The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
So, in the bathroom at Target today (not inappropriate)
Old 10th January 2017
Gear Maniac

So, in the bathroom at Target today (not inappropriate)

Check this out, I don't think I've ever been so upset and mortified. I stopped at a different Target today with my 2 month old daughter in tow and the first thing I had to do was pee, so we stopped in the men's room and went to the large stall. Did my business, flushed, washed my hands while this other guy was in there waiting for me to move, and I left. Not 30 seconds later, said "other guy" comes out and starts yelling at me that I didn't flush the toilet! What?! I said excuse me sir, I flushed the toilet, no need to cause an argument" and he was like "no I watch you! I seen you!" "Can you flush the toilet now??!" Like, making a SCENE at Target. I couldn't believe it... here I am, with my baby no less, being accused of something I didn't even do, in front of all these people. Unreal. It took everything I had to not just walk up and and deck him for being such a jerk. I ended up stewing for 5 minutes at complete utter disbelief (oh yeah, after I turned around and said that's enough, he wouldn't stop calling to me and harassing me) and I finally had enough and just left. How rude.

How would any of you handle that crap??
Old 10th January 2017
Lives for gear

@whinylittlerunt I would've decked him even though even with you being in the right to do so, sadly there are consequences.

Last edited by boombapdame; 10th January 2017 at 10:25 PM..
Old 10th January 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by whinylittlerunt View Post
handle that crap??
Pun intended?
Old 10th January 2017
My initial response would have been to pull out a fist, but now that I'm older I would have asked to speak to the manager.
Old 10th January 2017
Gear Maniac

I was literally beside myself that anyone, customer or employee, would ever come out and question someone about that. I mean how rude can you be? I should have grabbed a manager...
Old 11th January 2017
Lives for gear

The guy was trying to lure you back to the bathroom to assault and rob you.
How else could he try to convince you to go back to the bathroom?
"You didn't flush."
Old 11th January 2017
Gear Maniac

I don't know what it is about Target, but I've observed two separate incidents like that as a bystander. One time in the checkout lane next to mine, this guy out of nowhere starts screaming about how somebody cut in front of him in line, although he clearly arrived at the checkout area after the person who was the target (no pun intended) of his anger. I'm in California, so I guess it's not the same guy as your bathroom buddy, but it almost sounds like it. Oddly enough, I've never seen anything like this at Walmart or any other similar store.
Old 11th January 2017
I would give him the magic death eye.

Being 6,5 foot 200lbs, this kinda stuff never happens to me somehow,... I wish I wish
Old 11th January 2017
Lives for gear

In the movie version: Stuff his face in the bowl so he can inspect it thoroughly and arrive at the correct conclusion, then let him apologise to your daughter for his behaviour
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search