The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
How Long Before Your 5/10 Years Badge?
Old 29th June 2017
  #1
Lives for gear
 
boombapdame's Avatar
How Long Before Your 5/10 Years Badge?

For me 5 years is 2019. 10 years is 2024.
Old 29th June 2017
  #2
Lives for gear
 
cavern's Avatar
 

10 years next February. Longest relationship I ever had.
Old 29th June 2017
  #3
Old 1st July 2017
  #4
Lives for gear
 
mikefellh's Avatar
Five years is one more year this month.
Old 2nd July 2017
  #5
Lives for gear
 

Is there a 15 year old badge ?

Over and out.
Old 3rd July 2017
  #6
Gear Guru
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack P View Post
Is there a 15 year old badge ?

Over and out.
apparently there is! I just noticed it when I went to look at mine. I guess I just got it because it was June 2002
Old 3rd July 2017
  #7
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeq View Post
apparently there is! I just noticed it when I went to look at mine. I guess I just got it because it was June 2002
wow.. Congrats joeq..
Old 3rd July 2017
  #8
Gear Guru
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack P View Post
wow.. Congrats joeq..
thanks, but it's not like I "did" anything. Just "lasted" this long!
Old 3rd July 2017
  #9
Lives for gear
 
cavern's Avatar
 

^ 15 years. That a lot of cables.
Old 7th July 2017
  #10
Lives for gear
 
Rogue Ai's Avatar
Already got 5 years... 10 in 2021.
Old 7th July 2017
  #11
Lives for gear
 
Rogue Ai's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeq View Post
thanks, but it's not like I "did" anything. Just "lasted" this long!
If they don't have a 20 year badge they'll have to make one just for you...
Old 8th July 2017
  #12
Gear Guru
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Ai View Post
If they don't have a 20 year badge they'll have to make one just for you...
It just occurred to me that I totally missed a great opportunity.

when Jack P asked:
Quote:
Is there a 15 year old badge?
I should have posted:

Quote:
no, that's ridiculous!
and then just wait for people to notice the badge says: "15"

That would have been so much hipper. Sigh. Now I have to wait five years and hope Jack P asks the same question about a 20 year badge. Then I'll remember to do the joke - if I am not too old and forgetful by then.
Old 11th July 2017
  #13
Hi guys.

I'm in a big ol' hurry and haven't bothered reading the other posts, but - is there such a thing as a 15 year badge? Asking for a friend.

Johnny
Old 11th July 2017
  #14
Gear Guru
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny nowhere View Post
Hi guys.

I'm in a big ol' hurry and haven't bothered reading the other posts, but - is there such a thing as a 15 year badge? Asking for a friend.

Johnny
no, that's ridiculous!
Old 11th July 2017
  #15
Gear Guru
 

thanks, Johnny!
Old 12th July 2017
  #16
Gear Nut
 
Kaatza Music's Avatar
 

10 years coming soon.
Old 2nd August 2017
  #17
That 15 year badge looks nice and crisp! I love the darker contrast!
Old 2nd August 2017
  #18
Lives for gear
 
Joao B.'s Avatar
 

Posting just to see my badge (lazy, I know..)
Old 3rd August 2017
  #19
Lives for gear
 
mikefellh's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth Guru View Post
That 15 year badge looks nice and crisp! I love the darker contrast!
Very observant!
Old 3rd August 2017
  #20
Gear Addict
 
dcwave's Avatar
 

hmmm i think i have a 10 year badge but it doesn't show up when I view my own post
Old 3rd August 2017
  #21
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcwave View Post
hmmm i think i have a 10 year badge but it doesn't show up when I view my own post
I can see a 10yr badge.
Old 3rd August 2017
  #22
Gear Addict
 
dcwave's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth Guru View Post
I can see a 10yr badge.
I guess if you add an avatar it shows up. I can see it now, once i added an avatar
Old 3rd August 2017
  #23
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcwave View Post
I guess if you add an avatar it shows up. I can see it now, once i added an avatar
Oh, good to know!
Old 3rd August 2017
  #24
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeq View Post
Now I have to wait five years and hope Jack P asks the same question about a 20 year badge. Then I'll remember to do the joke - if I am not too old and forgetful by then.
See you in 5 joeq
Old 4th August 2017
  #25
Lives for gear
 
MadGuitrst's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack P View Post
Is there a 15 year old badge ?

Over and out.
I get mine in October
Old 5th August 2017
  #26
Lives for gear
 
hgigh's Avatar
Joined Jan 2014 (Lurked for a bit before registering)
5 year in 2019
10 year in 2024
Old 6th August 2017
  #27
Lives for gear
 
alexp's Avatar
Ten years this year!!!

alexP
Old 11th August 2017
  #28
Lives for gear
 
andsonic's Avatar
 

First post on GS since 2014. Life went in another direction.
Apparently my 10 year badge hit last summer
Old 11th August 2017
  #29
Quote:
Originally Posted by andsonic View Post
First post on GS since 2014. Life went in another direction.
Apparently my 10 year badge hit last summer
Welcome back mate!
Old 12th February 2019
  #30
Deleted 859c1b8
Guest
August 23rd, 2018 is my 5 year badge.
But I hide mine well.
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump