The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I want to use my headphones with my TV for late night gaming. Instead of using an extension on my headphones to the TV, i was...

Wells_91
replies: 0 views: 2,065
Wells_91 16th July 2014

These look like they could be useful. Actual knobs that can be used on iPad,Android and Windows devices. Check them...

Armadillo
replies: 1 views: 2,479
Armadillo 4th July 2014

Using an Apple laptop plugged into a projector - Thunderbolt to VGA Do the audience have to always see your desktop? Or is...

Jules
replies: 2 views: 3,018
Jules 26th May 2014

What do I need to connect to a (school) projector? Is it DVA ? Thunderbolt to DVA? I will try to take a photo of the...

Jules
replies: 8 views: 3,517
silviu_ 26th May 2014

Just found a pair of par lights of my dads, think he used them for photography. So i thought i would try get some use out of them...

yr wy
replies: 2 views: 2,469
drtechno 6th May 2014

Forgive me if this the wrong place to post. I have these lights and I have no idea what they are or what brand. I've been...

jrieggs
replies: 1 views: 1,876
drtechno 6th May 2014

So sometimes I want to browse Gearslutz and play guitar at the same time... Anybody know of a way to control the computer without...

celticrogues
replies: 14 views: 3,867
faramita 20th April 2014

Hello everyone! :) I need some information on the "Sony | Direct Drive Automatic Stereo Turntable System PS-T2" I...

SincerelyMarzLX
replies: 2 views: 4,695
kosty 27th March 2014

Hey. Having just switched from an iPhone to an android device i'm looking to replace my old docking system, that's not android...

njh1982
replies: 3 views: 2,509
lordnielson 20th March 2014

My dad's birthday is coming up, and I want to buy him a digital radio. I have not been keeping up with this technology or how...

smoothjazz
replies: 1 views: 1,870
Jay- 9th March 2014

Apple EarPods http://www.apple.com/iphone/design/ Thoughts?

ryanwilsonfive
replies: 6 views: 5,323
Ardis 28th February 2014

Just looking for some audio brands' stickers for my new car... Any idea, any you like... Not only brands but also things...

Sino
replies: 1 views: 2,617
Lotus 7 13th February 2014

reacting to Jules comment in the (now closed) iphone vs Android thread about noise cancelling headphones. I recently had to...

Steven1145
replies: 9 views: 5,062
Seditionary 12th February 2014

Got one for Christmas and it is quite amazing for a a guy with no spare time. I've been hooked on Melitta's Espresso cup.....

indecline
replies: 1 views: 1,616
nathansage 10th February 2014

Hi all, downloaded ios7 this weekend. Distinctly underwhelmed. I pad4 Pro's Graphics have improved, now sharper than...

wallyburger
replies: 10 views: 2,465
indecline 10th February 2014

Plenty of power under the hood... 2.3ghz 5 inch screen with 445 PPI! Personally, a 5 inch screen is too big. My Nexus 4' 4.7...

Blast9
replies: 5 views: 2,773
Blast9 30th January 2014

I am looking for buying two rock amps, but, unfortunately do not understand much of this stuff. I searched on the web and, and as...

apiton
replies: 0 views: 1,740
apiton 5th January 2014

I found new interest in the iOS platform after audiobus was released. The posibility to record softsynths like Animoog and Nave...

copycat
replies: 15 views: 4,322
grawk 1st January 2014

1) Brabantia 50 liter kitchen bin / trash can (+ the bags made for it) Yes! Its the top of the list. A whole lot of trash - no...

Jules
replies: 56 views: 26,308
fossaree 19th December 2013

Anyone like to recommend their favorite music / audio recording apps for iPad? I'm curious to know how much can be done currently...

TC5
replies: 7 views: 5,401
rollingbolus 16th December 2013

Hi guys, No they aren't, my son just got a Nexus 5 and the quad core CPU is more powerful than this my office computer. I have...

jinksdingo
replies: 2 views: 1,867
jinksdingo 12th December 2013

Anyone see this thing yet? An un-tethered smart watch. Neptune Pine - Smartwatch. Reinvented.

KoolAidDrinker
replies: 0 views: 1,675
KoolAidDrinker 7th December 2013

I'm on the lookout for a decent used 10" android tablet for my studio mostly for DAW remote control. I'm gadget heavy so I...

The dman
replies: 3 views: 1,994
drethe5th 2nd December 2013

NEW VERSION NOW IN MARKETPLACE!!! https://market.android.com/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkgs.activity&hl=en Let me...

Jules
replies: 37 views: 9,162
Whitecat 12th November 2013

My Daddy Cool Have at it dads! Hope you like it. kfhkh

Jules
replies: 2 views: 1,915
Jules 12th November 2013

Anyone camp out overnight? Anyone actually get one in the case of the 5S? Reading lots of reports that there were about eight...

Whitecat
replies: 5 views: 2,440
Dpro 9th November 2013

Hi All, Using OSX Lion here on a MBP I'm looking for a fairly straightforward graphic design app to handle and edit images...

Blast9
replies: 10 views: 2,062
Blast9 3rd November 2013

hi. I want to buy a webcam that I can mount on a suction cup on my wall behind my decks. I want to be able to do ustreams, or...

Asterix
replies: 0 views: 2,536
Asterix 5th October 2013

I use 00Tunes on my iPhone. But want an app I can USB digitally out to a converter / speakers on my laptop. Is there such a...

Jules
replies: 4 views: 2,743
Cintronic 25th September 2013

This won't make final judgment obviously, but I want to dig deeper before my next car purchase. Which audio company makes...

Gax
replies: 3 views: 4,438
Macsearcher 19th September 2013

Can somebody recommend good keyboard? I will be avoiding Logitech this time around since the last one I bought didn't last as...

djloekee27
replies: 1 views: 1,845
jetam 4th September 2013

Hello, I'm looking for a mini Hi-Fi stereo system, much like this one: Mini Stereo System, for my office and just wanted to...

mmarra
replies: 0 views: 1,643
mmarra 30th August 2013

Can somebody recommend good keyboard and mouse combos? I will be avoiding Logitech this time around since the last one I bought...

djloekee27
replies: 1 views: 1,710
Yago 26th August 2013

Barclays: Apple Is Getting Smoked By Samsung - Business Insider

work2do
replies: 11 views: 4,142
mrfortune 13th August 2013

Hi all, wonder if anyone has seen anything like this. I'm running an HDMI cable from my graphics card straight into an HDMI...

Bristol_Jonesey
replies: 2 views: 1,761
Bristol_Jonesey 3rd June 2013

hi guys - i need to upgrade my current iphone 3g, and am completely confused about whether to go with one of the android phones...

jnorman
replies: 189 views: 25,832
Jules 14th May 2013

I have a number of HD Quicktime videos I'd like to compress for fast download/quick streaming on a website (HTML 5 player, most...

DanGo
replies: 6 views: 2,694
turtlejon 13th May 2013

Anyone know much about home studio projectors? My apartment has kind of a weird layout and I decided it made the most sense to...

the
replies: 3 views: 2,449
thefyn 22nd April 2013

Does anyone know of a basic amplifier with an ipod dock built in? I've been googling for a while now and can't find such a...

matt thomas
replies: 4 views: 2,600
matt thomas 19th April 2013

Hi! So long story short, apparently Korg has 50% sale going on in the app store. I just might be willing to get one of something...

souljahh
replies: 0 views: 1,851
souljahh 13th March 2013

Hey, i found a bunch of old vinyls in the attic and pretty keen to hear them. I don't know anything about vinyl...

axle1
replies: 1 views: 2,437
jeremy.c. 7th March 2013

Does anyone have experience with tablets for gigs? I have iReal B for android on my phone and its great, it is the reason Im...

Chagalj
replies: 2 views: 2,082
Chagalj 28th February 2013

Hi, I have a pair of Yamaha HS50Ms and a Focusrite Scarlett - I'd like to connect an old turntable and I still need to buy an...

knottyolly
replies: 10 views: 4,953
knottyolly 18th February 2013

Thinking of getting the Canon 650d / rebel t4i I like the idea of the touch / articulated screens Ditto remote flash...

Jules
replies: 19 views: 8,799
nickelironsteel 16th February 2013

My Cowon D2+ mp3 player has died and they don't make it anymore. I don't need video capability, and most of the Cowon line seems...

murphbass
replies: 7 views: 4,969
Melodnb 11th February 2013

I need a new receiver with HDMI inputs. Looking at Onkyo, Yamaha, Pioneer, Denon, etc. All the options now are dizzying. Willing...

jweisbin
replies: 0 views: 1,583
jweisbin 10th February 2013

So the big talk of the show seems to be an electronic fork(!) that warns you to stop pigging out... yippie! 3D TV is dead...

Jules
replies: 4 views: 2,366
Jeezo 10th February 2013

I really like my MPBr for portable music creation, but I find that the speakers are way underpowered for most tasks. I don't...

kafka
replies: 2 views: 2,465
steveswisher 2nd February 2013

What is your favourite iPhone app?

fastlane
replies: 81 views: 33,547
hyposonic 1st February 2013

Surprised at how decent they sound actually I'm tired of listening on cans so I got these to use with my laptop on the go, no...

Andy_bt
replies: 0 views: 1,629
Andy_bt 31st January 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search