The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Reverb returns policy expanded
Old 13th July 2019
Gear Addict
Reverb returns policy expanded

I'm just wondering if anybody can expand on a couple of things as i'm fairly new to Reverb.

The Seller has agreed to refund me after I made an unboxing video showing the item not working properly when plugged into a test rig

However, when I met the seller to collect my item, I pressed a tab in the Reverb app to release funds.

I'm going to be passing this item back to the seller at an agreed rendezvous point and I would hope a similar refund procedure is in place, yet the seller says "Once collected, checked and back in person, I will absolutely refund in full - likely later that day once arrived at final destination."

Now I wouldn't mind so much with an established seller with feedback, but as this seller has no feedback whatsoever then it seems a big ask to accept this on trust alone.

My questions then...

1. Isn't there a method within the app to return a buyers money at the point of collection, say by hitting a tab, like the release funds tab?

2. If not, will Reverb repay me if the buyer reneges on the agreed deal?
Old 25th July 2019
I'd suggest contacting Reverb support. In my experience they have been very responsive.
Old 25th July 2019
Gear Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambamboom View Post
I'd suggest contacting Reverb support. In my experience they have been very responsive.
Thank you bambamboom.

Everything worked out fine in the end. Reverb allows the seller 2 days to refund a buyer after receiving the item back and would step in and bounce the payment back should the seller not do so themselves. I'm not sure why I had to contact them to discover this though.

The seller used the app to repay me instantly as it happened, so it's left me with a positive experience of using Reverb.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search