The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Brthday thread
Old 1st September 2007
Lives for gear

Brthday thread

todayismybirthday....

happy birthday to me

Old 1st September 2007
Lives for gear

Happy Birthday to you then since I'm still in the mood since a good friend of mine had his yesterday!

Stupid question but is it annoying being (presumably) german and sharing a b'day with the anniversary of the beginning of WWII?
Old 1st September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.F.F. View Post
Stupid question but is it annoying being (presumably) german and sharing a b'day with the anniversary of the beginning of WWII?
i have to admit that my name is gunnar.
this means hero and warrior and so this all fits within the big picture.

mind you, its not even night and i am coming just back from a very nice italian restaurant having nothing better to do to check gearslutz...
Old 2nd September 2007
Lives for gear

just email me a big piece of cake and 2 scoops of ice cream. U might wanna use a HIGH-SPEED connect or it will melt.

heh
Old 2nd September 2007
Lives for gear

Hiya,
while I didn't know your name was Gunnar, I did know what it meant as my own name merely substitutes -na- for -te-. Yes, I am an (exiled) Germ' myself. But I share my b'day with Franco the spanish fascist dictator. Oh well could be worse; I could be spanish or german and share Hitlers b'day.

BTW I used to live in Berlin and date a girl with the same b'day as yours, she was always annoyed about the date but that was twenty years ago in a different life...

I really hope you have a hangover right now because otherwise you seriously need to work on your celebration technique!!!

All the best for the rest of year!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search