Old 6th July 2005
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphajerk
too bad its not a hundred.... years.
hahahahaaa
Old 6th July 2005
jordan19
I liked the part where she told the judge she's a "god-fearing" religious woman lol

This is a woman who went topless to the Grammys (or was it MTV Movie awards??) a couple years ago.

Apparently god-fearing religious women ain't as conservative as they used to be thumbsup
Old 7th July 2005
Jai guru deva om

Thugs who can't fight, and pull out guns over lyrics in songs should do a LOT more time than that.

"Disrespect" is such an abused word in the hip hop community. They act like their life has been ruined when anyone says one ill word about them. Now it's time to kill?

Give her life. The funny part is, the one year in jail will make her more "legit" with many in the hip hop community.

Such bull****. Get a life and find your humanity.

War
Old 7th July 2005
jordan19
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhead
Thugs who can't fight, and pull out guns over lyrics in songs should do a LOT more time than that.

"Disrespect" is such an abused word in the hip hop community. They act like their life has been ruined when anyone says one ill word about them. Now it's time to kill?

Give her life. The funny part is, the one year in jail will make her more "legit" with many in the hip hop community.

War

Well put Warhead thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Old 7th July 2005
Lives for gear
>In sentencing Lil' Kim for perjury, the judge cited the unsolved slaying of Notorious
>B.I.G as evidence of a troubling code of silence in the hip-hop community.

>"It's because people did what you did, that we still don't know who killed him," he said.
very true!!!

but it is the white-dominated industry that is flooding the world with hip-hop clone products, explicit lyrics, and big bottoms in frenzy. they make billions...
its all a deal.

"not telling" is the primary rule in the skull and bones gang and everywhere else, but only _some_ kind of people seems go to jail for perjury...
Old 7th July 2005
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhead

War
ummm Lil Kim didn't shoot anyone, now if she told her entourage to shoot....i dunno...
Old 7th July 2005
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacher
ummm Lil Kim didn't shoot anyone, now if she told her entourage to shoot....i dunno...
Yes, I think you guys are being a little hard on her. I doubt that she is a gun toting murderer.

And since we don't know all the facts (like maybe if she opens her mouth, they pop her), I think some of this is a bit unwarrented.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search