The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
I Get Money Beat RIPPED OFF??? Reverb & Delay Plugins
Old 25th August 2007
Gear Maniac

who gives a f*ck which kick out of the 100,000 most pro producers have this dude used. make beats. and don't steal them.
Old 25th August 2007
Gear Maniac

Regardless it still sounds like they're the same track no matter where the drums came from, Apex been on my myspace for a few months, dudes kept hittin me up thinkin I was him, so I requested him so they can holla at him when they hit me up by accident, I take it as a complment, he tight.

But its still sounds like a I'm a hustla knock off
Old 25th August 2007
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by filterayok View Post
Sidelines...okay....i'll sit on the sidelines while you go in and win the game for me

But now that you've resorted to just flat out LYING, i think we should end this right here and now.
if ur fragile psyche needs to believe that to sleep at night than

back to topic: so far no one knows u really did this beat. the dude beat "beat trafficker" (not his real name) said his one of his producers did it. i almost took a meeting based on dude that said he and his 2 partners from nj did it to listen to their beats for projects.
Old 25th August 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethdk View Post
if ur fragile psyche needs to believe that to sleep at night than
Old 25th August 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by MERC476 View Post
Man, i've said that from the first time I heard that beat, i thought swiss did it because every single thing about the beat sounded like the cassidy hustler joint. So now you got 3 people claiming they made a beat that sounds like it was already jacked as it is.
I thought the same thing.
Old 25th August 2007
Lives for gear

that is the 'lean back' kick too...
dam hillarious
Old 25th August 2007
Lives for gear

besides it beeing a total rip off those type drums are sooooo played out.
Old 25th August 2007
sorry to say you are wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethdk View Post
they r originally sampled from audio 2 "i get money" same drums r in a synths and beat boxes. most synths like motif xs & roland 5080 and so take break samples for hits from older records homie. maybe u should listen to audio 2 "i get money" it's a classic rap record.
1 audio two doesnt have a song called "i get money"...the sample is from "top billin"

2 the drums in audio two's song is the infamous "impeach the president" break...crushed thru the 12bits of sp1200

3 those drums sound nothing like im a hustler (NO WAY!) or i get money (*the remix uses the top billin drums...tho "i get money" samples audio two (mil dee) saying "I GET MONEY"
Old 25th August 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by musaee View Post
3 those drums sound nothing like im a hustler (NO WAY!) or i get money (*the remix uses the top billin drums...tho "i get money" samples audio two (mil dee) saying "I GET MONEY"
1 there's no audio two member called "mil dee", his name is "milk d"

2 the "i get money" remix not only samples but also features milk d.

heh

but yeah "i'm a hustla" + "i get money" drums don't sound nothing like impeach the president.
Old 25th August 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by beat you down View Post
1 there's no audio two member called "mil dee", his name is "milk d"

2 the "i get money" remix not only samples but also features milk d.

heh

but yeah "i'm a hustla" + "i get money" drums don't sound nothing like impeach the president.
lmao...u knew i meant milk dee mayne!!!!

and dem cats was talking bout the original versions...
Old 25th August 2007
Lives for gear

Is Santa Claus comming this year?
Old 25th August 2007
AON
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by filterayok View Post

And are you familiar with the kit on the 5080 that has these drums?
Which is it? Just curious.
Old 25th August 2007
Lives for gear

honestly i couldnt tell you till i get back in the studio and check it out, but its DEFINATELY one if em.... i know we got the hiphop xpansion card in there so it may b on that, but i'm almost positive its one of the stock kits
Old 25th August 2007
Lives for gear

Always copyright your music?

Copyright is established upon creation, not upon registration.
Old 25th August 2007
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibbon View Post
Copyright is established upon creation, not upon registration.
sure but try convincing a judge in civil court you had created it first with no proof. always, always register, because that establishes a firm date of copyright.
Old 25th August 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by AON View Post
Which is it? Just curious.
I've got the exact Kick n Snare from "I'm a Hustler" on my 2080 they sit side by side on the Hip Hop Card for the 2080. Funny thing was I was just banging away to the keyboard one day and all of a sudden I was playing I'm a Hustler! nearly fell of my chair. But hey the simple stuffs always the best.

Made a quick loop here.
Attached Files

Hustler Drums.mp3 (1.64 MB, 164 views)

Old 28th August 2007
Gear Maniac

Thanks for the drums Blayz!

Now we just need the "Lean Back" kick, and I'm set to hollyhood...!
Old 29th August 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by superjc View Post
An engineer at a big time studio in Orlando told me he witnessed the guy producing "Funkdafied" for Da Brat back in the day, and later Jermaine Dupri got all the credit. He also said the guy later demanded a $20k check ready for him to produce an album, and if it wasn't there he'd just walk away (but he got it). There's no limit to the shadyness in the music bizz.
Wasn't "Funkdafied" based on "Between The Sheets"?

IMO, you don't deserve production credit, for simply replaying a played out Isley brothers sample .
Old 29th August 2007
Gear Head

Any idea where Swizz got the toms on "I'm a Hustla"?

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search