The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
honeymoon ideas
Old 16th August 2007
Lives for gear

honeymoon ideas

Anyone got any ideas for a good place to honeymoon in late October/early November?

personal experiences at various places etc.

We've got 5k to spend on the whole kit and kaboodle...lodging, eating, drinks, various activities...

and no, she's not going to let me spend it on geartutt
Old 16th August 2007
Gear Guru

I recommend a cruise. That was what we did on our honeymoon and it was great. You get to go different places and see lots of different things while keeping all your stuff in one place/room. And if you can get too drunk, you only have to find your cabin, by foot!
Old 17th August 2007
Lives for gear

congrats guys! I just got engaged last weekend too... we're leaning towards this place Verana - Small Luxury Spa & Getaway in Yelapa, Mexico looks amazing to me...
Old 17th August 2007
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtGarceau View Post
I'm getting married in May, and we also want to get some arrangements made. She wants to go on an Alaskan cruise, but I want a tropical cruise....decisions.
I would love to do an Alaskan cruise! We did the western Carribbean, which was great (as I scuba dive). But I'm sure any cruise is a great time.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search