Gearslutz

Gearslutz (https://www.gearslutz.com/board/)
-   Gear free zone - shoot the breeze (https://www.gearslutz.com/board/gear-free-zone-shoot-the-breeze/)
-   -   Sewer Drainage (https://www.gearslutz.com/board/gear-free-zone-shoot-the-breeze/1143825-sewer-drainage.html)

Cornish1999 5th May 2017 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m127f (Post 12607245)
That's nothing, you can't be or support the ones that have them, use them constantly to kill civilians, kids, journalists, and first aid personnel, and then act surprised as to why you are referred to as filthy murderous scum, aka a sick bully, and then cry because nobody likes you. The outcome is not really puzzling, is it? Or are you going to keep pretending it is, like a coward who can't even own what he does?

And to the freedom of speech experts above, if you want private, then make it private, not public, you can't have it both ways.

Cowardly impersonation is not legal. Deceit and taking advantage of people's good will is not legal.

In any case, I ask directly: why the targetting? Why the hatred? What is exactly your problem. I am here. Grow some and just ask. Can't you?

I know I've asked before and it got deleted but is now a good time to ask if you could list your ultimate filter collection you talked about on other threads ? Also, what are your thoughts on the emergent issues regarding the new MPC software?

Deleted 46dc28f 5th May 2017 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cornish1999 (Post 12608607)
I know I've asked before and it got deleted but is now a good time to ask if you could list your ultimate filter collection you talked about on other threads ? Also, what are your thoughts on the emergent issues regarding the new MPC software?

Stop feeding the troll. :lol:

Cornish1999 5th May 2017 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deleted 46dc28f (Post 12608661)
Stop feeding the troll. :lol:

Can't help it, I purposefully look for his posts, his analog heat rant was comedy gold. Sorry I'll stop

m127f 5th May 2017 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoozer (Post 12607526)
You misunderstand the concepts private and public here. This forum is not owned and maintained by the government, but by a private party - i.e. Jules or more correctly Gearslutz LTD. No public funds (i.e. tax money) is used to pay for the upkeep, bandwidth and storage. Again, freedom of speech and censorship applies to governments, not private persons.

Registering on a forum is much more like asking someone if you can be invited in their house or garden. The forum is closed off for replying if you don't have an account which even satisfies your own definition of public; you can't speak if you aren't in.

People definitely have the right to kick you off private property if they don't like the way you behave, because they pay for the premises. And yes, because it's private property this can be done for the most frivolous and trivial of reasons.

You misunderstand life, mr. undercover man yoozer whatever.
No individuals nor businesses fall off constitutional rights/obligations scope for their respective countries, and no human is off the universal declaration of human rights.

I know some of you musos gone lawyer wannabes (particularly you, a forum post hog in opposition to ME, a highly aesthetic/handsome Porsche driver and hardware and software analog filter hog: a REAL SLUTZ) rejoice in adapting constitutions and laws to your wetbed agendas in your imagination, but that's your PERSONAL extremist fascist agenda; it is not mine, nor that of other people, except your highly corrupt CRONIES in medicrity.

In other words, nobody has to listen to nor follow your wet overnight interpretations of the law/human rights. I know I won't, and I know my ever growing list of the AMAZING SLUTZ would rather even admit that the DSI fakeOB6 sounds like a real OB8 ---which is something outrageously impossible!!!!!! And so that is exactly why they are in the golden bag of THE amazing.

And yes, I keep asking why the hatred, why so resentful... But the cowardy still prevails, and no direct response is spelled out. FAKE!

This is me directly: I think, overall, you are a hipocryte who is implicitly calling for my head, but not openly, because your are a coward, and most importantly, because you have no grounds for it. My grandilocuent tone makes you resentful because you feel inferior on your own. Well, I don't have an answer for you... YOU have it. There's NO way you will ever be admitted in the golden bag of the amazing UNLESS you have the ballz to deal with your own issues. For instance, I learned quite early that I am incredibly awesome and especial, and even though it is a very desirable "issue" compared to yours, it was still an issue that I had to deal with!!!! The way I dealt with it was by embracing instead of fighting my greatness and exceptionalism, and thus now look at me... right at the precious and velvety CORE of the golden bag of the amazing, shining spectacularly with my included artist sensibility of a Baudelaire or a Paz, and with the glorious touch of SATAN IBRAHIMOVICH!!!

Trust me on this one, as opposed to many people you have managed to deceive with your psedo-smart forum "talk", I know you are a fvcking poser with a lousy UNDERCOVER agenda. THE Amazing have already identified you, and they are committed to NEVER trust your FAKO gibberish! Save your uncalled-for Law/Freedom of speech "lessons". Not interested in misinformation and INTIMIDATION-ATTEMPTING misinterpretation.

If you manage to convince the mods to ban me with no grounds other than ill complicity, CORRUPTION, abuse of authority and/or corrupt "favour-buddies" bs operational techniques, well, it would show that the deaf donkey mafia (the ones who can't distinguish TRUE CLASSIC ANALOGUE SOUND and posses not nor understand ANALOGUE FILTERS --SAD!!!!), have in fact taken over the premises... a tremendously sad fact that has GREATLY damaged the quality of said robust gibberish premises. Yes, you might partially still succeed in your disgusting goals (partially, because I would still not give a fvck about your "notions" of FoS are) BUT you will cause a great discomfort to those aesthetic ones that CERTAINLY inhabit with me in the bag of the glorious sex AND art AND culture gods. As said before, admittedly, not all mods are in the bag of the amazing, but some IN FACT are, and there's a struggle even amoungst them. There's also a small fraction who are understandably STILL HESITANT: They have to make the decision to stick to the bottom line and either lick the "baton" of corruption and destroy art and the artistic ones OR apply to the valhalla of slutz, the highly admired and sought after GOLDEN bag of the amazing. Either way is fine, as we never look for new members. It's a matter of self definition; nothing to do or conceptualize about it, just wear the jerset that fits you better. Fvck off now, you PLASTIC bag of the haters, and DO NOT dare to lay your dirty eyes on our most precious bit of equipment: OUR SUPERIOR SOULS!!!!

m127f 6th May 2017 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cornish1999 (Post 12608607)

Do you know a website with a long list of filters?
There's nothing to list. I have them all. And thanks to my superior intelligence I managed to create a couple of my own, which sound as superior.
Although only marginally related to your second question, all I can say for now is that there's in fact a great need for a NEW PARADIGM that simply nobody is showing ANY talent for. I, along with many inhabitants of the golden bag of the amazing, are hands-tied by the prevailing corrupt system to share the joy of said paradigms we create DAILY in the privacy of our own sex/art/Porsche-driven premises. This disgustingly burocratic system prevents us from sharing our creation philosophies and does not guarantee respect for our creativity and economic rights over our creations. My innovative enterprise was raped and had its legs mutilated by the corporate-ran corrupt system as I didn't even get a chance to show what I could do without diving into a destructive NIGHTMARE OF BUROCRATIC CORRUPTION.

So, more specifically, all I can say about those "issues" is that those are a mere reflection of corrupted, slow as fvck burocracy led by the zero-talent deaf donkey mafia, which also have taken over the musicgear industry not only forums. We must save ourselves from them!!

Do not be troubled though, amazing ones.

Fortunately, those that abound at the core of the golden bag, can produce Taj Mahals and Rembrandts with close to nothing, and don't depend on the bag of the donkeys for anything. High poetry and Satan Ibrahimovich's dyck shield us from all and any evil by the fascist Assange/Snowden-hating donkey bag.

m127f 6th May 2017 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derp (Post 12607529)
Just embrace totalitarianism already. When we have all of these ridiculous rights stripped away from us, the governments and their people will be able to operate much more efficiently. For instance, look at what 'freedom of speech' has gotten you: Here you are spouting word vomit on an internet forum where no one is really paying you any mind. All of that time wasted that you could have committed to doing something good for your government. Take your high and mighty ideals, take them back to the Abercrombie and Fitch you bought them at, and exchange them for a comfortable pair of khakis. You'll be dead soon anyway. Stop worrying about how fashionable your politics are, go to Walmart, and enjoy the ride into oblivion.

https://img.ifcdn.com/images/b481707...00cbf412_1.jpg

You will die sooner (for the rejoice of your own momma), so take your own advice and stfu you prisoner-rapyst pyg :))

12tone 6th May 2017 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m127f (Post 12609129)
You will die sooner (for the rejoice of your own momma), so take your own advice and stfu you prisoner-rapyst pyg :))

Breathe and relax...

your anger does you no good. It's no way to go about life - full of hate and anger...ultimately your choice.freshflowe

Cornish1999 6th May 2017 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m127f (Post 12608817)
Do you know a website with a long list of filters?
There's nothing to list. I have them all. And thanks to my superior intelligence I managed to create a couple of my own, which sound as superior.
Although only marginally related to your second question, all I can say for now is that there's in fact a great need for a NEW PARADIGM that simply nobody is showing ANY talent for. I, along with many inhabitants of the golden bag of the amazing, are hands-tied by the prevailing corrupt system to share the joy of said paradigms we create DAILY in the privacy of our own sex/art/Porsche-driven premises. This disgustingly burocratic system prevents us from sharing our creation philosophies and does not guarantee respect for our creativity and economic rights over our creations. My innovative enterprise was raped and had its legs mutilated by the corporate-ran corrupt system as I didn't even get a chance to show what I could do without diving into a destructive NIGHTMARE OF BUROCRATIC CORRUPTION.

So, more specifically, all I can say about those "issues" is that those are a mere reflection of corrupted, slow as fvck burocracy led by the zero-talent deaf donkey mafia, which also have taken over the musicgear industry not only forums. We must save ourselves from them!!

Do not be troubled though, amazing ones.

Fortunately, those that abound at the core of the golden bag, can produce Taj Mahals and Rembrandts with close to nothing, and don't depend on the bag of the donkeys for anything. High poetry and Satan Ibrahimovich's dyck shield us from all and any evil by the fascist Assange/Snowden-hating donkey bag.

Thanks

Derp 6th May 2017 04:29 PM

Wow. I had no idea I had so many OT posts getting nuked. Sorry for sucking, mods!

mikefellh 7th May 2017 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derp (Post 12609690)
Wow. I had no idea I had so many OT posts getting nuked. Sorry for sucking, mods!

Should have just deleted the ENTIRE THREAD!

12tone 7th May 2017 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikefellh (Post 12610318)
Should have just deleted the ENTIRE THREAD!

That will entail another sewer drainage thread about deleted threads instead of deleted posts.

Soon there will be a deleted forum forum...it'll be like a sinkhole swallowed up by a black hole.

...snake eating its tail = infinity (ouroboros)

m127f 7th May 2017 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12tone (Post 12609142)
Breathe and relax...

your anger does you no good. It's no way to go about life - full of hate and anger...ultimately your choice.freshflowe

I actually love you in a way. I don't hate in a sick way like many do. I hate in the correct way, just like those in the golden bag. I am pretty sure too we don't share the same notion of what true happyness is. You would probably fvcking die immediately should you had a chance to experience true happiness the way I do... I break oceans in halves with energy I discharge... mountains are moved, planets collide. I am one with the entire universe when... I am the universe when in happiness.

Brent Hahn 7th May 2017 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m127f (Post 12610565)
I break oceans in halves with energy I discharge...

Impressive. Most of us can only break wind.

RightOnRome 7th May 2017 06:38 AM

umm ....what the hell is going on here?

I clicked on this because I have a sewage/old bathroom problem in my building

:facepalm:

Derp 7th May 2017 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RightOnRome (Post 12610607)

http://loldongs.dk/img/323030392D303...392E313235.jpg

Don't mind me, just passing through.

Cornish1999 7th May 2017 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RightOnRome (Post 12610607)

Welcome! You have truly stepped beyond. This is an alternative GS dimension under the leadership of MF the Porsche powered filter king.

Noisewagon 12th May 2017 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derp (Post 12610631)
http://loldongs.dk/img/323030392D303...392E313235.jpg

Don't mind me, just passing through.

Same here :)

m127f 13th May 2017 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cornish1999 (Post 12610730)
Welcome! You have truly stepped beyond. This is an alternative GS dimension under the leadership of MF the Porsche powered filter king.

Emphasis on KING. Yes, I am royalty.
Even if the ignorant mob in the bag of the deaf donkey mafia threw me unfairly into this sewer drainage community along with those in the golden bag of the blatantly amazing... I AM STILL ROYALTY. It's not an acquired luxury, it IS my portentous nature. Behold!:
We will some day recover our walhalla-like palace made of pure gold and unknown-to-men alloys and will reign in true peace and progress for the next trillion years. My skin is thicker than planet Earth itself. Plan accordingly... if you can.

I am royalty. Yes.

Bubbleraptor 11th May 2018 04:22 PM

So the moderator removed my perfectly reasonable response to gentlclockdivid's post, which is left intact. I'm actually interested in the new B re-issues and he appears to be one of the usual anti-B trolls. Way to to go GS. That seems fair and measured.

twistedbeats 11th May 2018 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mushy Mushy (Post 13310191)
Of course not, the knobs are too small.

Small is hardly what i'd describe it as ,after a recent trip to my dealer to buy a soundcraft mtk.
I was gutted it was smaller than a bag of sugar ,i would loose it beneath a wild garden of audio leads :lol:

twistedbeats 13th May 2018 10:13 AM

How has this thread gone off topic ??
you had 1 person state he had problems and whinging about i.p theft .
that was it ,

people are allowed to call out Uli on bringing out a standard 808 ,
it is not what we want ,there are loads of copies already out there. in euro format many flavours of 808
we all have zillions of 808 samples that we can warp into anything .

what we need is a 808 on steroids fit for the future ,look around do you want to buy the same old tech in 2018 .

we know the guys at midas can make this the drum machine to end all drum machines.

why should we be happy ,with just a copy ?

terrible.dee 15th May 2018 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gringo Starr (Post 13314738)
I feel like you have to make bad purchases. It’s part of the process.

I’m close to knowing what I truly need and don’t need to get me to my personal musical destination. It’s been a long goddamn process. I’m getting ready for a purge and will grab some mics and outboard gear and I’ll have all the pieces to my personal musical puzzle. After that I’m gonna have to stay focused on not falling victim to GAS.

Buddy, you are already in the terminal stages, Palliative care ward for you.

At music shops, they should have a picture of you and your post on a "G.A.S Stop before its too late" poster,

Your post reads like an "If your loved one says any of these things, chances are they are in the terminal stages of acute G.A.S" list,

Look, man, you want Crack-out then just DO IT! Be an elite G.A.S commando! Storm the Beaches!

But stop with the denial....

terrible.dee 15th May 2018 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disease Factory (Post 13316953)
I think diva sounds awful. the envs are all wrong. and the tone is just never right to me...

I bought it and want to sell it, they put the jp8000 stuff in there, and man it sounds so bad next to the system 8... no joke... I dont know why i hate diva.

You know what i actually love? HIVE. HIVE KILLS DIVA in every way. I prefer it for every single type of sound. Plus hive has the glide in the seq like the 303. so bad ass..

For software plugs, none of them do bass right except the roland SH2, SH101, System 100, System 1. I mean the VA stuff, Trilogy is fat as hell and cool.

Roland nails bass. Better than all the moog VA stuff even. That SH2 is a beast, and i think it sounds even better on the system 8.

DF

WHAT!?!

Someone actually tried to model the JP8000 for a plugin?!?!

Why!?! Is sounding like crap a "Thing" now?

terrible.dee 15th May 2018 08:12 AM

BTW

for the record, it sounds like a lot of you are wasting your money on crap

the_soulcatcher 9th March 2019 05:47 AM

snatched a s/h AKAI RHYTHM WOLF instead boing

Deleted cec0d5b 11th March 2019 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benanderson89 (Post 13858049)
so it'll take a couple of drum machines like the RD909 with aplomb.

+8 points for using “aplomb” in 2019.

Great word and underused IMO.

Anyway, as you were. Nothing to see here.

Treebase DMX 11th March 2019 09:30 PM

It's probably been cancelled. Roland's lawyers probably had a stern word with Uli and he's having second thoughts.

Source: The ether.

jbuehler 11th March 2019 11:29 PM

If Roland was a sleeping dragon and Behringer was a Hobbit, it wouldn’t end like in the book because real life isn’t a fairy tale. Sorry dreamers!

Treebase DMX 12th March 2019 12:17 AM

Uli's decided he prefers guitars after all. cooge

Mushy Mushy 12th March 2019 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbuehler (Post 13859095)
If Roland was a sleeping dragon and Behringer was a Hobbit, it wouldn’t end like in the book because real life isn’t a fairy tale. Sorry dreamers!

So it would take forever to finish, be boring as hell, and 99% of the action would be completely pointless?