The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
dave cobb rules
Old 12th April 2019
Gear Maniac
dave cobb rules

i've been out of the music biz for about 8 years while i've been dealing with some pretty heavy health issues.

in that time i basically stopped listening to or caring about music. my health issues became my main focus.

in the last year or so i've finally began finding my love of recorded music again...and it seems like every new band or artist i discover that i'm blown away by....with albums that sound like i WANT albums to sound...natural, organic, but huge and...fun...well, dave cobb seems to be involved.

love this guys work. from rival sons to all them witches, chris stapleton, jason isbell, amanda shires, zach brown, nikki lane, honey honey and more. every single album i have fallen in love with in the past few years is done by dave.

he gets the sounds i always tried to get, and the production is always interesting...yet never gets in the way of...and always serves...the song...and the artist.

just listening to these albums has made me so excited about music again...and that's a pretty big feat.

if you are out there, dave. great work man.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search