The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Best android phone to get?
Old 25th March 2015
Gearslutz.com admin

Best android phone to get?

Thinking of ditching the iphone 6

Whats the best phone to get?

Looking at Nexus 6 and Moto G (the 2nd, latest version)
Old 25th March 2015
Lives for gear

I'm searching for a new phone as well...

Right now: HTC One M9 (fast, metal body, pretty screen, but so-so camera) or Oneplus One (still fast, good screen, good camera, plastic body, but only available via invites or timed event)

Wait about 2-3 months: Asus Zenfone 2 (fastest today, 4GB of RAM, still waiting for reviews)

Sorry, no experience on Nexus and Moto.
Old 25th March 2015
RTR
Lives for gear

I switched from iphone to Galaxy Note. Love it. The iphone seems like something for "chick hands" after using the note.
Old 25th March 2015
Lives for gear

I like rugged version... but mine is already old and the amount of ram for programs is very very low.. I get like 3-4 apps maximum installed then I get 'memory is full'... other than that it's good, I guess.. I am looking forward to finding a windows phone with the shape of this one, the size is good for me.
Old 26th March 2015
Gearslutz.com admin

Got a Nexus 6 today

Seems good so far
Attached Thumbnails
Best android phone to get?-image_7785_0.jpg  
Old 2 weeks ago
Here for the gear
I got samsung s7.love it. Bought the wife nexus 6. Bigger screen it's a good phone and cheaper than the s7 .htc are good but had them all and now samsungs better as is nexus.Don't moto for ****s sake! Go to a phone shop and have a feel!
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Since this thread was brought back to life after 2.5 years, just thought I'd mention https://www.gsmarena.com

It's a site where you can look up specs for phones including battery capacity, storage, ram, etc. Thanks to it I found a phone with a huge battery that I only have to charge once a week (I HATED having to charge daily).
Old 1 week ago
Been using only Motorola over the past 5 years, mostly due to the fact that they use vanilla versions of the OS. Can't stand Samsung, too much bloat.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search