The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
OT: My Crane Song Adventure!
Old 19th August 2005
OT: My Crane Song Adventure!

I know it's somewhat overdue, but the photos from my CRANE SONG ADVENTURE Trip are finally up!
Old 20th August 2005
Lives for gear

Thats great, thanks.
Old 26th August 2005
Holy Jeebus! Almost 1600 unique views of that page in 6 days!

That deserves a BUMP... ^^^
Old 15th September 2005
The original "Crane Song Adventure" page from July was SO popular, it was mind-blowing. Several thousand users over only the first several days. Of course, I only had a few shot that were actually take at Crane Song...

Let's say that several people let me know that they were a little disappointed about that.

I hate to disappoint - I was up there AGAIN on Tuesday with camera in-hand. The page has been updated with more photos from the facility.

I won't take it personally that so few people actually cared that I finally got a vacation...

CRANE SONG ADVENTURE Trip
Old 15th September 2005
Lives for gear

Brilliant John,

Thanks for taking the time to post them up.

Looks like you spent a while there, how long were you at Cranesong ? and did you get to the gig ?

Peace

DD
Old 21st September 2005
Here for the gear

Hey John,

When you were at Crane Song - did you ask those guys about this AES/STC-8 giveaway? If yes, what's the deal? Is it true?
Old 21st September 2005
Now that the cat's out of the bag - I knew about the grand scheme some time ago...

But I think it's on...

Yup - Here it is...

http://www.cranesong.com/AES2005Contest.html

Gotta get the shirt, gotta WEAR the shirt, and only a limited time to show up IN the shirt before another name gets called. Brilliant! I wish I was going - I'd love to see the sea of green T's...

P.S. - I added a few shots of the road and some other vacation fluff back onto the CSA page last night. Pretty stuff up there.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search