The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Global Warming, who cares who's right?
Old 21st August 2007
Lives for gear

Global Warming, who cares who's right?

YouTube - The Most Terrifying Video You'll Ever See

The video speaks pretty loud..
Old 22nd August 2007
Lives for gear

Not to be a nay-sayer, as I think the video is really good and worthy to be spread around... I just think that flaws in logic or execution should be noted as they will be areas of attack from "the other side"

What the "do nothing about global warming" crowd will say is that there is another axis of complexity in the grid representation in so much that we could invest a lot of money and lay on a lot of beurocracy and still do nothing to affect global warming if we truly were not the cause of it.

Just something to consider. I'm playing devil's advocate here.
Old 22nd August 2007
Lives for gear

right. there are a lot of things left out of this video, and information is very powerful and we need a lot of it for these types of massive decisions. but in the event that we are running out of time and we havent collected enough data to decide what the reason for something is, we need to take the best action we can..
Old 22nd August 2007
Lives for gear

agreed.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search