The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Which headphones should Sonarworks measure next? Studio Headphones
Old 30th March 2016
Lives for gear

imo you guys should add some hifiman model like he-100 and he-560 and Audeze lcd-2/3/ ect along beyer t1
Old 31st March 2016
Ok, guys - it's official and you heard it here first! Some new profiles have been added -

Audeze LCD-2 non-Fazor
Audeze LCD-X non-Fazor
Shure SRH-1840
Audio Technica ATH-M70x
Sony MDR-7520
Beyerdynamic T1 Gen 1

Press the Sonarworks SW logo in the plug-in UI, then - "Add new Product licence" and enter your activation code. Our servers will fetch you the new calibration profiles.
Old 13th April 2016
New profiles for new purchasers is a good thing to expand your market. HOWEVER in my opinion the most important thing you could do is to make your plugin run on a "system level" like Bit Perfect or others. That would mean that ALL audio coming through your system would benefit from the shaping, including iTunes and the like. Is that a possibility?
Old 11th May 2016
Gear Addict

WOW

I have finally the time to check this stuff out and i´m quite impressed.
I hope and want to promote there will be measurements for the DT1770 too (velours and leather).
Fortunately i have a DT770 80 Ohm and i want to try out.
But one big other thing:
If i look at all! of your solutions there is one missing piece IMHO. My dream would be a a complete suite of your solutions but with additional easy crossfeed capabilities and without a dongle and WUP. One plugin with 3 en/disabling sections in the Master.
Best
Old 12th May 2016
Lives for gear

Sennheiser HD26 pro puhleeaze.
Old 24th May 2016
Gear Nut

Grado 225i
Old 24th May 2016
The new HiFiMAN HE-350, now they are in offer in Massdrop and it is the most incredible drop ever happened. A link here:

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-x-hifiman-he-350
Old 30th January 2017
Here for the gear
I would love to see the Ultrasone Pro 2900 in the list...

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search