The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Call me crazy but is UFO disclosure near? What Role will music play if true?
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth Guru View Post

UFO drivers are a neutral race.
They're probably Guild Navigators and vaping large quantities of spice.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

UFO Expert Says He Has ‘100% Proof’ That Aliens Currently Live In A ‘City’ On Our Moon

https://brobible.com/culture/article...ens-live-moon/
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head
I got all the way to "giant alien air vent". I guess that means air that is outside our borders?
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmanzer View Post
I got all the way to "giant alien air vent". I guess that means air that is outside our borders?
I couldn't get past having to click on a link to brobible.com.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head

Go to 1:30 to start...
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alboreo View Post

Go to 1:30 to start...
"Uh, you know, like, uhh, the weather umm, and, uhh, you know, the sun flips its poles and umm, you know. . . . "
That's the first two minutes, with 1:49:59 to go. But I'm sure at some point he proves there's aliens and stuff.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Guru

Nassim Haramein is one of the worst charlatans out there. Instead of simply admitting he is just another New Age Guru, he pretends he is a "physicist". Just the worst, really.

Sadly, the average person today is so ignorant of science that someone throwing around science-y sounding words is more than enough to snow them.

It's as if I started a series of lectures proposing to teach my attendees how to speak Mandarin Chinese. I would then go yaw-yaw-yaw and make various funny noises and get my students to repeat them. Actual Mandarin speakers would be appalled and indignant and say: "this man is not speaking Chinese!". And I would say, of course I am, you are just not as advanced as me - or you are jealous.

And my followers would choose to believe me instead of them, because of course they would. That's what they are. They are followers. They are believers. They are unlikely to ever need to actually communicate with someone in China, so they will never even have the opportunity to realize how duped they are.

And besides, they already paid for the lectures!
Old 1 week ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12tone View Post
I couldn't get past having to click on a link to brobible.com.
The author of the article is actually pretty snarky. It's clear to me that he too thinks its a bunch of BS. He says stuff like:

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarky author
100 PERCENT, PEOPLE. That’s VERY definitive. Pay attention.

The article is illustrated with a cheesy Photoshopping of the Great Pyramid of Giza inserted into a lunar landscape. Why, it even has the exact same remnant of a capstone that the one here on Earth has. What are the odds?
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head

https://resonancescience.org/about/nassim-haramein/

What other scientists said about him!

Last edited by Alboreo; 1 week ago at 09:59 AM.. Reason: Typo
Old 1 week ago
Gear Guru

Quote:

You cannot provide a link to Nassim Haramein's own website to say this is what "other scientists" say about him. This is what he says about himself. Huge difference.

Let's take one of his claims of being "published"

Quote:
"Nassim Haramein’s paper on the The Schwartzschild Proton has just been approved and published in the American Institute of Physics magazine a few days ago!"

Not true. The AIP (American Institute of Physics) has a press. If you are having a conference, you can staple together all of the conference talks and the AIP will print it. This is not the "AIP magazine" (that's called Physics Today), it is not a scientific journal, it is not peer-reviewed. It's just the proceedings from a conference.

Now ask yourself - would a real scientist need to inflate the importance of his credentials in such an obviously unethical and dishonest fashion? Yet he does this kind of thing over and over.

here are some things REAL SCIENTISTS say about him
Quantum Bulls#it

His ”Award Winning Paper” on the Schwartzchild Proton he claims was awarded to him by the University of Liége. But This award was not sanctioned by the University at all, rather it was awarded by the participants of a conference held at Liége. Moreover, the participants in the conference were not even physicists! They were a group of computer people who rented a hall at the University! Another unethical claim. His infamous "proton is a black hole" theory has been disproved

If you look closer, you´ll soon find out that all scientists who have knowledge within the fields all see Haramein as a scam. (Or as not even worthy of attention.) But you´ll also hear his supporters say that the critique is due to a "conspiracy", which seeks to suppress the "truth". Sound familiar?

He "publishes" mainly on his own website. His own website. (he doesn't even get his stuff onto arXiv - which is open access). Wikipedia articles about him have been repeatedly deleted on notability grounds.

Someone on Quora asked if he was a fraud. I liked this reply:

Quote:
Define “fraud.” Some guy making up “theories” is not a traditional fraud. The problem is that NH’s work simply isn’t basic science. After a short review, any legitimate scientist recognizes his ideas as pseudo-science. His “proofs” quickly become circular and self-referential (i.e., without foundation, meaningless). There are a number of scientific web entries that address his notions in fine detail, just Google around. Scientists don’t have time to to mess around with some guy with pet theories based on mostly unsupportable new age cosmic gibberish.
The problem with him is similar to the problem with the UFO stuff. Heavy on conspiracy and imagination, pretty light on hard science and fact. Haramein is also big on the Ancient Astronaut crap, which IMO is actually a shockingly racist theory, if you think about it for more than a minute.

In the end, he really is a nothingburger. A guy who goes 'yaw yaw yaw' and tells people: "this is how you speak Mandarin Chinese". He is obviously laughing all the way to the bank. He gets lots of traffic to his website, lots of ads on his YouTubes and a certain segment of the population - I think you know who you are - pay money to hear him speak. They like him because he has plenty of that "feel good" New Agey stuff that is so comforting to those who miss Religion but are too "Modern" to go to a church.

They will fall for anyone who spouts a bunch of science-y sounding words, because they themselves know so little about science, they can't tell the difference.

But he is not a scientist. Wikipedia calls him an "amateur physicist" which IMO is being too generous. The real problem here is that science deals with what is real, we ought to be making rational policy decisions based on real science and not just about made-up s#it. From climate to vaccinations, the voices of unreason are starting to drown out the facts.

We are fvcked if we let them do that.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:

No scientist said that about him, he said that about himself.

He's a fraud playing on gullible new age woo people.
Old 3 days ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweekyboo View Post
No scientist said that about him, he said that about himself.

Nostradamus said genius will come that will make possible for humanity to go very far to universe with his patents.

His 64C drive that he created with NASA is exactly that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HZIZX2ld98

64 C means 64 times faster than light speed.
Old 3 days ago
Gear Head

I started with one thread here:
Retune your music to 444 old tuning standard

After this thread very weird things happened in my house in that time
that I understand that Reptilians are actually owners of our planet Earth.
They control all media, and internet, and secret brotherhoods like Freemasons are under control of Reptilian: "Bak' Hla" Clan here under their ocean bases.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMfP1J6657o

UFO Lands, Without Clearance, Thursday, June 7th at O’Hare International Airport!
The O’Hare UFO went on a long trip, watched and reported on by many, something believed unique in the annals of UFO retrievals, ever wending its way to the Nevada Test Site, specifically Area 51′s S4. There, the “fun” began in earnest. Initial reports indicated the UFO was teardrop shaped, leading the ETs/EDs (extraterrestrials/ extradimensionals) of the Liberation Forces to think it was an unarmed Reptoid scout craft, probably there to evacuate some important Reptoid personage disguised as a human. Later insider reports indicated, though, that it was similar to Bob Lazar’s “Sport Model.” Inquiries from the ETs/EDs regarding markings revealed them to consist of an inverted “V” sitting on a rocker, with a set on both sides of the UFO. According to the ETs/EDs, these were Reptoid marking of the Bak’hla or Mak’hla Clan, one of the main clans here on Earth, and associated with the Freemasons!

http://johnkettler.com/ufo-lands-in-...port-breaking/

Of course many links are dead... Erased however ..
They do their job very well.

Exactly now they trying to create WW3 while one otheer alien group trying to avoid it.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...Bassett-Russia

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2015/...-in-syria.html

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/0...he-deep-state/

I am not scared at all, because I have protection from Andromedian group, I am here like human born to help humanity like many other humans born in 11:11 portal....
so they cannot harm me now.

I changed country too.

This is very serious stuff..Believe me...
Old 3 days ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
Nostradamus said genius will come that will make possible for humanity to go very far to universe with his patents.

His 64C drive that he created with NASA is exactly that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HZIZX2ld98

64 C means 64 times faster than light speed.
utter BS

No way he did he 'create' a drive "with NASA". He has never worked "with NASA" in his life. Every scientist at NASA will tell you he is a fraud. Not one scientist working at NASA will say that they have "created" a 64 C drive. Not one person at NASA says such a drive exists or that it ever will exist in the foreseeable future. Or even the unforeseeable future. If he said he "worked with NASA" on this drive, he is not only a charlatan, but also a liar.

Just like his paper "published" by the University was actually the xeroxed copies of a transcript of a conference held on University property.

There is no evidence that anything in the Universe can travel faster than light. No evidence that even "1.000000001 c" is even theoretically possible. Except in Nassim Haramein's disturbed mind. And the brains of his credulous followers.

Much less that such a device has been "created" that it "exists" and that it actually works. Much less 64 times the speed of light. PS- in order to get a "patent" on something, you have to have a working model.

from Quartz:
Quote:
NASA’s Parker Solar Probe is a 1,500-lb. computer a little smaller than a compact car, but in the years ahead, it will reach speeds of 430,000 miles per hour in order pass through the edge of the sun itself.
the Parker Probe will be the fastest thing ever created by humans. 430,000 miles an hour = 119.4 miles per second. The speed of light is 186,000 miles per second. So the fastest thing NASA has ever made, the fastest thing any humans have ever made is going .0006 C.

You are outing yourself as a scientific ignoramus every time you repeat the hilarious claims of frauds, liars and con artists. You are NOT demonstrating your knowledge "cutting edge" science by endorsing these fantasies. You are demonstrating your lack of even the most basic understanding of what Science IS.

One more thing: Nostradamus was a guy who said 1000s of things all of which are so vague that any one of them can be twisted and interpreted to justify any "prediction" - but of course always only after it has come to pass. How convenient!

I challenge you to find the exact quote from Nostradamus that has the words "scientific" and "patent" - both of which were concepts not in use at the time he lived. The exact quote, please and from the actual published writings of Nostradamus - and not the 'interpretation' from your woo-woo websites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweekyboo
Yep. His followers might as well get in a time machine and go back to the age of Nostradamus, because their medieval attitude towards science is more appropriate for a peasant living in 1503.

Next time one of these guys are sick, they should go to a barber and have him bleed them.

Last edited by joeq; 3 days ago at 10:42 PM..
Old 3 days ago
Gear Head
Quote:
I am here like human born
I hope your enjoying your vacation
Old 2 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
. . . . .
You HAVE to be trolling. That, or you seriously need an intervention. For your sake, I hope it's the former.
Old 2 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert82 View Post
You HAVE to be trolling. That, or you seriously need an intervention. For your sake, I hope it's the former.
Old 2 days ago
Old 2 days ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
I hope it's the former.

Hahahaha...

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search