The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Billy's Back ... Paul Is Dead
Old 11th January 2017
  #91
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_monkey View Post
It's a cast of hundreds if not thousands. Whose silence would require being bought if YOU disappeared off the planet and a ringer brought in? and that's a non-celeb....
There have been some famous cases of con men impersonating people for awhile, but I don't think anyone really famous.

Has there ever been anything remotely like this (that's been proven to be true)?

It seems absolutely impossible with any even average person to find a quasi double, give them surgery (which, even after 50 years of progress, usually is entirely unnatural looking), and expect everyone and anyone they know to not notice or be forced to go along with it, let alone one of the most famous and recognizable and one of a kind talented people in the world. It boggles the mind that someone could truly believe it. And he wasn't just being one famous guy, but 2 at the same time. It's so ridiculous.
Old 11th January 2017
  #92
Gear Guru
 

Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhamilton View Post
False.
You ignore the evidence I gave in my last post. Click on the very first video in that link. You hear Ringo talking - describing how they put all the clues in, and basically saying it was to point towards a "clone". Sure - he was being funny - but also ambiguous. There are video clips of various Beatles talking about the Paul Is Dead rumours, and of course they deny them - but they always make a joke of it. You would think after a while they would just give a serious dismisal.

I'm not sure how songwriters and sound engineers can deny that Beatles lyrics includes themes of car crashes and reversed audio that says stuff like "turn me on deadman" and "I buried Paul" and stuff like that. The album artwork certainly seemed like they were implanting visual suggestions that there was some odd about Paul.

If we were discussing an ad campaign for Life Insurance or something (to take away the emotional aspect of pop stars we are besotted with) we would probably agree that every subliminial trick in the book was used to send a message ... this is industrial psychology 101 stuff ...
Old 11th January 2017
  #93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
I'm not sure how songwriters and sound engineers can deny that Beatles lyrics includes themes of car crashes and reversed audio that says stuff like "turn me on deadman" and "I buried Paul" and stuff like that. The album artwork certainly seemed like they were implanting visual suggestions that there was some odd about Paul.
Because you can read anything into anything.

MAYBE they were referencing the rumours....but that doesn't make them true. There's lots of weird reverses in lots of songs. I've done a few silly things myself...doesn't mean anything other than it sounded good at the time.

If it was a big cover up....WHY would they even hint at anything? Wouldn't you try to keep it covered up - why try to give it away?

I mean it's laughable imagining there's a big government supported conspiracy to keep a band together in the first place...surely Brian Jones, or Bon Scott should have been covered up too?!
Old 11th January 2017
  #94
Gear Guru
 

Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_monkey View Post
So you think you can "buy" the silence of every single person involved in McCartney's life up until this point - literally anyone who he'd know, or see on a regular basis - including people like cleaners or nurses, anyone involved in this so-called "accident"? It's a cast of hundreds if not thousands. Whose silence would require being bought if YOU disappeared off the planet and a ringer brought in? and that's a non-celeb....
Thanks - that's more like the sort of counter argument I would expect.

But yes - for the McCartney fortune (which at the time was like our modern biliionaire status) I think you can buy a helluva lot of silence.

The Beatles were already unavailable to the public because of their fame. They had been touring the USA. And sure, they were growing up and changing physically. I'm fairly sure they were using doubles as decoys just to escape the crazy fans.

It would seem Paul had a chain of girl friends around the world, some with whom he fathered a child before abandoning them. You can read the stories of some of these women, and they will tell you that the current Paul is a different person - and the DNA tests confirm this. Yeah - gold-diggers - maybe some. I doubt all. Feasible? I think so.

The book explains, very well, exactly how they arranged for silence and agreement with family members and loved ones.

Sept 11 was very shortly after they returned from the USA. And then they disappeared into the studio for a very long time and emerged as a totally different band. Lots of costumes and diguises (eggmen and walruses) and suddenly Paul emerges as an amazing piano and brass man, drugs and no more love songs. ... songs about car crashes and death

So - if true - a lot of people were in on this story. The book explains that - and mentions several bands who were involved and knew the story (and wrote about it in their songs). These are bands that were making a fortune, and also had overt occultic connections.

People don't tend to bite that hand that feeds them very well.

But there are plenty of people who, all along, have questioned why Paul changed so much. Maybe it was just the drugs. But there are physical differences - and yes, wigs, contact lenses, plastic surgery, prosthetics, tall boots etc could all explain differences we see. There appear to be some photos of wardrobe malfuntions - false ears that have falled off, and stuff like that ... so if the character was not an impersonator, why go to all that trouble?

I've been looking at a lot of this stuff, because initially I did not want to believe that my hero was not as it seemed. But it has convinced me that my hero has dimensions to his talent that I did not know about.

Quote:
I have friends in the Masons. It's really not as exciting as Dan Browne would have you believe. "Oh but they wouldn't tell you the secrets"...yeah yeah. It's an Old Boys network and not much more.
Sure - it's definately an old boys network. With significant real estate around the world and a surprising amount of influence for what would appear to be a joke along the lines of most religions.

It's a recruiting agency. And there are 33 levels. (Like The Beatles 33 past Masters - these boys do enjoy having fun with numbers) People in the lower levels don't know what they are getting into. At the bottom they welcome church people. At the top, they worship Lucifer. This is no great secret - plenty of people have got out to tell their stories.

This is just fact - and I don't wish to discuss religion either. So happy to leave it there.
Old 11th January 2017
  #95
Lives for gear
 
cavern's Avatar
 

I think Paul and Ringo are secretly laughing their asses off.
What's next, Chapman was in on it and killed Lennon cause he was going to spill the beans? It all sounds a bit nuts to me.
Old 11th January 2017
  #96
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
You ignore the evidence I gave in my last post. Click on the very first video in that link. You hear Ringo talking - describing how they put all the clues in, and basically saying it was to point towards a "clone". Sure - he was being funny - but also ambiguous. There are video clips of various Beatles talking about the Paul Is Dead rumours, and of course they deny them - but they always make a joke of it. You would think after a while they would just give a serious dismisal.
First of all, all your "evidence" is pathetic.

They gave serious dismissals 50 years ago. There's a Lennon interview where he's incredulous at how ridiculous it is, how it makes no sense, and how Paul can't even go on holiday without the world knowing it, and blames the whole thing on the same sort of DJ who got the Beatles are bigger than Jesus thing going.

How could Paul (and Ringo) not make a joke of it after 50 years. It's frickin' daft that anyone could possibly believe it for a second let alone after 50 years!

Quote:
reversed audio that says stuff like "turn me on deadman" and "I buried Paul" and stuff like that. The album artwork certainly seemed like they were implanting visual suggestions that there was some odd about Paul.
Old 11th January 2017
  #97
Gear Guru
 

Thread Starter
Fact - they adored Aleister Crowley https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley They put his image on the cover of Sgt Pepper among a list of people they admired. This is Beatles trivia 101 that is well known.

This is the level of high ranking occultist I believe they were/are dealing with. Crowley taught about backwards recordings - and any decent sound engineer knows how to do reverse audio. The Beatles are the most prominent users of it. You can read about the tape recorders that Paul and John had, and how they would experiment with loops and backwards audio etc.

Nothing was accidental. And when the fans figured out what they were doing, they started playing their tapes backwards just to find out what they were putting in there.

It's common knowledge, and no mystery at all. I found about this in the 1980's when I had cassette portastudios, and it was easy to play stuff backwards. Even easier now with DAWs.

No need to be shocked about simple audio manipulation. Listen for yourself. If you listen to the very recent Rotten Apple stuff, you can hear some really advanced backmasking being done by some clever people. I don't know if this is one of the Beatles sons, or George Martins sons or even Paul himself. They seem to have free acess to all the Beatles multitracks, and rare Beatles footage ... some really excellent Beatle-esque songwriting too - could easily be Macca.

There is no way you have had time to full consider the websites I have given links to. The only way to honestly approach this is to emotionally detach yourself from your feelings, and let yourself investigate the claims that are being made by many, many people. (And what seems to be Macca and/or close associates).

Obviously - the Beatles had to publicly deny this whole thing. Obviously.

But of more recent years, they seem to be less careful, and I would say feeding the flames at a very professional level.
Old 11th January 2017
  #98
Gear Guru
 

Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavern View Post
I think Paul and Ringo are secretly laughing their asses off.
Of course. Laughing all the way to the bank.

Quote:
What's next, Chapman was in on it and killed Lennon cause he was going to spill the beans? It all sounds a bit nuts to me.
Chapman was just a stooge. There were enough people who wanted Lennon dead.

Please don't derail this thread with that tangent.
Old 11th January 2017
  #99
Lives for gear
 
vincentvangogo's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
....

But yes - for the McCartney fortune (which at the time was like our modern biliionaire status) I think you can buy a helluva lot of silence....
This is nonsense. The main reason they set up Apple was because they were on the edge of bankruptcy due to their terrible royalty rates and punitive tax laws.
Old 11th January 2017
  #100
Lives for gear
 
vincentvangogo's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
Fact - they adored Aleister Crowley https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley They put his image on the cover of Sgt Pepper among a list of people they admired. This is Beatles trivia 101 that is well known.
....
More nonsense. They didn't 'adore' Crowley they put his face on the cover along with about fifty other iconic people of the times including Lenny Bruce, Mae West and the actor who played Tarzan.
Crowley's book was standard hippy reading at the time, along with the I Ching, Tibetan Book of the Dead and Autobiography of a Yogi. I've read it myself, it's actually rather dull. (unlike Autobiography Of A Yogi which is great. He's also on the cover by the way)
Old 11th January 2017
  #101
Gear database is brilliant on this topic

Five12 Numerology 4 Pro McDSP Revolver Reloop PLAY UVI Mello
Old 12th January 2017
  #102
Lives for gear
 
AuldLangSine's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
The Macca individual is getting on now, and maybe not far off meeting his maker.
That would be George Martin.
Old 13th January 2017
  #103
Gear Maniac
 
didlisquat's Avatar
 

I get where you are coming from Kiwi. Around six or seven years ago I investigated this a good amount myself. You have taken it a bit further than I had, but a lot of it adds up. The film clips and photographic differences convinced me after a while. It wasn't until watching 'Soaked In Bleach' last week that I realized how much evidence is stacked towards Courtney Love having Kurt killed. I knew she was a horrible person, but that documentary made her look and sound much worse. I like to keep an open mind on these things until I feel like I am convinced one way or another.

The Winged Beatle documentary on Vimeo (it wouldn't post for some reason) has a lot of fun clips on the subject. Even if you don't believe any of it, it is a good watch.

The youtube channel 'iamaphoney' has a lot of smaller clips. Most of what was used in the Winged Beatle documentary. This one with Heather Mills is rather cryptic :

Old 14th January 2017
  #104
I just read somewhere that Magic Alex has just passed away.

Magic Alex Dies

Where does he fit into the picture Kiwi ?
Do you think his death sounds suspicious ?


What ever happened to that 72 track multitrack he promised to the Beatles?
Old 14th January 2017
  #105
Gear doesn't kill people.
 

Old 14th January 2017
  #106
Paul is Paul.
End of.....
I've spent quite a considerable time with Paul, Linda, Geoff Emerick, George Martin and others from The Beatles era.
This whole thread is bolony of the worst order.
Old 15th January 2017
  #107
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisso View Post
Paul is Paul.
End of.....
I've spent quite a considerable time with Paul, Linda, Geoff Emerick, George Martin and others from The Beatles era.
This whole thread is bolony of the worst order.
How much did they have to pay you to say that Chris?
Old 15th January 2017
  #108
Gear Maniac
 
didlisquat's Avatar
 

Old 15th January 2017
  #109
Old 15th January 2017
  #110
Gear Guru
 

Thread Starter
I have a new found sympathy for Heather Mills. It's sounds like she didn't know what she was getting into - and that would be a great betrayal. Of course, being the non-Beatle with significantly less money to laywer up - guess who is going to be painted the bitch from hell with a few screws loose ... I don't think she is crazy as the media portrayed here to be. I'm sure she is no angel to get involved with somebody like Paul, but I do have some sympathy now. The Masonic order is not very welcoming for females, and I would hate to be on the wrong side of powerful Masons. Like she says - she *has* to protect herself.
Old 15th January 2017
  #111
Lives for gear
 
vincentvangogo's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
I have a new found sympathy for Heather Mills. It's sounds like she didn't know what she was getting into - and that would be a great betrayal. Of course, being the non-Beatle with significantly less money to laywer up - guess who is going to be painted the bitch from hell with a few screws loose ... I don't think she is crazy as the media portrayed here to be. I'm sure she is no angel to get involved with somebody like Paul, but I do have some sympathy now. The Masonic order is not very welcoming for females, and I would hate to be on the wrong side of powerful Masons. Like she says - she *has* to protect herself.
Mills is a gold-digging, serial-lying nightmare that made Yoko look shy and retiring in comparison. But that's just my opinion.
Old 15th January 2017
  #112
Lives for gear
 
vincentvangogo's Avatar
 

Frank Skinner on Heather Mills' allegations against Paul:

Did you read the bit where she said, ‘Paul wouldn’t let me use a bedpan at night, so I had to crawl to the toilet’? A few people said to me, ‘Oh, that WAS bad…’
But look at it from Paul’s point of view. If you’d written Hey Jude, Let It Be, Fool On The Hill, Can’t Buy Me Love… you’d probably think in your twilight years you’ve earned the right to snuggle up in bed without somebody sh*tting in a bedpan.
Old 15th January 2017
  #113
Gear Guru
 

Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisso View Post
Paul is Paul.
End of.....
I've spent quite a considerable time with Paul, Linda, Geoff Emerick, George Martin and others from The Beatles era.
This whole thread is bolony of the worst order.
I have huge respect for the work all of these very talented people, and it would have been a privilege to have worked with them. But i'm guessing you met them long after 1966, and if they *were* involved in a high level cover up (for the greater good of their country), then why should they tell you, and how would you know?

People - especially in the military - carry great secrets because they have promised their superiors, and because they genuinely believe they are doing the right thing.

I have no doubt that all of these people were first and foremost artists and musicians, doing what they love with their great talents. The music and art that all these people were involved in has been a huge influence on me, and millions of people. I love Wings, and Linda's contribution to Wings is significant. And her photography is excellent.

Nothing about this mystery takes away from how great these people were/are. But it is intriguing to say the least.

For a little pop band, I find it amazing how well documented (by a very small group of insiders) the Beatles period was. That in itself smacks to me of a military style operation that required tight control. And as such, I am not sure I trust the official record.

I must say - I read Geoff Emericks biography, and was highly disappointed. I know there was great controversy and the Beatles engineers disagreed publically about some of the so called "facts".

My personal impression was that the ghost author was a starry eyed fan who embellished the whole thing with fantasy ... it left me distrusting the whole thing. That doesn't take away from my respect for Geoff's work - but it does make me suspect there is some element of cover up or manipulation.

Sometime business and politics gets in the way of great art.
Old 15th January 2017
  #114
Gear Guru
 

Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentvangogo View Post
Mills is a gold-digging, serial-lying nightmare that made Yoko look shy and retiring in comparison. But that's just my opinion.
Yes - that is your opinion, shaped by information presented to you by the media.

BTW - I would not expect the bedpan issue to involve ****ting, I would expect that would be for #1 s , not #2 's. So your argument about a musical artists responsible for a great number of #1 's not wanting to be associated with somebody else's #1 's doesnt impress me much ...

Like I said - those Heather Mill's videos gave me a great deal of sympathy for somebody caught up in something bigger than themselves that they really didn't want to be caught up in ... and in her shoes I too would be fearful for my life ...
Old 15th January 2017
  #115
Lives for gear
 
vincentvangogo's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
Yes - that is your opinion, shaped by information presented to you by the media.

BTW - I would not expect the bedpan issue to involve ****ting, I would expect that would be for #1 s , not #2 's. So your argument about a musical artists responsible for a great number of #1 's not wanting to be associated with somebody else's #1 's doesnt impress me much ...

Like I said - those Heather Mill's videos gave me a great deal of sympathy for somebody caught up in something bigger than themselves that they really didn't want to be caught up in ... and in her shoes I too would be fearful for my life ...
Whereas your info is coming from a single, self-published book with no documented sources, marked 'fiction.'
Old 16th January 2017
  #116
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
I have huge respect for the work all of these very talented people, and it would have been a privilege to have worked with them. But i'm guessing you met them long after 1966, and if they *were* involved in a high level cover up (for the greater good of their country), then why should they tell you, and how would you know?

People - especially in the military - carry great secrets because they have promised their superiors, and because they genuinely believe they are doing the right thing.

I have no doubt that all of these people were first and foremost artists and musicians, doing what they love with their great talents. The music and art that all these people were involved in has been a huge influence on me, and millions of people. I love Wings, and Linda's contribution to Wings is significant. And her photography is excellent.

Nothing about this mystery takes away from how great these people were/are. But it is intriguing to say the least.

For a little pop band, I find it amazing how well documented (by a very small group of insiders) the Beatles period was. That in itself smacks to me of a military style operation that required tight control. And as such, I am not sure I trust the official record.

I must say - I read Geoff Emericks biography, and was highly disappointed. I know there was great controversy and the Beatles engineers disagreed publically about some of the so called "facts".

My personal impression was that the ghost author was a starry eyed fan who embellished the whole thing with fantasy ... it left me distrusting the whole thing. That doesn't take away from my respect for Geoff's work - but it does make me suspect there is some element of cover up or manipulation.

Sometime business and politics gets in the way of great art.
If you take your world view blinkers off for a second, you realise that a) the "internal hoax" theory works equally as well as your whole "governmental coven up" theory and b) is a lot more plausible - as basically the only people who have to keep quiet are those involved - not the cleaners or security guards, not even the tape ops or sundry studio staff. Literally just the 4 guys, Epstein and the producer.

Occam's Razor, isn't it? It completely and plausibly explains every clue you've been using as "evidence" and provides a simple explanation. I'm not saying it's "true" - merely that it's more plausible and much more likely, and until you can provide evidence to disprove it, essentially negates using song lyrics and imagery as "evidence".

Less said about Heather Mills the better I'd imagine - she has a very dubious history pre-Macca, not in the media but regarding charity work and the like.
Old 16th January 2017
  #117
Lives for gear
 
vincentvangogo's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_monkey View Post
If you take your world view blinkers off for a second, you realise that a) the "internal hoax" theory works equally as well as your whole "governmental coven up" theory and b) is a lot more plausible - as basically the only people who have to keep quiet are those involved - not the cleaners or security guards, not even the tape ops or sundry studio staff. Literally just the 4 guys, Epstein and the producer.

Occam's Razor, isn't it? It completely and plausibly explains every clue you've been using as "evidence" and provides a simple explanation. I'm not saying it's "true" - merely that it's more plausible and much more likely, and until you can provide evidence to disprove it, essentially negates using song lyrics and imagery as "evidence".

Less said about Heather Mills the better I'd imagine - she has a very dubious history pre-Macca, not in the media but regarding charity work and the like.
But the 'internal hoax' theory doesn't work either. Apart from having to learn how to sing, play, move and talk exactly like Paul, he'd have to know every single biographical detail going back to early childhood. He'd also have to learn to recognise every friend he'd ever met along the way and be able to converse with them accurately about any topic or recollection they had without them ever suspecting.

Even if Paul had coached 'New Paul' intensely for years (not sure why he'd bother) there's absolutely no way he could teach him all of that stuff (he wouldn't even have photos of half the people he'd met along with the way) or for the 'New Paul' to remember it all.

On top of all that, New Paul then has to write, record and play on Sgt Pepper and all their subsequent albums and projects, raise a family without them ever noticing he'd been replaced (did he also have plastic surgery on his genitals??) and if that wasn't enough he had to run off and pretend to be Viv Stanshall growing beards, dying his hair, writing songs etc, whenever the Bonzos required his services. Oh yeah and he later then had to have a second family with Mrs Stanshall in Bristol without Linda ever noticing or minding.

I mean really, which is more probable? All of that? Or that this fake Paul story is a pile of Bonzo Dog Doo Doo?
Old 16th January 2017
  #118
Gear Guru
 

Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentvangogo View Post
Whereas your info is coming from a single, self-published book with no documented sources, marked 'fiction.'
No No No No No No.

NO NO.

NO!!!

Yes - there is one book which I think is more likely to be the actual Macca co-written auto biography. And this is fairly named fiction, for obvious legal reaons, and no doubt contains a lot of bullsh!t just to give plausible denial if questioned.

But even if this book did not exist - there is a massive amount of evidence, from many concerned researchers. Including those who genuinely believe that the orginal Paul was their dad.

The "Paul is Dead" meme has been around since at least 1966 (although you can find much earlier pictures of Paul goofing around on a coffin).

Let's face it - car crashes are a big part of early rock-n'roll. And nothing sells records like the death of a pop star. I think there are good reasons to believe that *at the very least* the Beatles manufactured a story for publicity. There are even clips on record which you can find where they admit this to be true. (Sure, you will find the earlier ones where they deny it). And you will find plenty where they joking tell the truth as though it is a joke.

There is little doubt that they consciously embedded reversed audio and images in their art to push this idea. And it certainly seems to have worked.

But there are many angles to explore what really happened - and plenty of websites where people are researching this for whatever purpose.

I think many of us know that there is a mystery here ... and that we are being decieved at some level. Some of the reasearchers could possibly be fake disinformation sites just to mislead. Some could be fans who have jumped to wrong conclusions.

There is just so much evidience, that only those who do not wish to see it will not see it.

Heather Mills gave an interview during her divorce from "Paul" McCartney to Access Hollywood's Billy Bush. In the interview, she said, "You know why I’ve left you. Protect me, and I will say nothing.” She said something so awful happened that was beyond belief. Someone she had loved betrayed her immensely, and not by infidelity. She says people don’t want to know what the truth is because they could never handle it. They would be too devastated.

So if you can't handle the truth, please ignore this thread and stay away.
Old 16th January 2017
  #119
Gear Guru
 

Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentvangogo View Post
But the 'internal hoax' theory doesn't work either. Apart from having to learn how to sing, play, move and talk exactly like Paul, he'd have to know every single biographical detail going back to early childhood. He'd also have to learn to recognise every friend he'd ever met along the way and be able to converse with them accurately about any topic or recollection they had without them ever suspecting.

Even if Paul had coached 'New Paul' intensely for years (not sure why he'd bother) there's absolutely no way he could teach him all of that stuff (he wouldn't even have photos of half the people he'd met along with the way) or for the 'New Paul' to remember it all.

On top of all that, New Paul then has to write, record and play on Sgt Pepper and all their subsequent albums and projects, raise a family without them ever noticing he'd been replaced (did he also have plastic surgery on his genitals??) and if that wasn't enough he had to run off and pretend to be Viv Stanshall growing beards, dying his hair, writing songs etc, whenever the Bonzos required his services. Oh yeah and he later then had to have a second family with Mrs Stanshall in Bristol without Linda ever noticing or minding.

I mean really, which is more probable? All of that? Or that this fake Paul story is a pile of Bonzo Dog Doo Doo?
No - you are misunderstanding a lot. And if you don't read the book (and please don't - I think it would destroy you) then you won't know how they did this.

No need for genitalia mutilation. After 1966 Paul's replacement was seen for a short while with Jane Asher, who was Paul's love. But it didn't work - and replacement Paul hooked up with Linda. Sometimes the secret to a great marriage is literally to share a big secret ... and very convenient that she is the primary photographer for the whole show.

The whole Viv thing is a fake celebrity creation, as far as I can tell. And if Mrs Stanshall is a real person i'll be very surprised. And his later partner ... wiki details seem very suspect and along the same lines of the dada nonsense surround the whole thing ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ki_Longfellow

This seems more of an elaborate hoax by some bored rich people to me ... and the occultic connections tie right into this conceptual world of anti-art and having a lark ...

I would have to say - that this book (Memoirs of Billy Shears) - if this book is slandering a real person named Viv Stanshall and his wife, that would kill it for me. I can't see Sir Paul McCartney being involved in anything so mean spirited.

And again - my contention, is that if this is fake - Sir Paul would get his laywers onto this and slam them into the ground.

This acutally makes me think it is real ... in that Paul actually played the part of Viv and created the whole story ... and it's genius. if he did this, then he is a greater genius than I thought. And I can understand him craving acknowledgement, even if he can't publicaly admit to unitl he is really dead.
Old 16th January 2017
  #120
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post

There is just so much evidience, that only those who do not wish to see it will not see it.

Heather Mills gave an interview during her divorce from "Paul" McCartney to Access Hollywood's Billy Bush. In the interview, she said, "You know why I’ve left you. Protect me, and I will say nothing.” She said something so awful happened that was beyond belief. Someone she had loved betrayed her immensely, and not by infidelity. She says people don’t want to know what the truth is because they could never handle it. They would be too devastated.
How can you not see that every single bit of "evidence" is just like this. This statement refers to absolutely nothing about what you are talking about. You just are taking it that way, as with every single other "clue". Who knows what she is referring to, it could be any number of things (abuse is what I believe she was attempting to put forth, but who knows, there's nothing in the statement, nothing, about anything in particular, and certainly nothing about the lunacy you are imagining). You can't make a case about anything if all you have is this empty sort of "evidence".

Quote:
So if you can't handle bat sh*t crazy bullcrap, please ignore this thread and stay away.
Fixed it!
Loading mentioned products ...
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+  Submit Thread to Reddit Reddit 
 
Topic:
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get instant access to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump