The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Sewer Drainage
Old 9th March 2017
Old 11th March 2017
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bone View Post
Have you seen Behringers facility? Research it. The people there hardly look like they are about to end it all. Not all chinese factory workers and exploited the way say iphone workers are. Like i said do some research. As far as being excited for a cheap moog. Well sure. I can afford a real one but im just not a massive minimoog guy. Bass mostly, so if uli can create a faithful sound sure ill grab one. Why not?
I guess you just missed my point, my reaction was based on Uli's statement that he thinks Moog is overpriced, and that he doesn't even understand why. So he is stealing from the guy, and bashing on top of it. Behringer also outsorces a lot of stuff, not everything is made at Behringer factory, and they simply don't have control over everything. Not that i believe Behringer cares about human rights at their factories. Otherwise their products simply couldn't have so low cost. I personaly have several Behringer devices, and i'd be a hypocrite to judge anyone buying their products. Not that VSTs can sound curently as analog synths, but they are available, affordable and sound great. Hiding behind the lie that he is actualy Robin Hood and wants to provide analog synths for all of us is tragic.
Old 12th March 2017
Gear Head

How convenient, posts deleted, and Uli suddenly appears knowing what they were about. Obviously organized advertisement. Admin might as well ban my profile, as this is my last visit here.
Old 12th March 2017
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uli Behringer View Post
It is disappointing to see people posting false and highly inflammatory statements about our workers and our company.

Look guys you can criticize me or our company - that’s all fine and I have no problem with it. But making false or defamatory statements is just not cool - especially when it is about our people.

Only recently did we have to take action against a competitor which is truly unfortunate. If needed we will take a stand and protect our people and the company.

We celebrate a culture of mutual respect and we are especially proud of our workers whom we consider most important.
These people are the hardest working and most critical as they touch our customers. In fact they are much more important than me or our management.

Our culture is the one of openness and transparency and we welcome you to visit our factory and all our global offices. We are very proud to show you around.

I currently reside in the factory in China and if you are interested, please send me a PM and we will accommodate you to meet our people and see the facilities.

Or simply have a look here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MyMUSICTribe

I understand that this is a competitive market and we’re all passionate.
But let’s try to engage with each other in a respectful and courteous manner. This is certainly more enjoyable.

Thanks

Uli

Cached version of statement made by former employees fortunately still exists here:
https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&ct=clnk&gl=no

Originally available here, but removed:
https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/MU...11_KH12,25.htm

"A modern day horror story"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)
I worked at MUSIC Group (More than a year)

Pros
Better than being skinned alive but frankly only just. I guess the monthly pay is about the only good thing to look forward to. I didn't believe the reviews could possibly be true but unfortunately they are and don't believe the good ones.

Cons

Music group is pretty much a gathering of no-hopers who are either yes men or are desperately looking for a way out. People with talent that have potential to do incredible things are shot down. Never trust a thing that Uli Behringer says, it's all manipulation of his real intensions. Tannoy is diminishing and it most certainly won't remain in Scotland because most of the people are already gone.

Uli Behringer runs everything (and writes the “good reviews” too), he has the app on his phone with alerts so will see this straight away.

Check in your opinion and any independent thought
at the door. 1 opinion counts in this place and it's not yours. Prepare to be made to feel worthless and belittled get little or no support and be blamed for issues caused by the chaotic mandates of Uli Behringer.

Advice to Management
Escape before it's too late

Now does it seem like I am lying?

Last edited by Matya; 12th March 2017 at 05:16 AM..
Old 12th March 2017
Gear Head

Yupp, your buddy Uli Behringer is what's wrong with this whole thread

https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&ct=clnk&gl=no

I worked at MUSIC Group full-time (More than a year)

LEADERSHIP i.e. Founder, Chairman, CEO & Owner ULI BEHRINGER is "A PIECE OF WORK".

As the company is Run by Mr. Behringer...no one else has any say so ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING IS DRIVEN BY HIM!

Mr. Behringer is:

Dishonest - to employees, to external agencies and authorities

Fear inspiring - will drop by for a chat and next you are fired

A disastrous strategist - really has no idea …

There is NO HOPE under the leadership of Mr. Behringer,
He will never relinquish control,
THEREFORE it is HOPELESS
Old 12th March 2017
Gear Head

Pages are removed just few days ago, mr.Uli replied to everyone by copy paste sentence:

Have a look at www.facebook.com/groups/MyMUSICTribe to learn more about our culture and contact our people directly to get firsthand and honest feedback.
Old 12th March 2017
Old 22nd March 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Solaris View Post
TEST

Lol is this the thread where posts go to die? I feel like I just stumbled onto the blue men from that 80s Twilight Zone episode.
Old 24th March 2017
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionian View Post
Lol is this the thread where posts go to die? I feel like I just stumbled onto the blue men from that 80s Twilight Zone episode.
maybe it is one of those games where nobody tells you the rules and you have somehow successfully done whatever it is to keep your post from being deleted? I somehow doubt all those other people are "bickering" for reals.
Old 24th March 2017
Lives for gear

Make it like the NBA - 16 technicals, automatic 1 game suspension.

keep track of how many posts gets deposited here...just sayin'

That said, some mods got extremely itchy trigger fingers...jeez Louise.
Old 24th March 2017
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12tone View Post
Make it like the NBA - 16 technicals, automatic 1 game suspension.

keep track of how many posts gets deposited here...just sayin'

That said, some mods got extremely itchy trigger fingers...jeez Louise.
Well they are obviously testing something, and maybe they can't test without a live thread that can be posted in by anybody, but at the very least I think there is some humor in the "reasons" given for deletion.
Old 24th March 2017
Lives for gear

<? Testing ?> <! Testing !> /^testing^/ \Testing\ [DOCUMENT_WRITE] testing.........
Old 24th March 2017
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiospacific2 View Post
<? Testing ?> <! Testing !> /^testing^/ \Testing\ [DOCUMENT_WRITE] testing.........
Test

Quotes seem ok here
Old 24th March 2017
Lives for gear

quote from audiospacific doesn't show up. when click on Being quoted by link in the notifications, the page gets stuck on loading and reloads the page after its done in a continuous loop.
Old 27th March 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp View Post
Nope, I'm a part-time talentless hack and a full-time dispatcher for the local bus system. I am the one that makes the wheels on the bus go round and round. Round and round. Round and round.
Good to know. I thought for a moment you were one of these

Old 29th March 2017
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by choond View Post
Room treatment tho
Old 3rd May 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by m127f View Post
<Deleted by Moderator>

Whatever works for you bro. Self aggrandizing is not everyone's style (and hopefully people with the super nice gear already know how much we admire and appreciate them, after years of our praise Its just a bit of Banter.

Last edited by Synth Guru; 3rd May 2017 at 02:31 PM.. Reason: Off Topic
Old 3rd May 2017
Deleted b598644
so some posts with different opinions have been deleted, odd.
i thought this forum had freedom of opinion?
Old 3rd May 2017
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassX View Post
Yeah, but a couple of us (myself included) were being jerkish to each other. Freedom of speech means you can say whatever you want, but that doesn't mean you're exempt from the consequences of what you say.
Old 3rd May 2017
Lives for gear

Anarchy burger!!!! Hold the government...
Old 4th May 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by choond View Post
Whatever works for you bro. Self aggrandizing is not everyone's style (and hopefully people with the super nice gear already know how much we admire and appreciate them, after years of our praise Its just a bit of Banter.
You need to be quiet. You don't belong to my exclusive list of the great top slutz. Consequently, your opinion about anything regarding my greatness or that of my equals is ultimately irrelevant to me/us, so save it. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassX View Post
There is a portion of the moderators --whose greatness is only comparable to mine-- who are continuosly fighting off the axis of evil wolves wikileaks-hating donkeys mostly due to the fact that said bunch of subhumans in this forum have an incredibly low and pathetic IQ, and, as a majority of brutes, they have taken over most venues like this, where before THE amazing used to create FANTASTIC things and INSPIRE unbelievable creations of ART and LIFE in an orgy of fantasticdom, which is, of course, a recurrent feature of my own personal existence, full of sex, futuristic experimentational art and utter existential joy that is NEVER vulgar but classy and sexy as Satan Ibrahimovich.

The other portion of the moderators who are NOT in my list of the amazing have claimed stupidly and repeatedly that "there is no freedom of speech." I would say, therefore, that at least half of the mods are NOT AT ALL in the golden bag of the amazing. They actively defend the deaf donkey mafia by censoring Great Ones, the heavily awesomeness-commited slutz running incredibly SMART studios of all sizes, from a simple laptop to 2000 sqm facilities, all SMART however.

BEHOLD: I strongly encourage those in my list of the capable and enviable to just KEEP fighting for the preservation of our exemplary species and greatly advanced nature of powerful artistry, where GREAT ONES, like the Shermans and the MFC42's and the fast Porsches of die WELT, del MONDO, de la galaxia find their raison d'etre!!! Yes, oh my dear Julian Assange-loving friends, fact is the deaf mafia of incomparable ineptitude HATE US deeply for they are incredibly resentful; they think it us to blame for what THEIR OWN lazyness and pathetic comformism have actually caused them: a perennial purgatory of mediocrity where no analog filters nor beautiful Porsches abound. They need to remove themselves from our aesthetic existence IMMEDIATELY!! Fight on to recover our talented slutz territory!! Let the empty donkeys abandon at once their aspirations of relevance. Will NEVER happen!!!

Now, I am so excited, if you excuse me, I have to intensely finger my custom guitar right now. Stop hating! Stop the censorship! Censor the deaf monkey mafia who can't even distinguish between a real and a FAKE ob8 but end up worshiping pathetic remakes with behringer fascistCIA chips!!!!! Sad!

Last edited by m127f; 4th May 2017 at 07:09 AM..
Old 4th May 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
PROBABLY PASSABLY HUMOROUS COKE INSPIRED RANT ABOUT THE ILLS OF THE WORLD
Not bad, at least you used paragraphs. I got to the beginning of paragraph 2 even.
Old 4th May 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Yeah, but a couple of us (myself included) were being jerkish to each other. Freedom of speech means you can say whatever you want, but that doesn't mean you're exempt from the consequences of what you say.
You are correct, but the "consequences" must still be constitutional and within basic liberties granted by worldwide recognized human rights, not fascist donkey mafia wetdreams. Illegal profiling, targeting, censorship, financial hardship, enterprise sabotage, over-scrutiny, illegal interception of communications without proper court mandate, and the likes, are NOT consequences but CRIMINAL acts by fascists who got confused along the way while performing their disgusting acts against natura. Terrible!

Old 4th May 2017
Gear Guru

Quote:
The other portion of the moderators who are NOT in my list of the amazing have claimed stupidly and repeatedly that "there is no freedom of speech."
This is a privately owned forum and you could get kicked out for preferring your steak well done instead of medium rare and nobody'd have to give you any reason for it.

Freedom of speech (and censorship) applies to governments, not privately owned places.
Old 4th May 2017
Lives for gear
Quote:
the axis of evil wolves wikileaks-hating donkeys before THE amazing used to create FANTASTIC things and INSPIRE unbelievable creations of ART and LIFE in an orgy of fantasticdom full of sex, futuristic experimentational art and utter existential joy that is NEVER vulgar but classy and sexy as Satan Ibrahimovich deaf donkey mafia KEEP fighting for the preservation of our exemplary species where GREAT ONES a perennial purgatory of mediocrity the empty donkeys the deaf monkey mafia end up worshiping pathetic remakes
That was an entertaining read, I want some of what you've got.
Old 4th May 2017
Gear Guru

Quote:
words
You can't walk into an airport, scream "I have a bomb" and act surprised when you're arrested.
Old 4th May 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagoo View Post
That was an entertaining read, I want some of what you've got.
If you get some please wait untill it wears off before you start posting.
Old 5th May 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Vomit: You can't walk into an airport, scream "I have a bomb" and act surprised when you're arrested.
That's nothing, you can't be or support the ones that have them, use them constantly to kill civilians, kids, journalists, and first aid personnel, and then act surprised as to why you are referred to as filthy murderous scum, aka a sick bully, and then cry because nobody likes you. The outcome is not really puzzling, is it? Or are you going to keep pretending it is, like a coward who can't even own what he does?

And to the freedom of speech experts above, if you want private, then make it private, not public, you can't have it both ways.

Cowardly impersonation is not legal. Deceit and taking advantage of people's good will is not legal.

In any case, I ask directly: why the targetting? Why the hatred? What is exactly your problem. I am here. Grow some and just ask. Can't you?

Old 5th May 2017
Gear Guru

Quote:
And to the freedom of speech experts above, if you want private, then make it private, not public, you can't have it both ways.
You misunderstand the concepts private and public here. This forum is not owned and maintained by the government, but by a private party - i.e. Jules or more correctly Gearslutz LTD. No public funds (i.e. tax money) is used to pay for the upkeep, bandwidth and storage. Again, freedom of speech and censorship applies to governments, not private persons.

Registering on a forum is much more like asking someone if you can be invited in their house or garden. The forum is closed off for replying if you don't have an account which even satisfies your own definition of public; you can't speak if you aren't in.

People definitely have the right to kick you off private property if they don't like the way you behave, because they pay for the premises. And yes, because it's private property this can be done for the most frivolous and trivial of reasons.
Old 5th May 2017
Gear Guru

Quote:
More words
Just embrace totalitarianism already. When we have all of these ridiculous rights stripped away from us, the governments and their people will be able to operate much more efficiently. For instance, look at what 'freedom of speech' has gotten you: Here you are spouting word vomit on an internet forum where no one is really paying you any mind. All of that time wasted that you could have committed to doing something good for your government. Take your high and mighty ideals, take them back to the Abercrombie and Fitch you bought them at, and exchange them for a comfortable pair of khakis. You'll be dead soon anyway. Stop worrying about how fashionable your politics are, go to Walmart, and enjoy the ride into oblivion.

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search