The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Which systems should Sonarworks add to emulation? Utility Plugins
Old 21st March 2016
Which systems should Sonarworks add to emulation?

Hey guys!

We've been working hard on Reference 4 and some other surprises. As you've noticed, our Reference 3 studio calibration plug-in emulates the tonal response of some popular headphones and speakers.

Now we're looking for your input on what headphones, speakers or listening environments you'd like Sonarworks Reference plug-in to emulate!

The aim for these emulated tonal signatures is to help you with double checking. You won't need to do multiple runs to different systems if your main studio monitors will be able to give you an idea what you'd be getting in your car, flatscreen TV or kitchen radio.

Cheers!
Old 21st March 2016
Here for the gear

can you add crossfeed between L and R something like SPL do with there headphone monitor systems?
Old 23rd March 2016
@ Animadigital We're looking into this. At the moment I'd recommend using something else like TB Isone or even Waves NX.
Old 29th October 2016
Lives for gear

It would be nice if you guys supported the LCD-3 fazor. It would also give you an excuse to buy one of the best set of headphones out there.
Old 13th December 2016
Gear Maniac

Every non technical person im my area seems to get Sonos wifi speakers at the moment or is hearing music just with their Macbook. In addition to typical consumer speakers, like you mentioned, I would find these two interesting.

btw. pls don't forgett to offer an upgrade path from version 3 to 4. I'm still testing, but I'm sure I will get it after the trial ends

btw#2. as I read this request in almost every thread at the moment: please add a possibility for a adjustable band limited correction (e.g. below 400hz), especially for the min phase eq. I only need correction in the lows and don't want to mess up the phase response for the mids/highs. mixphase and linear doesn't work for me in the bass department (pre ringing...).
Old 13th March 2017
Lives for gear

5.1 support
Old 24th July 2017
ogi
Here for the gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyMac View Post
5.1 support
second that.

5.1 support please.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search