The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Legendary 1920 Steinway D • Warm vintage sound • Captured with vintage equipment • Legendary jazz albums have been recorded on this piano The Instrument Bauer Studios' Steinway D grand piano was built in 1920 in Hamburg, the german factory of Steinway & Sons. Over almost 90 years this instrument has achieved a very deep and intimate timbre, thus providing an energetic personality and a beautiful singing tone. Richie Beirach called it 'The best piano in the world’.

Discussions

Best Piano Vst?

Best Service Galaxy Vintage D is VERY good. Check it out - you'll be surprised. kfhkh

View Post

New Moog Minimoog D

...that way. Due to principle, I refuse to pay the outrageous amount of money that folks are asking for vintage D's. I would never insult or trash anyone who purchased gear that I don't have or can't afford. Good for them.

View Post

Behringer Model D

...either but iirc he did say that you had to back off on some of the controls to match a vintage D. The mixer levels aren't a bad thing as it means you can push the mixer more with a single VCO, can't comment on the envelopes though. I did not realise there was a resonance...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?