The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
They Like My Beats..But?..
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

They Like My Beats..But?..

Quality Production Equipment cost reasonable amount money whether that being Vst Plugins, Computers (Hard drives, montiors, keyboards etc.), Instruments especially Keyboards (some use virtual ones through there FL DAW or PT's) really the list goes on and on including the abundance of time placed into the musical structure toward the arrangement of the music production.

Rappers spend time on their craft whiles some might go a little further and buy a quality studio condenser mic. The Paper used buy Rappers might cost some cash along with the pens etc..

The issues occurring these days comes down to the large majority of Rappers (mostly unsigned indie Rappers or even hobbyist ones) liking talented Music Producer's Beats but yet use statements like the list below:

1.) I like your beats but haven't money so can give you credit if you let me use your beats.?

2.) Yo bro you got nice beats but I'm not paying and looking for non profit beats so send them if you have some.

3.) Your beats are crazy but I got a babymom, kids and rent to pay so I don't have money for beats plus I need to keep some money for my blunts for booth. Just send me your beats on mp3.

(The list goes on and on and on....)

Music Producers; Usually spend $1000 avg. plus even of they are using FL and Native Instruments for their beats. (Even with deals)

Who's really winning these days? (Not including the Retailers & Manufacturers of the Production Equipment)

Music Producers or Rappers or both?
Old 5 days ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANR2011 View Post
Quality Production Equipment cost reasonable amount money whether that being Vst Plugins, Computers (Hard drives, montiors, keyboards etc.), Instruments especially Keyboards (some use virtual ones through there FL DAW or PT's) really the list goes on and on including the abundance of time placed into the musical structure toward the arrangement of the music production.

Rappers spend time on their craft whiles some might go a little further and buy a quality studio condenser mic. The Paper used buy Rappers might cost some cash along with the pens etc..

The issues occurring these days comes down to the large majority of Rappers (mostly unsigned indie Rappers or even hobbyist ones) liking talented Music Producer's Beats but yet use statements like the list below:

1.) I like your beats but haven't money so can give you credit if you let me use your beats.?

2.) Yo bro you got nice beats but I'm not paying and looking for non profit beats so send them if you have some.

3.) Your beats are crazy but I got a babymom, kids and rent to pay so I don't have money for beats plus I need to keep some money for my blunts for booth. Just send me your beats on mp3.

Music Producers; Usually spend $1000 avg. plus even of they are using FL and Native Instruments for their beats. (Even with deals)

Who's really winning these days? (Not including the Retailers & Manufacturers of the Production Equipment)

I'm primarily an emcee before producer/aspiring mixing engineer. I feel you. But then again, most rappers are garbage to begin with. It's just like anything else in life really.. gotta be patient and wait. Eventually someone who's serious will make themselves apparent as long as you keep your head where it needs to be, and your intentions in mind.. it won't seem so bad. Also, there is the remote possibility that one of those bums actually had talent and you can both eat off each other. But again.. remote possibility lol. Link me some beats brother. So I can use them for profit without giving you credit. LOL JKJKJK hahaha (so I can hear your sound)
Old 5 days ago
Gear Head

Quote:

your being too short sighted....

get your name on as one of the songwriters and collect the mechanical royalties and have done with it.

it might help to learn a bit more about how the industry works. there are several good books out there, get one read it learn how royalties work.

if something hits you make money if not your getting your name and sound out there

your sounds do nothing if they stay with you. Enjoy being an artist and get them out there.

Last edited by Scoobis; 5 days ago at 11:39 PM.. Reason: spelling
Old 5 days ago
Gear Maniac

Yo! I produce and engineer myself. And what I’ve done in the past. Is NOT get involved with artist who don’t at least have a manager, budget and goal to reach. It cuts the **** down quick.
Old 5 days ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobis View Post

get your name on as one of the songwriters and collect the mechanical royalties and have done with it.

it might help to learn a bit more about how the industry works. there are several good books out there, get one read it learn how royalties work.

if something hits you make money if not your getting your name and sound out there

your sounds do nothing if they stay with you. Enjoy being an artist and get them out there.
How can Producer get anywhere, if the artist ain’t got ****. As a producer for hire, you’ Doing that artist a service not a favor. But if you’re a producer and starting from your own corner, then that’s different. You know! With your own artist. Yeah then production is a different ball game. Getting a songwriters credit when an artist ain’t going nowhere is ********. And you can tell the type. Lol. I look at a music producer as a person that wants to create records, from top to bottom, but without being an artist. But I think it’s kinda simple. We put money into our craft and the artist doesn’t want to put nothing into theirs.
Old 5 days ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagicorn35 View Post
How can Producer get anywhere, if the artist ain’t got ****. As a producer for hire, you’ Doing that artist a service not a favor. But if you’re a producer and starting from your own corner, then that’s different. You know! With your own artist. Yeah then production is a different ball game. Getting a songwriters credit when an artist ain’t going nowhere is ********. And you can tell the type. Lol. I look at a music producer as a person that wants to create records, from top to bottom, but without being an artist. But I think it’s kinda simple. We put money into our craft and the artist doesn’t want to put nothing into theirs.
Are you implying that producers can't be artists?
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

I've been Producing for a Long Minute!...I'm Considered a Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshProduce View Post
I'm primarily an emcee before producer/aspiring mixing engineer. I feel you. But then again, most rappers are garbage to begin with. It's just like anything else in life really.. gotta be patient and wait. Eventually someone who's serious will make themselves apparent as long as you keep your head where it needs to be, and your intentions in mind.. it won't seem so bad. Also, there is the remote possibility that one of those bums actually had talent and you can both eat off each other. But again.. remote possibility lol. Link me some beats brother. So I can use them for profit without giving you credit. LOL JKJKJK hahaha (so I can hear your sound)
Yes, I can agree with regarding patience but for me I believe it is more then just what you mentioned because you see I've been producing for almost 2 decades.The irony of this whole thing is I've seen things get worse & worse generation after generation so from a professional standpoint I know it is not me or my production but a mentality thing amongst the majority now a days who say they rap or trying to become rappers.

I stay annoymous incognito so I will never display my production on GS because I am not here for opinion regarding my production nor do I need it. I've had multiple placements and worked with multiple artists who have gotten Record and Song publishing deals along with credible mixtape placements, T.v. commercial production placements etc..

Quote:

Lol.. As I mentioned I've been producing for almost 2 decades and received multiple royalties checks that helped me buy my house, pay for my cars etc.. I'm beyond the beginner level of understanding mechanical royalties and know that things seems to peak with the checks in the mid 2000's. Saturation now has lowered a lot of work out there.

I'm in my 40's so I've seen Hip hop change a lot since the 80's from a Music Producer's view. My name is already out there which is probably why most email back regarding production but I'm not giving anything out for Free just because the newer bunch of kids believe this is the proper procedure and just ignorant towards how business works.

Last edited by ANR2011; 4 days ago at 06:24 PM.. Reason: typo
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Precisely...!!!

Most producers never want to be the artists which is why they become producers. Most want to stay behind the scenes and help to establish the artist from the Song composition.

A lot of these kids got it backwards now a days and never read a book on the 'Music business' and how things actually work. The ignorance stem from the bottom and has now just grown to the mentality that 'Production' (Beats) should be FREE and for Non Profit and this is the majority not the minority who believe this. Simply log onto Twitter and look for yourself.

Songwriting credit means NOTHING if its a lazy type of Artist who just wants Free this and that from a Music Producers because 99.9% of the time these types of individuals will never fund their own Promotions/Marketing Campaign, try and Establish shows to perform at, seek out Song Publishing/Record label deals, Mixtape placement which usually has fees they will never pay...etc..etc..

The list goes on and on. Back in the mid 2000's there seemed to be more driven Rappers out there who had budgets when they approached a Music Producer & Recording Studio...
Old 4 days ago
Gear Head

wow, so dark

working with people you don't believe in just to make a few dollars. instead of enjoying your craft and taking a chance on someone you believe in.

sad state of affairs.
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
wow, so dark

working with people you don't believe in just to make a few dollars. instead of enjoying your craft and taking a chance on someone you believe in.

sad state of affairs.
How so?..

I actually believe it's the contrary especially using basic common sense the thread is regarding those who don't want to pay anything (Not even a dime..) For production.

Where did I say I never took a chance on a artist for Free and lost multiple times? From not Only money but time where as 'TIME' is something that people can never gain back once lost. Never assume that I didn't and their credit from the songs produced didn't do much either.

Enjoying your craft is one thing but in time if there isn't a residule income from it that empty hole feeling that considers you a business grows. Point being if your intent was to become a hobbyist is one thing but that was never my intent from the start. Integrity is all a

Music Producers have (regarding their mentality objective) is to help an artist to achieve success but unfortunately in these times many artists seem to lack the business respect for the Producer and believe that clout, props and big ups by just credit alone will pay for producers to eat at night.

Last edited by ANR2011; 4 days ago at 06:19 PM.. Reason: Typo spelling missing words
Old 4 days ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshProduce View Post
Are you implying that producers can't be artists?
Not all. Producers can be very good artist themselves. But, it just depends on the what your doing. Like, a beatmaker for instance. He’s a composer of his own music, plus he’s in that game of doing beat battles, putting out instrumentals. You know! He’s his own artist. In that fashion, it can work very good. And it can work if you’re a rapper and producer too. It’s just gotta work out. If I’m rapping and writting songs, and I created the beat/arrangement. Then I want another producer to monitor what I’m doing, while I concentrate on the song.
Old 4 days ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
wow, so dark

sad state of affairs.
I don’t know about you bro, but who wants to produce anyone, do all the work that goes into production, like arranging, engineering and psychologist lol. And at the end of the session, you receive a THANK YOU! Lol. No way brosky.
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

The reason why I asked in the thread 'Who's Winning?' ..It basically is a rhetorical question. Obviously the Rapper's are winning wanting something for nothing.

This brain dead level of thinking has spread amongst their peers amd now has consumed them as being the norm amongst the new coming amd future generations similar to the mentality of ''Why pay for Music?' But that's another topic.

Today's Youth see no wrong and are ignorant to the Music business altogether as we listen to the lyrical content and flow become weaker every month with Bot plays from these so called Rappers trying to come up the charts especially now that Youtube will be considered as streams towards going 'Gold or Platinum status' it chaos beyond recognition.!
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

It comes to supply and demand. There's a ridiculous amont of aspiring beat makers trying to get beats to aspiring rappers. If you're in that category, and are not yet attracting touring acts with money to work with to you, there's not much economy other than mutual self promotion.

My advice would be to do whatever it takes to attract paying talent, IE consistently touring acts, which includes putting together some amount of track work showing high quality output and/or quantifiable success after stuff comes out. Until you're working with that, there's just not much economy on either end.

For me, this has been done by focusing in on that which I believe in, working for "free" from a monetary standpoint (but its more mutually working together to mutually promote each other), and with every track of yours that gets released and promoted you get billboards advertising yourself in exchange.
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by newguy1 View Post
It comes to supply and demand. There's a ridiculous amont of aspiring beat makers trying to get beats to aspiring rappers. If you're in that category, and are not yet attracting touring acts with money to work with to you, there's not much economy other than mutual self promotion.

My advice would be to do whatever it takes to attract paying talent, IE consistently touring acts, which includes putting together some amount of track work showing high quality output and/or quantifiable success after stuff comes out. Until you're working with that, there's just not much economy on either end.

For me, this has been done by focusing in on that which I believe in, working for "free" from a monetary standpoint (but its more mutually working together to mutually promote each other), and with every track of yours that gets released and promoted you get billboards advertising yourself in exchange.
Working for Free isn't an option because I have financial responsibilities.

As mentioned in the title of the thread 'They like my Beats' so technically 85% who I showcase the production too approve but just want to pay. I'd sell my house and my wife and kids can all pack up and we move in with my retired pensioners parents but that just isn't practical of a fesible option.

You mentioned IE consistently touring acts, who would fund new production they seek but this is a extremely small part of the Music Market (0 5%). Plus believe me I've had a few leads and possible business oppositions with some Manager's of touring artist's who liked my (beats) production but also used the budget issues excuses because of back payments of their touring agents etc.. basically because of who they are (credible artists) I produced some songs for credit and points on their cds which received some monetary benefits but nothing substancial or reasonable. Even when comparing my sales of Beats in 2005 for $350 - $700/beat (only the production) is a redundant progress.

Last edited by ANR2011; 3 days ago at 03:45 PM.. Reason: typo
Old 3 days ago
Gear Head

bemoaning the fact that an artist that hasn't made it, and is trying to make there way but has little or no income cant afford to shell out money for your participation then is just a silly. no kidding they cant afford it.

Also, now it sounds like your trying to be on both sides of the fence. Are you in it for the money or not?

you sound like your in for the money, and that is cool. i don't begrudge you for wanting to make money, but heck who is surprised that there are starving artists... the starving artist has been been around longer then you.

help or don't, be part of the process or not... but complaining that there are creative artists with no money out there is just making you sound bad.

your point about who wins is silly, i explained it doesn't have to be like that, but that requires you to participate, and not get money up front.

run your business and profession as you see fit, but really your statements doesn't put you in a good light.

I'll stick with what i said, its very dark way of looking at creating music.
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
bemoaning the fact that an artist that hasn't made it, and is trying to make there way but has little or no income cant afford to shell out money for your participation then is just a silly. no kidding they cant afford it.

Also, now it sounds like your trying to be on both sides of the fence. Are you in it for the money or not?

you sound like your in for the money, and that is cool. i don't begrudge you for wanting to make money, but heck who is surprised that there are starving artists... the starving artist has been been around longer then you.

help or don't, be part of the process or not... but complaining that there are creative artists with no money out there is just making you sound bad.

your point about who wins is silly, i explained it doesn't have to be like that, but that requires you to participate, and not get money up front.

run your business and profession as you see fit, but really your statements doesn't put you in a good light.

I'll stick with what i said, its very dark way of looking at creating music.
Strange that you didn't choose to reference the quote where I mentioned that I did help artist for FREE so how is it all about the money?

If you're going to quote me then quote me appropriately and accurate to the points I made especially when I responded back to you about working for free and losing time in my life from it that I could never gain back.

I can also see that you only justify the artist's without their due diligence towards they get involve in music so how can that be sensible? If an artist wants to become an artist and are starving towards doing so they should find a part time job!... Why should they approach a Music Producer who is running a business and ask for free production? Just like if they go to McDonald's and they are starving from not eating are they going to ask and expect free food?

The Good light is the right light and that's business 1st or your simply a hobbyist.
Old 3 days ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Strange that you didn't choose to reference the quote where I mentioned that I did help artist for FREE so how is it all about the money?
yes i did, that is why i said :

now it sounds like your trying to be on both sides of the fence. Are you in it for the money or not?

...so why complain that no one has ,money.. sruggs..just being hypocritical?

look this is turning into me trolling you... and that wasn't my intent... Peace...
Old 3 days ago
Quote:

Man, stop complaining and send them the beats!

If they ain't paying, send them all a bunch of the same beats for them to rap over. Nobody gets exclusivity without money.

But you have to do the work and send out a group of beats to get your name out there. You are going to make hundreds of beats, so just throw out a group of beats in a zip file or CD every few months and pump them out to artists. It'll catch on with somebody who is making moves and you'll be ready to make custom beats for cash!

http://players.brightcove.net/486354...=5466046429001
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desire Inspires View Post
Man, stop complaining and send them the beats!

If they ain't paying, send them all a bunch of the same beats for them to rap over. Nobody gets exclusivity without money.

But you have to do the work and send out a group of beats to get your name out there. You are going to make hundreds of beats, so just throw out a group of beats in a zip file or CD every few months and pump them out to artists. It'll catch on with somebody who is making moves and you'll be ready to make custom beats for cash!

http://players.brightcove.net/486354...=5466046429001
So you're saying that veteran music producers who had multiple placements should just send out beats that already had placements for anyone too use for Free?

I don't see the sense in that especially in a time where the majority only want Free production only. When a veteran producer has already gained credibility a decade ago and is known for charging for production how can free now help them especially when music sales are considered irrelevant, streaming is the likely revenue and the saturated abundance of producers seem to be giving out free production?
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
yes i did, that is why i said :

now it sounds like your trying to be on both sides of the fence. Are you in it for the money or not?

...so why complain that no one has ,money.. sruggs..just being hypocritical?

look this is turning into me trolling you... and that wasn't my intent... Peace...
I've always love music but as I've got into producing music it turned into a lucrative business and now has dwindled down to a quarter of what it once was

Note where did I complain that No one has money? Yes I mentioned that some (key word: 'some' referencing the large majority of Rappers) messaged me wanting free beats but obviously there as artist's out there who are paying for beats still.so that could never be hypocritical...common sense shows this.

When I began producing back in the early 2000's I had given out a few beats out to get my name out there so I'm not trying to revolving backwards as a Music Producer. I just think that artist's who haven't 2 nickels to rub together in their pockets should beg for FREE beats from Producer's because that shows No ethics.

Last edited by ANR2011; 3 days ago at 03:47 PM.. Reason: Missing info
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
I don't see the sense in that especially in a time where the majority only want Free production only. When a veteran producer has already gained credibility a decade ago and is known for charging for production how can free now help them especially when music sales are considered irrelevant, streaming is the likely revenue and the saturated abundance of producers seem to be giving out free production?
You have to reprove yourself every month in the music biz lol. Decade-old credibility is absolutely meaningless (and can even work against you. . ie "that old geezer hasn't had a hit in 10 years, I'm not paying him"). . . you're only as big as your last hit and your last hit had damn well better be recent lol.

I've peaked and tanked multiple times over my career. During the tanks, I've done whatever it takes to get back into a momentum position, which means having something currently relevant impacting in some way. If you have that, something currently relevant that's impacting the world in some quantifiable way, you'll have money offers on the table. If not, you need to GET that, however the f*k you can.

I fortunately haven't knocked anyone up or sold half my soul to a woman yet, so I only have to fend for myself, but I do rely on music 100% for the roof over my head and food on my plate, and periodically have to do free stuff to get the momentum back up.

Its a tough game man, there's a reason like 1% of people who go for it actually make a lifelong sustained career out of it. The supply/demand along with the ever increasing speed of the music biz is harsh!
Old 3 days ago
Quote:
So you're saying that veteran music producers who had multiple placements should just send out beats that already had placements for anyone too use for Free?
Hell naw!

I said you should do that. You ain't no veteran with multiple placements. Stay in your lane and step your game up, son. You ain't poppin' like that. So you gotta hustle!
Old 3 days ago
Gear Maniac

Bottom line is this. Music production is a service and the business for it, changed and is gonna keep changing. Being a music producer kinda sucks in this day in time. Due to cheaper equipment.
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Hell naw!

I said you should do that. You ain't no veteran with multiple placements. Stay in your lane and step your game up, son. You ain't poppin' like that. So you gotta hustle!
So you must know who I am then? Sounds extremely ignorant to make a statement like that regarding someone you don't even know.

Quote:
Bottom line is this. Music production is a service and the business for it, changed and is gonna keep changing. Being a music producer kinda sucks in this day in time. Due to cheaper equipment.
I must agree with you on this one which is very unfortunate but a fact of the Music industry these and being a Music Producer.
Old 3 days ago
Quote:
So you must know who I am then? Sounds extremely ignorant to make a statement like that regarding someone you don't even know.
You are the one crying about the game. Either play to win or make room for the next person.
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
You are the one crying about the game. Either play to win or make room for the next person.
Game where is the gaming consoles??..lol This is what I mean by ignorance and those who lack business understanding especially within the Music Industry. My whole initial point was exposing how the lack of sensible individuals left in the music industry. Yes, some realize things have fallen 85% since the earlier 2000's but now it's abundantly taking a loss from the abundance of ignorance occurring. Music Producer's who compose music from the start to the end oppose to just Beatmakers selling beats online without communication regarding the artist's is the current trend but with a lesser profit margin plus factor in the saturation etc...Now we have chaos..

Again, it's a thread discussing the lack of integrity from the majority of wannabe Rappers who will spend $100 on a blunt for the studio but yet doesn't respect the Producer's who they beg to hope on their production for Free..
Old 3 days ago
Quote:
Again, it's a thread discussing the lack of integrity from the majority of wannabe Rappers who will spend $100 on a blunt for the studio but yet doesn't respect the Producer's who they beg to hope on their production for Free..
If rappers are spending $100 on a blunt for the studio, then you need to bring the weed yourself to save them the trip. Have some cute girls up in there too. You know what these dudes want!

You don't know how to service your clientele. That is why you are suffering. You can't think like a typical music dork. You can't be on some "if I make the best music, they will come" stuff. You have to target these guys on their weaknesses. They will freely spend money on weed and women. So have some weed and women around!

And don't think you are too dignified to cater to rappers. Rappers are easy to please compared to big money stars. How much does 50 grams of yayo cost? Better find out when you start working with the hotshot pop stars and rock stars!

Silly little producers whine and moan about music. There is more to this thing than music. Provide an experience and they will make money rain upon you.
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
If rappers are spending $100 on a blunt for the studio, then you need to bring the weed yourself to save them the trip. Have some cute girls up in there too. You know what these dudes want!

You don't know how to service your clientele. That is why you are suffering. You can't think like a typical music dork. You can't be on some "if I make the best music, they will come" stuff. You have to target these guys on their weaknesses. They will freely spend money on weed and women. So have some weed and women around!

And don't think you are too dignified to cater to rappers. Rappers are easy to please compared to big money stars. How much does 50 grams of yayo cost? Better find out when you start working with the hotshot pop stars and rock stars!

Silly little producers whine and moan about music. There is more to this thing than music. Provide an experience and they will make money rain upon you.
Back in the days Rappers had managers who did all of that... Producers were just paid to get the music sounding dope... Yeah it was that simple... If producers have to supply the weed that it's not just producing it is managing too and that is the managers and the rappers business not the producers.
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by newguy1 View Post
You have to reprove yourself every month in the music biz lol. Decade-old credibility is absolutely meaningless (and can even work against you. . ie "that old geezer hasn't had a hit in 10 years, I'm not paying him"). . . you're only as big as your last hit and your last hit had damn well better be recent lol.

I've peaked and tanked multiple times over my career. During the tanks, I've done whatever it takes to get back into a momentum position, which means having something currently relevant impacting in some way. If you have that, something currently relevant that's impacting the world in some quantifiable way, you'll have money offers on the table. If not, you need to GET that, however the f*k you can.

I fortunately haven't knocked anyone up or sold half my soul to a woman yet, so I only have to fend for myself, but I do rely on music 100% for the roof over my head and food on my plate, and periodically have to do free stuff to get the momentum back up.

Its a tough game man, there's a reason like 1% of people who go for it actually make a lifelong sustained career out of it. The supply/demand along with the ever increasing speed of the music biz is harsh!
Well I can agree with you on some of this... reproving yourself every month instead of every year which I've been doing and as much as I might be older my production is on point with the new fresh sounding producers banging out beats.

The difference of a Rapper and a Music Producer is that the Producers is the man behind the scenes and really doesn't have to show themselves unless they want in the Music Videos etc...

I can agree with it being a tough business regarding 1% might have a lifelong sustained career out of producing music which most don't. And the Supply vs. the Demand factors is why there is an influx of everyone jumping on the band waggon yet the commercial sounding Hip hop that makes top 20 Billboard are far from few in between especially regarding longevity.
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+  Submit Thread to Reddit Reddit 

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search