The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
fader 4 thread Condenser Microphones
Old 19th August 2007
Lives for gear

fader 4 thread

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">what happend to my thread?
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Old 19th August 2007
Lives for gear

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I don't like being accused of using drugs

If you want , I will send a a jar of piss

don't question my honesty...fuuck
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
Old 19th August 2007
Lives for gear

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">you know if you want to use my "Ideas / theory"
thats cool build it for your self
don't try and make money of it

I'm not totally sure the fader Idea was mine any ways
may have been a combination of people working together

as I did get the Idea from listening to the radio

one thing
i hate about inventors is the greed

one of the reasons we don't have the good stuff right now
is from greed
lose your greed it's way to insane and not worth it
Mercedes
Old 19th August 2007
Lives for gear

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Re: fader 4 thread
<HR style="COLOR: #666666" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->To wack thread to be posted in the high-end.......

When you have something serious to ask, then go ahead and post in the high-end. tutt

this was sent to me by lindell
in a pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

and I do see a problem
and with all seriousness needs to be addressed

I grew up listening to Michael Jackson music
and yes I do believe listening to beat it 10
times a day can cause masturbation problems

yes this is a high end problem
you guys that make money off music make sure it doesn't screw people up

and if you don't care maybe your in the wrong business
mabey I should blame it on the record labels
Old 19th August 2007
Lives for gear

Dude! Are you OK?
Old 19th August 2007
Lives for gear

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">the original thread was
based on something that came to me

turning a fader into a control to move a Mic back and forth and yes it got silly and no I do not use drugs and don't like to be accused of using drugs

accusing me of using drugs is against my laws
not sure about your laws
as it can tarnish ones professional image
and I would like a public apology from Mr lindell

thank you,
matt hendry
MH studios

Old 19th August 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by big country View Post
accusing me of using drugs is against my laws
not sure about your laws
as it can tarnish ones professional image
and I would like a public apology

Did he accuse you, or simply ask you?
Old 19th August 2007
Lives for gear

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">
Thread deleted by Lindell
Reason: to much drugs on a saturday night

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>look for 'fader 4 post' that was deleted
look at the reason

btw: I'm great I just need an address to send my piss to
Old 19th August 2007
Lives for gear

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>unless he was using drugs,
if thats the case my apologies

in my professional opinion, I would bet he was moderating stoned

I guess thats what you get for not paying your employees
Old 19th August 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrox247 View Post
Did he accuse you, or simply ask you?
hey what part of OC do you live in?

maybe we can meet up for a beer,
at maybe a great bar
but only if my friend works their other wise the bar sucks
Old 19th August 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
hey what part of OC do you live in?

maybe we can meet up for a beer,
at maybe a great bar
but only if my friend works their other wise the bar sucks
Sorry man, I gave up drinking and hanging out in bars. There's always cool stuff happening at church though. You're more than welcome . Cool people and AMAZING musicians.

Let me know
Old 19th August 2007
Lives for gear

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">cool people down at the bar I go to lot's of musician type people
ya don't have to drink

Old 19th August 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Sorry man, I gave up drinking and hanging out in bars. There's always cool stuff happening at church though. You're more than welcome . Cool people and AMAZING musicians.

Let me know
what church do you go to?
Old 19th August 2007
Lives for gear

Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa
Old 19th August 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:

Let me know

Hahaha....that's a nice comment pat
Old 19th August 2007
Lives for gear

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">give me a call next time you guys get together
745-5377
matt hendry
Old 19th August 2007
Gear Guru

High end? Oh, I see.
Old 19th August 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">give me a call next time you guys get together
745-5377
matt hendry
Sure thing
Old 19th August 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sounds Great View Post
High end? Oh, I see.
Sorry for the SPAM.
Old 20th August 2007
Lives for gear

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">heaven for-bid

Old 20th August 2007
Lives for Jesus

Question

Quote:
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">heaven forbid
Sup Matt ???

Old 20th August 2007
Lives for gear

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>tryin to figure what classes im going to take

all is well at creation?
Old 20th August 2007
Lives for Jesus

Quote:
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>tryin to figure what classes im going to take

all is well at creation?
Yea Matt things are well, how are you doin ? did you get your room done ? ... i know its a never ending process

Peace,

steve

Old 22nd August 2007
Lives for gear

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">actaully its a little house that I made
and its been done for some time now

think gear library,

I have alot of stuff
that just sits
and new or different gear moto-vates me
I'm sure thats what makes a gearslut a slut
Old 22nd August 2007
Lives for gear

Offers still good for tommorow

Seriously you should go!
Old 22nd August 2007
Lives for gear

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>only if some one starts a gear library
in OC
I need room for a lawn mower and dont want to sell my stuff.
Old 22nd August 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>only if some one starts a gear library
in OC
I need room for a lawn mower and dont want to sell my stuff.
What do you mean?
Old 22nd August 2007
Lives for gear

This thread should probably get moved, or you should PM me.
Old 22nd August 2007
Lives for gear

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">bring a piece of gear in as collateral
and get another piece of gear
of equal value
bring it back
and get a different piece of gear
something like that any who
think library only with collateral

Old 22nd August 2007
Lives for gear

PM'd you.

Moderators please move to the Gearfree Zone

Thanks
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search