The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
disgusting
Old 27th June 2009
disgusting

Since you could not start your own thread about this important topic the folks at GS figured we do it for you. It's much better than tagging it on that MJ RIP thread. May DW rest in peace.

I'd Something that I find particularly disgusting is that David Williams, a guitarist who was one of the REAL major talents behind MJ's oeuvre, did in poverty in a hospital that wouldn't give him proper treatment for his high blood pressure. Nobody noticed (except for about 9 of us on GS), nobody cared, and nobody, especially MJ's production machine, lifted a finger to help him before he died. Madonna's either (who he also supported on record and live.) Let's give some credit (and help) to the people who actually MADE the music, not just those who fronted it and raked in the bucks and credit.
Old 27th June 2009
Lives for gear

Got anymore threads to copy and paste this to?
Old 27th June 2009
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Eppstein View Post
Since you could not start your own thread about this important topic the folks at GS figured we do it for you. It's much better than tagging it on that MJ RIP thread. May DW rest in peace.

I'd Something that I find particularly disgusting is that David Williams, a guitarist who was one of the REAL major talents behind MJ's oeuvre, did in poverty in a hospital that wouldn't give him proper treatment for his high blood pressure. Nobody noticed (except for about 9 of us on GS), nobody cared, and nobody, especially MJ's production machine, lifted a finger to help him before he died. Madonna's either (who he also supported on record and live.) Let's give some credit (and help) to the people who actually MADE the music, not just those who fronted it and raked in the bucks and credit.
Mr. Epstein,
Here is the response on Gearslutz from the man who "pulled the plug"...

"I'm the healthcare professional who "pulls the plug". I assure you, TWO brain death studies are done by the critical care intensivist and a neurologist before the physician order is written to discontinue life support.

The dude had a major stroke which rendered him brain dead. Both his parents died from stroke younger than him. Sometimes families can't come to grips with sudden death and look to place blame. I assure you, health insurance was NOT a factor - the hospitals write it off as charitable good will which they welcome for their "non-profit status".

Are you sure you know as to what you speak... Mr. Epstein?

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search