The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Call me crazy but is UFO disclosure near? What Role will music play if true?
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Stone View Post
Thank me later:
Some extraterrestrial funk from the Arkestra:

...and of course:

Old 1 week ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by metrosoultv View Post
It is definitely a complete waste of time because yall fail to address 1/10th of the sources I am presenting. Continuously ignoring/denying the substance in all the sources presented and even more their congruence as a whole.
You have no evidence and there is no substance in the links you post.

Quote:
By the way, flares dont just hover in the same place, they don't appear out of nowhere, you see them move coming up, coming down and smoke comes out.
You are just parroting the guy in the video. That is exactly what I mean when I say your are not critical. You are so eager to believe that you accept whatever you are told as long as it confirms your beliefs.

The coming up and going down is just the gas being turned on (and ignited) and then turned off. These flares are obviously rather big. It takes time for the gas to reach full flow and the flames to reach full height and vice versa.

And of course there is smoke. They are gas flares. Do you really think alien UFO's run on petrol? Come on man. Use your brain.

Quote:
Anyways, you will continue to nitpick at your convenience.
It is not nitpicking. It is looking at the very first link in your post and realising it is utterly ridiculous AND giving you a very good explanation for what you are seeing.

Have a look at this link. It shows the exact same round "halo" effect due to how the camera responds to the large contrast caused by the bright flame:

https://youtu.be/cV4CiLzzx3s

Hint1: Have you looked up the location the video was filmed at and checked on Google Maps for offshore oil rigs?

Hint2: Have you checked whether the guy leading these "events" charges people for "the opportunity to see aliens"?

Don't be just another gullible fool wasting their time. Focus on your music.

Alistair
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderTow View Post
You have no evidence and there is no substance in the links you post.
This is the definition of delusional. 10+ sources with tons of substance.

Quote:
But of course, the UFO files on the FBI, CIA, NSA websites, thousands of UFO reports (tons of pictures, videos), PRESIDENTS talking about how they cant talk about classified UFO files, congressmen and women having a hearing about disclosure, the MAYOR during the phoenix lights incidents (which thousands of people reported) coming out with the truth about the event after he had ridiculed it, the countless MILITARY/GOVERNMENT INSIDERS giving testimonies, astronauts speaking on their knowledge about UFO are all things without any substance that are all fables invented by your average nut job.
But he says theres no substance.

You continue to ignore and deny what isn't aligned with your current belief system. Come on man, break the cycle, for the love of your skeptical peers stuck in the same theme.

Quote:
It is not nitpicking. It is looking at the very first link in your post and realising it is utterly ridiculous AND giving you a very good explanation for what you are seeing.
Actually, that's what it means to nitpick.

Quote:
nit·pick·ing

adjective
looking for small or unimportant errors or faults, especially in order to criticize unnecessarily.
"a nitpicking legalistic exercise"
noun
fussy fault-finding.
"nitpicking over tiny details"
To conveniently only choose one link out of the whole case of sources I am making. Which by the way, I only added that link after I had posted all the other links 2-3 times which you NEVER addressed. Including how the atacama skeleton they found is only 91% human DNA match when even monkeys are a higher human DNA match at 96%. And everything else I just mentioned on the quote above. Continue to provide faulty and weak counterarguments by nitpicking like all the other 'skeptics'.

Quote:
Don't be just another gullible fool wasting their time. Focus on your music.
Gullible are those who believe the government and military agencies when they say they've never had any ET UFO contact after thousands of reports, decades of testimonies and documented incidents, pictures videos. But yall wouldn't know because yall are too hard-headed and close mined to open your minds and do a nonbiased investigation into all the sources presented. It isn't that hard you know.. Anyways, You worry about how you use your time. I worry about mine. If you really care about time, then stop replying because you can't disprove the truth. However between the lines it is, it will still remain the truth and in the end the truth always wins. Follow Richards advice, quit fooling yourself.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by metrosoultv View Post
This is the definition of delusional. 10+ sources with tons of substance.

But he says theres no substance.

You continue to ignore and deny what isn't aligned with your current belief system. Come on man, break the cycle, for the love of your skeptical peers stuck in the same theme.

Actually, that's what it means to nitpick.

To conveniently only choose one link out of the whole case of sources I am making. Which by the way, I only added that link after I had posted all the other links 2-3 times which you NEVER addressed. Including how the atacama skeleton they found is only 91% human DNA match when even monkeys are a higher human DNA match at 96%. And everything else I just mentioned on the quote above. Continue to provide faulty and weak counterarguments by nitpicking like all the other 'skeptics'.

Gullible are those who believe the government and military agencies when they say they've never had any ET UFO contact after thousands of reports, decades of testimonies and documented incidents, pictures videos. But yall wouldn't know because yall are too hard-headed and close mined to open your minds and do a nonbiased investigation into all the sources presented. It isn't that hard you know.. Anyways, You worry about how you use your time. I worry about mine. If you really care about time, then stop replying because you can't disprove the truth. However between the lines it is, it will still remain the truth and in the end the truth always wins. Follow Richards advice, quit fooling yourself.
TLDR;ID 10 T problem

Alistair
Old 1 week ago
Old 1 week ago
Den
Lives for gear

Current situation in the World.

Did Putin Just Out The World’s Ruling Class As Reptilians?

Did Putin Just Out The World's Ruling Class As Reptilians? - Your News Wire

Shockwaves are reverberating around the Kremlin today as word spreads regarding an extraordinary meeting called by Vladimir Putin yesterday where, according to sources, the Russian president said that “95% of the world’s ruling class are not even human,” but are “cold-blooded hybrids” who are “members of an ancient cult.”

Some of these sources even claim that an inner core of this "secret government" have in the past worked hand-in-claw with a race of hominoid-sauroid reptilian beings who have given these human "elite" technology and power (over their fellow man) in exchange for certain powers and influences which this secret government or "serpent cult" gave these alien beings over the masses of humanity.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/s...reptiles39.htm

Situation is quite complex.

First time we have 2 prices of gold in the world arena.
You can see live when the system will collapse:

Did The System Collapse?
Old 1 week ago
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth Guru View Post
Some sightings have an explanation like this one.

This one has NO credible explanation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_O...t_UFO_sighting
What's the single most compelling UFO incident that you know of? I feel like going down a Wikipedia rabbit hole this evening.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderTow View Post
TLDR;ID 10 T problem

Alistair
Lmao, so thats all you've got to say about your baseless/weak nitpicking counterarguments?

See insulting my intelligence because of your inability to do a non biased investigation into ALL the sources presented in order to critically think your way into a non biased conclusion is only going to keep making you seem more & more hard-headed/closemined.

But hey, if thats what you gotta do to feel better about being wrong, do you man..

Whatever floats your boat.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
What's the single most compelling UFO incident that you know of? I feel like going down a Wikipedia rabbit hole this evening.

Imo its probably this one. While he was a mayor he ridiculed the incident that THOUSANDS reported they saw. Years later he came out with the truthful statement of the matter. In the wikipedia post you will find one person(who supposedly didn't want to be identified *bull**** alert*) who tries to debunk the incident, claiming he " released balloons with flares attached and the reason they were moving was because of jet turbulence " lmao. Probably the worse coverup explanation I've seen the government come up with.

Documented event
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

Mayor coming out with the truth 10 years later
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SJXMBHByZY

Heres some websites that upload sightings regularly though.

TexasUFOs - Latest UFO Sightings in Texas
Index of /chronos
MUFON - Recent UFO Sightings | Daily Alien News & Encounters
UFO SIGHTINGS DAILY
National UFO Reporting Center
Old 1 week ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Den View Post

Situation is quite complex.

Yes it is, it shure is....

It's not as bad as it looks like, it's much worse...
Old 1 week ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
For me, it's probably the Washington DC incident.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1952_W...._UFO_incident

Others include the ones of UFO's hovering near or above nuclear silo facilities worldwide and reports that the systems went offline and became erratic.
Old 6 days ago
Geariophile

Wikipedia? lol Never mind.
Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear

How hard would it be to make a large saucer shaped helium balloon?
Old 6 days ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noisewagon View Post
How hard would it be to make a large saucer shaped helium balloon?
Balloon Boy will know:
Quote:
...Richard Heene said the saucer-shaped balloon was an early prototype in an experiment for an alternative form of transportation, in which "people can pull out of their garage and hover above traffic" at about 50 or 100 feet (15 or 30 m).[22] He also stated that, once "the high voltage timer" was switched on, the balloon "would emit one million volts every five minutes for one minute"[23] in order to "move left and right—horizontal".[24]

The balloon measured 20 feet (6.1 m) in diameter and 5 feet (1.5 m) in height,[1] and was constructed from plastic tarps taped together, covered with an aluminum foil and held together with string and duct tape. The base of the balloon, which Falcon allegedly crawled into, was a utility box made from a very thin piece of plywood and cardboard on the side. It was held together with string and duct tape.

Fully inflated, a balloon of this size would contain just over 1,000 cubic feet (28 m3) of helium.[27] Helium's lift capacity at sea level and 0 °C is 1.113 kg/m3 (0.07 lbs/ft3) and decreases at higher altitudes and at higher temperatures. The volume of helium in the balloon has been estimated as being able to lift a total load, including the balloon material and the structure beneath it, of 65 pounds (29 kg) at sea level and 48 pounds (22 kg) at 8,000 feet (2,400 m).

Fort Collins is at an elevation of about 5,000 feet (1,500 m) and the balloon was estimated to have reached 7,000 feet (2,100 m)....
Source: Wiki/Balloon Boy
Old 4 days ago
Hmmm... so now what ?
Attached Thumbnails
Call me crazy but is UFO disclosure near? What Role will music play if true?-bears.png  
Old 2 days ago
Gear Head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karloff70 View Post
Wikipedia? lol Never mind.
I feel you. I've seen a lot of questionable stuff in there when it comes to **** that may affect the governments image in one way or another. They will always side with the governments image.
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+  Submit Thread to Reddit Reddit 

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search