The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Passion Reflected in Every Detail We placed the awe-inspiring Yamaha CFX Concert Grand Piano in Abbey Road Studio One, where award-winning engineers used the world’s greatest microphones and equipment to create a stunning virtual instrument library. Every facet of this project reflects the perfection that only the most passionate can produce: the instrument, the room, the engineers, and the mics. Experience the passion reflected in every detail.

Discussions

2016 Piano Sample Libraries - cautions and recommendations

...for one piano library, a customer generally should expect at least a bug-free version IMO. Everything I've heard regarding Garritan's Abbey Road CFX Concert Grand has been positive, and it's on my to-buy list. Good to hear you like it too. I've never used any of Soniccouture's instruments. What you mentioned about lame piano libraries...

View Post

2016 Piano Sample Libraries - cautions and recommendations

For what its worth, here's my informed opinion on the Ravenscroft: The VI Labs Ravenscroft 275 is the most professionally produced and complete sampled piano available (a high-end boutique piano, pristine sampling & programming, efficient with CPU/hard drive/RAM requirements, huge dynamic range and accurate response at the keyboard, 4 mic perspectives, real pedal down sustain samples,...

View Post

Nord Stage, Nord Piano or Yamaha Montage?

...into that direction. I just mentioned them to show that I know those are an option as well. Currently I'm "tracking"/investigating: Keyscape, Garritan CFX Concert Grand, Ivory II Italian Grand and others, VI Labs Ravenscroft and others (e.g. Steinway), Production Voices. Been also flirting with the idea of NI Komplete a lot but in the end I...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides