The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
EVERY Gearslut has to have this, Raven R
Old 10th January 2018
Lives for gear

EVERY Gearslut has to have this, Raven R

I don't know how this appeared in the list of suggested videos for me, but when I saw it I had to have it, the Raven "R" from Teenage Engineering (there's also a Raven "H", but not as interesting).

No price as of yet. Intended though for the Chinese market, lets hope they sell outside of China...something I'd expect to see on ThinkGeek!

Old 10th January 2018
Lives for gear

That video tells me nothing at all about it.
Is it a lamp or a robotic arm?
Old 10th January 2018
Lives for gear

It's a speaker that "dances" and lights up to the music, but it's also a "smart assistant (video focuses on the "H", but also talks about the "R":

The reason I said it's a necessity for Gearslutz is wouldn't you want a dancing robot to dance to your music?
Old 10th January 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefellh View Post
It's a speaker that "dances" and lights up to the music
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefellh View Post
wouldn't you want a dancing robot to dance to your music?
For the money Teenage Engineering would want for it I could hire a real MTV dancer for an entire year.
Old 10th January 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushy Mushy View Post
For the money Teenage Engineering would want for it I could hire a real MTV dancer for an entire year.
Wonder if Kraftwerk would sell their old worn out robots...

Old 10th January 2018
Geariophile

A fookin smart camera that TRACKS ME AROUND THE ROOM and records at will. Yeah. Need it like a hole in the head. It being cute and able to 'dance' is a pretty ridiculous way to sell you an NSA fantasy data collection device.
Old 22nd January 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karloff70 View Post
A fookin smart camera that TRACKS ME AROUND THE ROOM and records at will. Yeah. Need it like a hole in the head. It being cute and able to 'dance' is a pretty ridiculous way to sell you an NSA fantasy data collection device.
It actually might be pretty effective way to sell it to a lot of folks. Not you. Not me, but...
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search