The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Engineer /Producer Resource..
Old 27th June 2005
Here for the gear

Engineer /Producer Resource..

Is there a industry resource database -contact info. For instance I have an artist that would like to see if Tony Maserati would consider mixing a song of hers (same rate he would charge a label).
Old 27th June 2005
It's a PITA contacting producer managers..

If you are an A&R person at a big lable they will be all over you, but if they dont know you... you have to fight to explain how you want them to do some work for you.

Dont expect them to be overjoyed, they will be suspicious of you, especially in the US where the folks manning the phones are likely to treat yoiu like some sort of John Lennon "shooter type"..

Oh well....
Old 27th June 2005
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ag7
Is there a industry resource database -contact info. For instance I have an artist that would like to see if Tony Maserati would consider mixing a song of hers (same rate he would charge a label).
Recording Industry Sourcebook

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...books&n=507846

I have last years version, if there is a specific name you want let me know I'll look it up for you.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search