The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
I hate the NFL
Old 10th December 2016
Lives for gear

I like Dak. I do. I'm a Bama fan. He gave us fits. Should have been drafted higher......in fact, I heard today they "really" wanted Connor Cook instead? That's a laugher.

Anyways, it's not Elliot (though he's great) it's Dak. Cool hand luke, so to speak.

Of course, a good offensive line doesn't hurt, but let's face it, w/o Dak, they are 6-6 at best.
Old 10th December 2016
Lives for gear

I dunno, you could put anyone behind that line and they would probaly shine. Dont get me wrong, hes very talented, but if you notice, he gets flustered when he gets blitzed. Eagles blitzed him early and often and he was making rookie mistakes over and over. Our CBs are the reason we lost that game, Wentz played good in that game but it seems lately he has just looked like a common rookie making common rookie mistakes. He needs to work on those mechanics cuz bam bam Kam was seriously timing him on his throws and its one of his tells when he throws. He will get better but we need cornerbacks and a running back very bad.
Old 11th December 2016
Lives for gear

ooh the Giants at Cowboys is going be the game here. The Gs want this one. Dallas wants to continue the story.
Old 11th December 2016
Lives for gear

Every night game, shehawk or cowgirls. Meh.

Let's play "trollin' or rollin' " !!!

Kittehs have grown up before our very eyes. A win is a win and they win again. ROLLIN' !

If I told you one quarterback was sixtysome percent, with over 300 yards and a touchdown ... while the other was 6/20 for less than 100 yards, this is easy right? WRONG! Tennessee with a 3 point win? TROLLIN' !

Cleveland DOESN'T rock. 0-13, with no wins in sight. Joe Hayden, 3 more chances. TROLLIN' !

Moons over My Hammy! Tough game in the rain, but winning 7 of 8 is ROLLIN' !

How bad to the Colts suck? What hell was that at the end? But Houston, with a terrible quarterback, and lack-luster stars found a way when you least expected it. Though it doesn't suck being at the top, TROLLIN' !

They are going to find ol' fatty's truck at the bottom of the Lake Erie. Whether or not him and his idiot brother with be in it when they find it is another story. Time to get that tattoo fixed to say "loser" ... 6 YEAR OF TROLLIN' !

Last but not least, our much mouthy one who is the epitome of over-rated. Yes Phillis, you have been trolling for over a decade, haven't won a damn thing, and ain't never gonna. But the media loves you. You are the coach killer. Good job, you've earned it TROLLIN' !
Old 12th December 2016
Lives for gear

"here is something you can't under-stand.....(how SF can just troll a man)"

When I said, "ah, just go for it" as BAD as they are, I didn't expect them to do the most obvious thing ever Hilarious.

Ah the troll from Tampa Bay, playin' D like it ain't no thing. I have to say "ROLLIN' " because they are winning games, but it's hard to believe that one of the worst defenses have become one of the best first half vs second half. Ain'ts be TROLLIN' though.....time to break up that bulls...t-fest. That coach and QB "ain't" got it anymore. Their D is playing better than their O

And sheattle, tollin' out the blowout this week. Hard to say from week to week. They either play like they can't be beat or looking like the 49ers. GB went from the worst to first. That's TROLLIN'

And the yams. Poor LA, they try so hard (not). I'll say it for the millionth time, that staff has GOT TO GO!

"Streaks, streaks everywhere"
Old 12th December 2016
Lives for gear

reverse troll!
Old 12th December 2016
Lives for gear

DALLASS again next week in primetime?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

AGAIN??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

This is awful. Much hate flowith...........
Old 12th December 2016
Lives for gear

Yeah i agree, they are trolling the cowboys to get those ratings up. But im not gonna lie, against the bucs its gonna be a good one. Also strats, i told you winston was great.
Old 12th December 2016
Lives for gear

But I still hate him
Old 12th December 2016
Lives for gear

BYE BYE Jeff, you're the first of many contestants this year.
Old 13th December 2016
Smile

Patriots are playing tonight!

Go Patriots!
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

A few pages back i said pats are gonna take it all, im sticking by my words.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuc647 View Post
A few pages back i said pats are gonna take it all, im sticking by my words.
Yeah they're pretty darn solid. Not that I was surprised but it was pretty rough watching the Broncos hold them to 16 points and still get whooped thanks to a limp noodle performance on offense. At least now since they are essentially out of the playoffs barring a miracle I can just enjoy the game on Christmas without stress.

Will be interesting to see if anyone rises up to challenge New England or if they will just steamroll to the super bowl.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I think consistency is the key and no one can do it like new england. Dallas comes close but the defense doesnt always show up. Raiders offense sputters sometimes, giants i won teven mention even though they are narrowly winning games. Packers fall completely on rodgers and i dont think he can keep it up for the rest of the playoffs with that hurt calf.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Bringing it back to life, seems like the cowboys are gonna have they hands full with the packers and i see the steelers and chiefs being the best game this week
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Green Bay eliminating the Cowboys will be my personal highlight of the season.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Porto View Post
+1000000000
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Porto View Post
It's nice to see Christine Michael flourishing there after the hawks let him go for sure.
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

So glad cowboys got eliminated. But i dont see Green Bay advancing cuz atlanta is pumping on all cylinders right now.
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Ketchup vs Macaroni and Cheese
Cheese vs DIY Hardware

Either way, looks like there is some cheese on cheese violence in the future.

Regardless - I predict that some form of cheese will come out big in the end.
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRCHON View Post
Ketchup vs Macaroni and Cheese
Cheese vs DIY Hardware

Either way, looks like there is some cheese on cheese violence in the future.

Regardless - I predict that some form of cheese will come out big in the end.
Only if the wannabe HW despots shoot blanks...

& it's a cruel word if the Mac&Cheesers come out on top. (my only wishes were them not winning, and the SeaChickens not to as well...1/2 accomplished)

I don't know if the Chessheads deserve it, since they massively helped flip the friggin' election.
Loading mentioned products ...
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+  Submit Thread to Reddit Reddit 

Topic:

Welcome to Gearslutz Pro Audio Forum!

Registration benefits include:
  • Ability to make and reply to posts
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get instant lifetime access to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20
  • List your eBay auctions for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search