The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Woman found dead with a python wrapped around her neck in a home with 140 snakes
Old 1st November 2019
Gear Guru

Woman found dead with a python wrapped around her neck in a home with 140 snakes

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/31/us/sn...rnd/index.html

Quote:
Police say there were 140 snakes at the property, and that approximately 20 of the snakes belong to Hurst. According to police, Hurst frequented the property "about twice a week."
Right, because what could possibly go wrong?

Quote:
The home is owned by Benton County Sheriff Donald Munson, according to property records.

Munson did not return a CNN call for comment Thursday afternoon.

Munson told the Lafayette Journal & Courier that Hurst's death was a "tragic accident" and that he was "being fully cooperative with everybody."

Sounds more like an accident waiting to happen. Brilliant man, just the kind of guy you want for your your sheriff.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I watch over a Lemon-Blast female ball python in my computer room in an enclosed glass terrarium where I am sitting, people who think they have a handle on controlling primitive instincts found in nature are often candidates for a wake-up call. Casual bonding with pythons is not necessarily in your best interest. In any case, the snake-lady's divorce has been finalized.
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Now this would have been a great candidate for Stupid Pet Tricks back when Letterman was on the air!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search