The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Post your Candy!
Old 3rd February 2020
About eight years ago, a co-worker traveled to Europe and brought back some candy. I recently found a candy wrapper that I had saved because I remembered how good the candy tasted. I had saved the wrapper so I could look for it online. Lo and behold the wrapper got lost and I forgot all about it! I promptly ordered six boxes.

The candy is from Finland and it's absolutely delicious!

Old 4th February 2020
Lives for gear

For Easter Ferrero Roche puts out these bags of Easter Eggs that are to die for. They have a dark chocolate and a milk chocolate version - I think it is 12 to a bag. I go through all the stores in town and buy all the bags of milk chocolate ones and eat them like a junkie. i'm diabetes II but I don't give a wank. I eat em anyway.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

[QUOTE=mikefellh;13068219]Why not Bow Wow Wow's "I Want Candy":

Why the heck Bow Wow Wow? Why not the original Strangeloves hit?
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

The Dollar Stores here in Hooterville have Russell Stover chocolate-covered caramels and mint patties. It's kind of hard not to like that.

My usual sin is Hersheys Nuggets, which I swear were designed to closely fit the shape of the average human's mouth, which Hersheys Kisses definitely do not do.

And of course Atomic Fireballs.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I like the Cadbury lolly bag.
Old 3 weeks ago
I second the Fireballs. Licorice too.

Reminds me of back in the day in grade school, all us kids that walked to school hustled Now And Laters like it was crack. There was even still a mom and pop store on the way that sold those penny candies, the red chewy coin things.
But Now And Laters distinguished the High Rollers from the newbs for sure.
Old 3 days ago
Gear Guru

I'm not normally into fruity candies, but a friend got me addicted to Sour Punch Kids. Those things are criminally delicious!
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search