The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Just don't want it anymore
Old 10th August 2019
Lives for gear

Just don't want it anymore

How do you all cope with a lack of enthusiasm for a gig? I have a regular date at a farmer's market, and it's getting harder to be excited about it. Oh, I know that when I get on the jazz, Ill be good for a bit, but I used to look forward, now I dread.
Caveat. Arthritis in my hands is making it harder. I can take the pain, but the lack of movement makes changes hard. Singer/songwriter/almost guitarist
Old 10th August 2019
Lives for gear

Consider cutting down animal products for a couple of weeks as an experiment. Many positive reports about being vegetarian for various health issues, including arthritis.
Old 10th August 2019
If the Arthritis is not too advanced, Triple Flex can work wonders on the joints.
Old 10th August 2019
Here for the gear

See a doctor.

As far as the enthusiasm part — why are you doing the gig? Are you paid? Then do it as a job.
Old 10th August 2019
Lives for gear

Cut out gluten, dairy and added sugar 100%. Zero intake from any source. See what happens.
Old 10th August 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennycoolstudios View Post
See a doctor.

As far as the enthusiasm part — why are you doing the gig? Are you paid? Then do it as a job.
Yes, maybe, but a naturopathic doctor. Western medicine is useless regarding healing.
Old 11th August 2019
Lives for gear

Thanks, guys. I made it. Was actually a really good gig once I got wound up. I'm shot, so I left it all up there.
Old 11th August 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by creegstor View Post
Cut out gluten, dairy and added sugar 100%. Zero intake from any source. See what happens.
Bastard! I was going to say that!!!!!

So true, tho.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search