The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
sick world... mating dolphins.. Effects Pedals, Units & Accessories
Old 29th August 2007
sick world... mating dolphins..

Nym.fo
Old 29th August 2007
Lives for gear

How do you find this stuff?

Either way reminds me that years ago there was a dolphin (bottlenose I think) who moved into an estuary here in UK. He used to come up to swimmers and was generally very friendly. Too friendly it turned out, at least for a female reporter who noticed his erection and his eagerness to rub it on her!
Other then that wild male dolphins are very fond of gang rape when it comes to mating. To the extent that males help each other out kidnapping females, trapping them in a shallow bay and then raping them for a few days at a time. The males take turns to keep the female trapped while one of them goes feeding. The female does not get fed as the hunger weakens them and makes them easier to be raped.

Also Bottlenosed dolphins have been known to kill smaller porpoises if they meet.
There was some harrowing footage of those killings on tv here. Stopped now but only after the bottlenoses kiled all porpoises in that particular estuary.

Dolphins may be intelligent but they are far from nice!
Old 29th August 2007
Quote:
actually a Danish-friend sent this link to me heh

pah.. Dans..
Old 29th August 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.F.F. View Post
Doesn't make 'em any less sexy.
Old 29th August 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:

Either way reminds me that years ago there was a dolphin (bottlenose I think) who moved into an estuary here in UK. He used to come up to swimmers and was generally very friendly. Too friendly it turned out, at least for a female reporter who noticed his erection and his eagerness to rub it on her!
Other then that wild male dolphins are very fond of gang rape when it comes to mating. To the extent that males help each other out kidnapping females, trapping them in a shallow bay and then raping them for a few days at a time. The males take turns to keep the female trapped while one of them goes feeding. The female does not get fed as the hunger weakens them and makes them easier to be raped.

Also Bottlenosed dolphins have been known to kill smaller porpoises if they meet.
There was some harrowing footage of those killings on tv here. Stopped now but only after the bottlenoses kiled all porpoises in that particular estuary.

Are you sure they're not flashing colors in East LA as well?
Old 29th August 2007
Lives for gear

Danish eh? Nice pastries but the dane living across the road from me is seriously weird,
slightly pervy and near constantly drunk. I hoped he might be an exiled one-off but may be he's not...
Old 29th August 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Danish eh? Nice pastries but the dane living across the road from me is seriously weird,
slightly pervy and near constantly drunk. I hoped he might be an exiled one-off but may be he's not...
hahahahahahaha! well my family history (partly) and lastname are Danish... maybe that's why I get weird looks in public...
Old 29th August 2007
Lives for gear

thanks.

Old 30th August 2007
Jax
Lives for gear

Soooo... nobody has a problem with people ****ing dolphins? I mean, lonely shepherds have a centuries old reputation for humping sheep, camels or whatever herding animal makes up their flock, but it never really struck me as being... OK. There are several other ways of getting down when you need. I think it takes a depraved individual to take it up with an animal in heat. Why not just find a willing participant of your own species?

I don't believe that animals are capable of sharing emotionally based sex with a human. They're just horny.

Oh, by the way: eww (no, not ewe!).

Hey, also.. why did you post this?
Old 31st August 2007
Gear Guru

Question

But will the dolphin respect you in the morning?
Old 3rd September 2007
how does a dolphin look unrouged hehheh the morning after?
Old 3rd September 2007
Lives for gear

Don't know... busy trying to imagine a dolphin with smudged lipstich and mascara.

Whats 'No' in dolphin and does it actually mean 'no'?
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search