The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Where do you purchase your gear? (Now with Timbaland Studio Footage - Tony)
Old 25th June 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillysoulman View Post
But what ever happended to "class and respect??"
I wouldnt want a fool like that working for me.
No sir!!!
Thats D.O.E he's a rapper, the tour was ok tho lol, he didnt know which room was which lol or anything in it....That neko looks nothing like a Big Ass Atari game lol
Old 25th June 2009
Lives for gear

Nova Musik and Analogue Haven for the most part.
Old 25th June 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
geez,that "tour guide" is an ignorant asshole
I agree this was painful to watch
Old 25th June 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyMan View Post
I agree this was painful to watch
Why do so called professional producers associate themselves with such ghetto assholes??

If you are a pro,surround yourself with pros who speak properly and act professionally.
Old 25th June 2009
Lives for gear

this is just simple things for any business the mc should also aspire to represent himself his product and his associates more properly
Old 25th June 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Why do so called professional producers associate themselves with such ghetto assholes??

If you are a pro,surround yourself with pros who speak properly and act professionally.

a lot of professional producers used to be/still are "ghetto assholes" themselves. just because you make a lot of money doesn't automaticly turn you into a gentleman.
Old 25th June 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhiltonlittle View Post
a lot of professional producers used to be/still are "ghetto assholes" themselves. just because you make a lot of money doesn't automaticly turn you into a gentleman.
lol well said
Old 25th June 2009
Gear Head

Quote:
ghetto assholes??
lol wow thats funny. you dont even know the dude... where is the brotherly love??? anyway i got a question for Timbo...Why you got the treadmills next to the mic booth? lol With all the money he got, he didnt have a extra room to put the workout stuff in.
Old 25th June 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackin View Post
lol wow thats funny. you dont even know the dude... where is the brotherly love??? anyway i got a question for Timbo...Why you got the treadmills next to the mic booth? lol With all the money he got, he didnt have a extra room to put the workout stuff in.
aint gonna find him round here
Old 25th June 2009
Gear Head

ohh and cosign wit pretty much everyone else. Check gear out @ gc or this local place called georges music. But everything, if not, damn near everything i got was on ebay. Cheers to Ebay
Old 25th June 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackin View Post
lol thats not the real vocal booth, he proly hits it for new percussion sounds lol, but nah but timbo can do whatever he wants lol
Old 25th June 2009
Never eBay, never!

Most of the time Thomann.
Old 26th June 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhiltonlittle View Post
Yeah,but with that kind of attitude and behavior,the longevity factor is usually nill,at best.

Most usually spend all their money on tasteless crap and dont have a clue about bank accounts and investment plans.

I really do feel sorry for most of them.
Old 27th June 2009
Here for the gear

I have bought gear from everywhere. Majority has come from GC and ebay. I get good deals at GC because I been dealing with the same dude for years. I also shop american musical and sweetwater. I also find some stuff at local pawn shops(it helps when you know their system they use to buy).
Old 27th June 2009
Lives for gear

Nova Musik
Old 27th June 2009
Lives for gear

Gelb Music in Redwood City for my hardware. Always get much respect from the employees, everyone comes up and shakes my hand and make a nobody like me feel important.
Old 27th June 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
geez,that "tour guide" is an ignorant asshole

HAHA!!

my thoughts exactly...well, from what I could understand of what he was saying.
Old 27th June 2009
Lives for gear

I just bought an M-AUDIO - Keystation Pro 88 - 88-Key Hammer-Action USB Bus-Powered Master MIDI Controller

£240 plus p&p. Off ebay which is a rare thing for me. I knew the shop so I was more confident buying online
Old 30th July 2009
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shobiz View Post
See the thing about Guitar Center, is that you can negotiate prices. American Musical has the sweet payment plan, but you are paying full price.
Ahh! American Musical just DBL charged me for a Distressor I just ordered.
They reversed the charge but not before it hit my account and pulled money from my savings..

Developing.... (very angry) But yea, they have a good payment plan...
Old 31st July 2009
Lives for gear

Alto Music hands down.
Old 3rd August 2009
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyflo View Post
lol thats not the real vocal booth, he proly hits it for new percussion sounds lol, but nah but timbo can do whatever he wants lol
Who cares about Timbaland??? I don't get it.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search