The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Call me crazy but is UFO disclosure near? What Role will music play if true?
Old 25th October 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebodyperson View Post
...plus everyone makes mistakes, even gods.
Yeah! Can we talk to them about mosquitoes, the common cold, tornadoes and Lil' Wayne??
Old 25th October 2019
Quote:
plus everyone makes mistakes, even gods.
there's not much I can say about this and still keep within the rules of the forum, but there's about as much evidence for that as there is for extraterrestrial life!
Old 25th October 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_monkey View Post
there's not much I can say about this and still keep within the rules of the forum, but there's about as much evidence for that as there is for extraterrestrial life!
Truth is stranger than fiction. It's not my place to share.

If you are meant to know certain things, you will be shown

I have said too much already. I think it is time I get out of here.

P.S. I am agnostic.
Old 25th October 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmanzer View Post
That would be survival since planets and solar systems eventually get obliterated. The rational reason for space travel is to find a new home before it's too late.
No, they have interstellar space flight, means they can survive independent of planets.
Also, mining asteroids and comets is cheaper in terms of energy needed than going to planets for ressources.

There is no rational reason for the scenario you have in mind.
Old 25th October 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeq View Post
I see a lot of articles about Terraforming Mars.
Theres no way to "terraform" Mars. There are ways to change it's atmosphere and hence the climate but this will not "terraform" the planet.

Just like you can not "rainforest form" Antarktika.

Also there will never be manned flight to mars (at least not in capitalism), its too expensive and theres not much in return scientifically or other wise.

So we will not "terraform" Mars ever.
Old 25th October 2019
Quote:

P.S. I am agnostic.
All I can say is that if the aliens are choosing specific humans to spread their message they’re a very poor judge of character!
Old 25th October 2019
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert82 View Post
Yeah! Can we talk to them about mosquitoes, the common cold, tornadoes and Lil' Wayne??

I always thought that if I ever had the power to extinct a species, it would be mosquitoes. But then I read that they are the most important, and just about the only, pollinators in Arctic ecosystems. Without them, the plants would die and then the caribou and then the predators.

"Mother Nature" makes mistakes, but those mistakes tend to remove themselves from the gene pool. Like members of a species who think that facts are up for grabs. They can promote the idea that you create your own reality, but if you stand on the railroad tracks at 4:55, the Shared Reality will have its say.
Old 26th October 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:

I always thought that if I ever had the power to extinct a species, it would be mosquitoes. But then I read that they are the most important, and just about the only, pollinators in Arctic ecosystems. Without them, the plants would die and then the caribou and then the predators.

"Mother Nature" makes mistakes, but those mistakes tend to remove themselves from the gene pool. Like members of a species who think that facts are up for grabs. They can promote the idea that you create your own reality, but if you stand on the railroad tracks at 4:55, the Shared Reality will have its say.
I came back just to say, ticks....lol.
Old 26th October 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:

P.S. I am agnostic.
You claim to be agnostic but this sounds like religious claptrap.
Old 26th October 2019
Gear Nut

All deceased humans (and dogs, can’t forget the dogs) are likely on a nearby spaceship inside a computer, which gives them the power to gaslight us remotely by manipulating physics. Stories of ghosts and aliens etc likely due to this.
Old 26th October 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutter View Post
All deceased humans (and dogs, can’t forget the dogs) are likely on a nearby spaceship inside a computer, which gives them the power to gaslight us remotely by manipulating physics. Stories of ghosts and aliens etc likely due to this.
So H. G. Wells was in said spaceship?
Old 26th October 2019
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12tone View Post
So H. G. Wells was in said spaceship?
I don't know...

But this part I believe could be. Who the hell is Jesus?

Old 26th October 2019
"It's easy not to see something if you don't really want to see it..."
Old 27th October 2019
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Stone View Post
"It's easy n̶o̶t̶ to see something if you d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ really want to see it..."
FTFY
Old 27th October 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
FTFY
Alternatively, it’s easy to see absolutely anything if you’re prepared to believe any old cobblers without applying a modicum of critical or rational thinking. If (for whatever reason) you’re heavily intellectually/psychologically invested in the aforesaid cobblers, even more so.

Known quite a few folks like that over the years, some family, some friends, etc. I gave up pointing out their failures of reasoning and flawed assumptions years ago. They’re still nice people and I like ‘em, so now I just tend to nod, say “Wow!” and gradually change the subject.
Old 27th October 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by slutter View Post
*unlikely
Old 28th October 2019
I would really like to see a $ 1.000.000,- in my bank account......

Somehow it's not that easy.

Has anybody seen my sunglases ?
Old 28th October 2019
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cozmik Prod. View Post

In the US, we use commas, so
$ 1.000.000 might be a million dollars but
$ 1,000.00 would only be a thousand dollars and zero cents - because there are only two zeroes after the period.

So, at first glance, you might "see" a million dollars in you bank account.

But like so much UFO 'evidence', seeing a million dollars in your bank account is not the same thing as there being a million dollars in your bank account. Which could become an issue if you believe it so strongly that you act upon it - i.e. go boat-shopping and bounce the check.

Quote:
I think this guy took them by mistake
Attached Thumbnails
Call me crazy but is UFO disclosure near? What Role will music play if true?-sunglasses.jpg  

Last edited by joeq; 28th October 2019 at 08:45 PM..
Old 28th October 2019
Gear Nut

>Call me crazy but is UFO disclosure near?

You're crazy and no.

>What Role will music play if true?

We'll be playing a lot of Taps.
Old 28th October 2019
Lives for gear

I have a friend one week they put 20k in his bank acct. it took 2 weeks for him to fix the problem... then the following week he found 2 million in his acct... and that only took a few days for them to accept THEIR error... so funny- you do not really want this problem...

Now cash might be a different animal.
Old 29th October 2019
Lives for gear

Now this is definitely alien telepathed song - how the dach does he do that? https://www.facebook.com/MattDevittW...8197298978830/
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
One of mine:
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noisewagon View Post
One of mine:

Although I am more of a fan of black metal and death metal, it was a good track. Not like anything else I have heard.
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cozmik Prod. View Post

Wish it, want it, do it...

Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

We are NOT alone!

Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Alien Civilizations have never asked Earth's primates for permission to be here.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x5aRQzimgg
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterViewer View Post
Alien Civilizations have never asked Earth's primates for permission to be here.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x5aRQzimgg
The whole ancient aliens schtick has been long debunked. There is no proof that aliens have ever visited Earth, only speculation which does not stand up to any scrutiny.

Old 1 week ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweekyboo View Post
The whole ancient aliens schtick has been long debunked. There is no proof that aliens have ever visited Earth, only speculation which does not stand up to any scrutiny.

Not only that, but Ancient Alien theory is shamefully racist. It's not only racist against the Human Race, but is specifically "racist" in the everyday meaning of the word.

You will notice that none of these PseudoArcheologists ever proposes that the Romans needed extraterrestrial assistance to build their network of roads, or the Colosseum, but somehow they always propose that Egyptians or the Maya could not have built their pyramids without Alien technology. The underlying message of this Ancient Alien BS is not:

"how could these primitive people have built this?"

but rather:

"how could these primitive brown people have built this?"

https://hyperallergic.com/470795/pse...ncient-aliens/

Evolution does not work on a scale of just a few thousand years. The ancient people who built these monuments were anatomically modern humans. Homo Sapiens. The same species as you and me. Their brains were just as smart as our brains are today. We today may have a big head start in technology, but these people were not stupid. They figured out how to do stuff ...with rocks. The Ancient Aliens bulls#it is trying to rob them of their credit for doing these impressive works.

Until someone finds a laser weapon in a Pharaoh's tomb, I will call it BS.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search