himself.

I bet anything Dr. Immanuel does not envision Jesus sitting at a computer trying to decrypt Facebook's firewalls. She almost certainly just imagines him waving his hand like an X-Man and "magically" destroying the servers. Not even using lightning bolts, just 'poof' the servers are dead.
Just like all gods work their miracles through human hands (doctors, car mechanics, good samaritans, baseball pitchers, etc) so also all advanced tech is credited to aliens dropping their vehicles and us reverse engineering it.

Nothing so great can be accomplished or be created by a human that can't be attributed to an alien/god.
Old 6th August 2020
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy.c. View Post
Just like all gods work their miracles through human hands (doctors, car mechanics, good samaritans, baseball pitchers, etc) so also all advanced tech is credited to aliens dropping their vehicles and us reverse engineering it..
well yes and no. Obviously all our computers and jet planes were reverse-engineered from the Roswell crash, but the Aliens Themselves seem to always get the credit for the cover-ups. No human technology could reach into 1000s of cameras and blur all the photos. And if you told a Crop Circle Enthusiast that the circles were made by humans - even using Alien Technology, he would get pissed off.
Quote:
Nothing so great can be accomplished or be created by a human that can't be attributed to an alien/god
this is my objection to he Ancient Aliens bulls#it. How did that conversation go:

A: "hi there, we're friendly Aliens,! Want to use our technology to improve your lives?"

H: "yes, we would like to build a big pile of Stones as a tomb for our King"

A: Okay, but how about some steel for better tools? How about a radio to communicate instantly across vast distances? How about crop rotation to prevent famine? How about the Germ Theory of Disease? How about a written phonetic language?

H: "nah, that's OK, just help us move these stones"
Old 6th August 2020
I mean, steel is a sucker's bet when your eternal resting place among the gods is on the line.
Old 6th August 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
A: "hi there, we're friendly Aliens,! Want to use our technology to improve your lives?"

A: Okay, but how about some steel for better tools? How about a radio to communicate instantly across vast distances? How about crop rotation to prevent famine? How about the Germ Theory of Disease? How about a written phonetic language?

Is that original? Brilliant!
Old 6th August 2020
Lives for gear
Quote:

Old 7th August 2020
Gear Maniac

Quote:
The simplest answer is probably the correct one.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Melania is definitely a lizard person.

Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ignorantape View Post
Melania is definitely a lizard person.

I saw that and thought the same thing. No love lost between those two apparently. Probably because Ivanka is a Vampire, the natural enemy of the Reptilians.
Old 4 weeks ago
You can actually see the moment where she thinks to herself "Now, blink like a human would."
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
well yes and no. Obviously all our computers and jet planes were reverse-engineered from the Roswell crash, but the Aliens Themselves seem to always get the credit for the cover-ups. No human technology could reach into 1000s of cameras and blur all the photos. And if you told a Crop Circle Enthusiast that the circles were made by humans - even using Alien Technology, he would get pissed off.

this is my objection to he Ancient Aliens bulls#it. How did that conversation go:

You don`t teach 1st graders the subjects of 10th graders though. You start with the basics.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by deondamage View Post
You don`t teach 1st graders the subjects of 10th graders though. You start with the basics.
So you think aliens helped build the Pyramids?
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
lol amazing!
That's not even wrong...
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
And what did I say? A written phonetic language, germs. I don't know about you, but I was already learning the alphabet in first grade. A way of writing down the sounds of a language! And we all knew what germs were! We were taught to wash our hands because of germs. Basics. I was even taught heilocentric cosmology in the first grade. We had one of those little models that you cranked up and the little 'planets' went around the 'sun'. IMO crop rotation so you don't have famines is far more "basic" than building giant tombs.

The fact that ancient people did amazing things with what they had is not proof of "aliens" - it is simply proof that they were just as intelligent as we are.

A species does not evolve "bigger brains" in a mere 4000 years. That's the blink of an eye in evolutionary terms. They were just like us. We simply have the advantage of drawing upon millennia of accumulated knowledge. The fact that the ancients' achievements all involved clever ways of using stones (instead of steel) is proof that no alien technology needs to be invoked to "explain" it. The absence of any obvious "skipping" of developmental technological steps is the nail in the coffin of this bulls#!t theory.

In point of fact, the "Ancient Alien" theory is at its core a racist theory. Not only racist against the Human Race, but racist in the current cultural sense of the word. Haven't you noticed that it is always the Egyptians or the Maya who needed the alien's "help"? Funny how the Ancient Alien theorists never claim the Romans needed extraterrestrial assistance to build their network of roads.

It's not: "how could these ancient people have built this?"
The underlying implied question is always: "how could these ancient brown people have built this?".

Before climbing on the Ancient Aliens bandwagon, you might want to do a little more reading on this topic:

Pseudoarchaeology and the Racism Behind Ancient Aliens

Close encounters of the racist kind

even Decider:
Ancient Aliens’ Needs to Stop Erasing Non-White Cultural Excellence
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
Before climbing on the Ancient Aliens bandwagon, you might want to do a little more reading on this topic:

even Decider:
Great reading! The refrain was always "we don't know how they did it, so it must have been aliens" and hasn't been quieted at all by the fact that we figured out how they did it.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Maybe the aliens had other plans. Maybe they didn't help the Egyptians. Maybe they helped Schicklgruber and Oppenheimer and Pol Pot and Pinochet and Manson and Flo the Progressive lady.
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert82 View Post
So you think aliens helped build the Pyramids?
My Honest answer would be that I don`t know. What I do think is that the story would be so much more amazing if they figured out how to build those objects by themselves.

I`m also not convinced by these Ancient Alien theories that are based on ancient drawings, sculptures and scriptures. Just look at us now. In our Sci Fi movies and books, we are capable of imagining technologies that doesn`t exist yet. When did this start? Those ancient scriptures might`ve just been their Sci Fi stories...which again would be so much more amazing IMO. What if the story of Jesus, was actually the first Super Hero Novel? After watching Marc Maron`s End Times Special, I know I`m not the only one who thought of that.

Apparently some primates are moving into the stone age now as they are starting to use tools to catch food. Did Aliens teach them that? I don`t think so.

So my statement that you quoted was just a hypothetical. If they did in fact come here in the past to teach us some things, it would obviously be the absolute basics. Humans back then might not have been capable of understanding more than that.

Quote:
And what did I say? A written phonetic language, germs. I don't know about you, but I was already learning the alphabet in first grade. A way of writing down the sounds of a language! And we all knew what germs were! We were taught to wash our hands because of germs. Basics. I was even taught heilocentric cosmology in the first grade. We had one of those little models that you cranked up and the little 'planets' went around the 'sun'. IMO crop rotation so you don't have famines is far more "basic" than building giant tombs.

The fact that ancient people did amazing things with what they had is not proof of "aliens" - it is simply proof that they were just as intelligent as we are.

A species does not evolve "bigger brains" in a mere 4000 years. That's the blink of an eye in evolutionary terms. They were just like us. We simply have the advantage of drawing upon millennia of accumulated knowledge. The fact that the ancients' achievements all involved clever ways of using stones (instead of steel) is proof that no alien technology needs to be invoked to "explain" it. The absence of any obvious "skipping" of developmental technological steps is the nail in the coffin of this bulls#!t theory.

In point of fact, the "Ancient Alien" theory is at its core a racist theory. Not only racist against the Human Race, but racist in the current cultural sense of the word. Haven't you noticed that it is always the Egyptians or the Maya who needed the alien's "help"? Funny how the Ancient Alien theorists never claim the Romans needed extraterrestrial assistance to build their network of roads.

It's not: "how could these ancient people have built this?"
The underlying implied question is always: "how could these ancient brown people have built this?".

even Decider:
I absolutely agree with you Joeg. Like I said, it was just a hypothetical statement.

Last edited by deondamage; 3 weeks ago at 12:44 AM..
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert82 View Post
Maybe the aliens had other plans. Maybe they didn't help the Egyptians. Maybe they helped Schicklgruber and Oppenheimer and Pol Pot and Pinochet and Manson and Flo the Progressive lady.
Flo is definitely a Reptilian.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
I`m also not convinced by these Ancient Alien theories that are based on ancient drawings, sculptures and scriptures. Just look at us now. In our Sci Fi movies and books, we are capable of imagining technologies that doesn`t exist yet.
I think there is also a large element of us "reading into" these images with our modern technologically informed eyes. We see a circle enclosing someone's head and we might say hey, it looks like a "space helmet". The ancient people who carved that image might have been trying to represent the "halo" of a god. They might not have been even thinking along the lines of a space helmet.

Someone has a bracelet with a circular ornament on it and we see a "watch".

I remember one person in this very thread pointing to two "round UFOs" in the sky of one old painting. But it was obvious to me that the two "round UFO" were just the sun and the moon.
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
I think there is also a large element of us "reading into" these images with our modern technologically informed eyes. We see a circle enclosing someone's head and we might say hey, it looks like a "space helmet". The ancient people who carved that image might have been trying to represent the "halo" of a god. They might not have been even thinking along the lines of a space helmet.

Someone has a bracelet with a circular ornament on it and we see a "watch".

I remember one person in this very thread pointing to two "round UFOs" in the sky of one old painting. But it was obvious to me that the two "round UFO" were just the sun and the moon.
Considering observatories get calls about UFOs when it is literally just the moon, that isn't so crazy.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Yeah...crazy like I just let out my new kitten today to see reality for the first time....wonderful wide eyes....but then I had to call in helicopters twice to help combat wild fires...anyways, I am banned from here for political reasons....I think it is real if it touches you...political or ethereal
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

OMG I am so bad at directing helicopters...I am the guy in the ex-GF's T-shirt and no pants with my feet on fire...
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

I am waving...do you even take this seriously from above?
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear