The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Artest to support Vick
Old 29th August 2007
Gear Addict

Artest to support Vick

Role model? Artest wants to help support Vick - NFL - MSNBC.com

Does anyone else find this ironic? Artest did one of the worst things you can to disrespect the game, hit a fan. I dont care what the fan does to you your paid alot of money to play the game and that is all. Reggie use to get stuff from fans, especially spike lee, all the time. He fed off of it and it helped his game. Im from indy so I remeber this all too well. Im not sure how much weight his support is going to hold. Hes a thug himself imo.
Old 29th August 2007
Lives for gear

Uhhhh......no. You toss a beer, spit on a player....you need your ass beat in the worst way. Don't pass the buck buddy. Yeah, he should've let security handle it. But by no means is Artest more of an asshole for responding to a bigger asshole move.
Old 29th August 2007
no ssl yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big 3rd View Post
Uhhhh......no. You toss a beer, spit on a player....you need your ass beat in the worst way. Don't pass the buck buddy. Yeah, he should've let security handle it. But by no means is Artest more of an asshole for responding to a bigger asshole move.
Artest isn't an asshole. IF someone threw a drink at me I'd wanna kick his ass too.

Artest didn't "ruin the game." thats bull****.

Now was he smart for his move? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Taunting is way different from throwing something at a player or spitting on him. If you can't see that, then o brother.

LOL But I see everybody's new buzz word is thug. OH he won't stand for being spit on, He must be a thug.
Old 2nd September 2007
Lives for gear

a ticket to a game isn't a ticket to abuse the players or officials. tutt

Artest...... LMAOooo. But I do like the dude for being a bold mutha freaka.

and VICK!!!!

Dude had no other option. I don't think his apology really matters much either. He was crazy for putting himself in this situation to begin with. Anyone that was there could have blackmailed him. "PAY ME OR I'LL TELL" Maybe this is what really happen???? Maybe this is a Mike Vick vs Jim Mora catch back??

And if we really look at the media now-a-days...they will hang you out to dry. Celebrity dirt is like a gold mine to them. Now..public perception is another thing all together and the media does play a part in that.

But the real question is....what happens after this case is over?

link to what Vick was making:

USATODAY.com

and FYI ..Dog fighting is a real big underground sport. Every race in America is envolved in them. Big money is put on the table. Its the new "COCK FIGHT". Its crazy.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search